Is there any hope for them?

Is there any hope for them?

Attached: 1520713283151.jpg (960x720, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc
psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/borderline-personality-disorder
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hope for who?

Me.

Gurls like this are my fetish

Post more pics

That’s not bpd that’s normie tier attention whoring on social media

how do i get an art hoe gf lads?

i want these women to die

Pump and dump really simple

This is literally my type

Just date any jewish girl, they are all like this.

Except Jews are actually ugly

Just look like me

youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc
some things never change

yea people with bpd lowkey know they're the niggers of mental illness

>tfw no khazar milker gf

Women never had any hope, either you lock them down or this happens. If you let a sheep loose from the pen it would probably come back a week later looking exactly like this.

what do u look like?

Literally just go on tinder. They fuck around a lot and they're usually on dating platforms.

A skinny guy with a beard, medium length hair and a good face

Be 110lbs and smoke fancy cigs

Substanciate your claim.

They basically like this yeah. I had a fuck buddy like that girl from the oppic, she said I got too big when I gained from 72 to 84. Don't lift if you want them.

Ah yes, every British girl aged 18-24

(and it’s wonderful)

I'd say I wish people like this could see how long they'd last if they actually had BPD, but I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Childish fucks.

Had an ex like this
All borderlines should be gassed desu

A girl that looked and was exactly like this liked me in high school. She had terrible teeth but if not I would have rammed that pussy. Too bad.

DA JOOS

Not sure if this will help but I've got a big gap in my front bottom teeth cause the adult teeth never grew in and I set my Tinder picture to a picture of a cigarette in the gap a la Mac Demarco and the art hoes came flooding in

Please don’t. I dated a girl that almost perfectly matched with the pic and she tried to kill/ get me arrested on multiple occasions and only stopped because I blocked each and every one of the 100+ numbers she made on a texting app and any other form of contact and moved an hour+ away. Don’t stick your dick in crazy (unless it’s a tolerable level of crazy).

Sadly this

I just want to treat these types of girls so badly. They are like exactly my type.

This. As a male with borderline passed on by genetics (mom has it) and traumatic childhood experience (Dad died of cancer very young, had to see his corpse and watch him be carried away in a body bag), I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. It’s literally physically painful, you can feel intense emotions for seemingly no reason, sever irrational anger and aggression (used to get in a lot of fights until I started practicing martial arts to learn self control and discipline). That being said it’s not that hard to be a functional member of society and make positive, long lasting relationships, even with borderline. Women are just fucking extra crazy.

people with borderline and bipolar personal disorders should be shot on sight for the greater good

as someone here said before me, the niggers of mental illness

Says the autismo on Jow Forums

spotted the cluster B nigger

Attached: 1523912098764.png (1156x930, 361K)

It doesn't help that people just let women act like this instead of making them get help.

Forgot about the pakis anal raping the girls and sending them home pregnant

psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/borderline-personality-disorder
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

BPD is just NPD with less control and slightly more empathy. Everyone should read up on cluster-b's, save yourself the trouble of these life ruins emotional vampires.

This. Once you know they're so easy to identify it's insane

these type of girls are actually more interesting than the overly confident normie sluts
there's just one downside...(she didn't read my message since a week, so RIP)

Attached: IMG_20180609_202815.png (1080x882, 69K)

If they've fucked a nigger, then no.

These types of girls have always been around, before the internet when they couldnt shitpost all over the goddamn place they were shut down by society for their degenerate fucking lifestyle. I call these girls "Jennies" from Forrest Gump because they waste their whole fucking life away and settle for the thing they should have all along when theres literally no hope left for them. Don't get aids bros, these girls arent worth the half hour of mortal pleasures they offer.

>Jennies
Thanks for a new word

Well I dated a girl who was also exactly like the one in OP and she turned out to be a virgin and the sweetest girl I ever knew.

Stop lifting and start going to school for gender studies.

Have a twink body and be unreasonably good at one instrument or painting of some shit. Expect to be in a polyamorous relationship though, girls like this will never be faithful, they'll give you some wild times but you'll be expected to smoke your body weight in weed everyday. You'll struggle to pay the bills with your paintings but "its your passion". Shell tell you she loves you everyday but shell drink and smoke away all your hard earned money from yoru shitty job you endure everyday just to live. Honestly fuck these girls, theyre a ticking time bomb.

Man they are energy vampires

Attached: 1368770107934.jpg (960x720, 68K)

I got emotionally sapped by one of them. Almost drank myself to death.

lmao imagine saying this the first time you meet someone on a fucking dating app. why are these people so fucked

Johnny?

I wouldn't put a personality disorder, Borderline, and a mood disorder, Bipolar, in the same category desu
Mood disorders, especially bipolar, can be treated well medically. Personality disorders require lots of therapy, honest self reflection, and work to overcome, which is beyond even most normal people.

jesus
they could almost be funny if they used that self deprecation in a light hearted way
instead they make it into "poor me :((( mental illness is so hard"

what is it like? wondering if i have something similar, mom died of cancer in the house, abusive step mother. constantly thinking of suicide for years on end. is their medicine? how would i get diagnosed? my ex gf said i had this when she left me because her step dad who diagnoses prison inmates told her so.

Wow.... Everyone here says they can't get rid of a bitch like this,and I couldn't even keep her...
Is it because I didn't have sex with her?

Same here.

There's a reason even therapist won't treat them and insurance companies won't pay for their treatment. They are so broken not even pysch's want to waste their time.

there*

lmao tru

Keep it as a fetish and don't act on it. Grills like this have been into me all my life and once you do the slightest nice act for them, they are glued to you for life to the point that in some cases they become suicidal if you don't talk to them frequently enough.

Did these dolls ruin modern women?

Attached: A2D91221-60A2-4A21-8E17-517BAE3DC5C7.jpg (2048x1150, 376K)

This is the type of shit you can expect from a borderline

Attached: 1528111398035.jpg (1231x1560, 733K)

story behind letter

Guy broke up with his BPD ex and she sends him this 4 page letter

Test

This shit works
I know a ton of art hoes, and they once posted an instagram vid of this one guy who was missing one of his front teeth and they were all fingering his tooth gap

>too

Holy fuck, didn't read.

*snap*

I had a similar experience after turning down a BPD girl who I was merely friends with and saw casually maybe once or twice per year after high school.

Refer these people to mental health processionals but avoid engaging with them. If you get the least bit close it's all over.

sorry for blog posting but I feel like it's relevant
>hit puberty, start having a rough relationship with mother
>intense "discussions" anytime I messed something up
>i call them "discussions" and not arguments because only she would be talking
>if I tried to speak, I was interrupting her or not letting her speak
>get told things like:
>you just can't manage to get your shit together, I was so much better than you when I was your age
>you've always been like this and always will be
>you're ungrateful, disrespectful, you don't care about your mother
>I wasted my life raising you
>if you really want to die so bad, just go ahead and do it instead of stretching it out over time
>these "discussions" always make me fly off the handle
>cry hysterically, self harm, come to accept all the things she says as true
>develop intense anxiety, always waiting for someone to flip out on me
>get really upset if a teacher or other adult gets on to me, even for minor things, jump and freeze if someone shouts my name
>develop depression around this age
>start looking for answers, find borderline personality disorder
>become convinced that I have it and depression
>mention depression to my mother because I want to get better
>HOW DARE YOU I PROVIDE A COMFORTABLE LIFE FOR YOU EVERYONE WORKS SO HARD JUST FOR YOU AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE
>FINE, IF YOU'RE SOOO DEPRESSED, EITHER GO TO THERAPY OR YOU'RE NOT GOING TO COLLEGE
>go to therapy, get put on antidepressants
>brain.exe has stopped working
>fail a class
>mom goes insane, breaks a bunch of shit
>sends me to live with my grandmother, whom she hates from her abusive childhood
>talk to my grandma about my mom as a kid
>she was over emotional and threw fits all the time
>come to the slow realization that my mom is the Borderline one, not me
>spend more time with grandma
>lots of guilt tripping, privacy invasion, emotional incest with her son that she lives with
>either hates him or loves him so much she can't stand it
cont.

My mother either has NPD or BPD so I feel you.

Attached: 1526607673489.jpg (540x528, 43K)

I remember years ago I was on okcupid and I was chatting with this girl and something was off about her. She admitted that she was in a psych hospital a few months ago but wouldn't tell me what for. I didn't go any further with her because she was crazy.

I realized later she had BPD. Her initial conversation started off with her talking about how we're meant for each other and she's never anyone like me and I make her feel so good.

> le mental ilness is real mey mey
> le its not just white priveleged, self important, pampered cunts whining mey mey
> le i've got depression and bpd because stacey has x10 more followers on insta than me

fucking white people lmfao

Attached: 1253232902692.jpg (148x189, 9K)

That shit is the hallmark of cluster be, especially the attention seeking ones. They can't not do it.

I'm convinced this girl's going to try to get people to beat my ass, or even kill me.

I stay strapped 24/7, now. Even in the shower.

Good call on aborting that. What your describing is called "splitting". It's black and white thought. BPD people are notorious for only being able to see people as the perfect fulfillment of all their needs or as satan incarnate. She'll start off like that, then if you say something she perceives wrong, she'll switch and it will be hell.

t. medfag

Attached: Personal Development Comparison.png (1366x787, 29K)

i wish you luck, kill anyone who comes after you.

Attached: 1524221710559.jpg (600x446, 62K)

Attached: 20228481_504682346534685_1044004353574381467_n.jpg (960x720, 74K)

Sometimes when you hear about women making false rape accusation it almost a woman with BPD. My ex tried holding it over my head she would go to the cops and tell everyone I raped her if I didn't do something she said. Luckily, she found some other guy caught her attention and she dropped me without even a goodbye.

Anyone who thinks these girls are fun to date has never actually been around them. I had mad low self esteem when I met her (which is what BPDs go after) and I was so lonely I felt like anything is better than nothing.

After she left I never loved being alone more than that.

Attached: 19429655_489905164679070_5686467601834173730_n.jpg (960x720, 60K)

Thanks, friend. It's been tough, but it's changed my life in a good way. Jow Forumster than ever before, deadlier than ever before. I don't want to kill someone, but if they try some shit with me, I'm coming for them, and hell's coming with me.

same. As a child mine would get her BFs to beat the fuck out me of. Broke my nose and putting my head through walls kinda shit. That way when people would inevitably ask why I looked all fucked up she could just blame them and play victim.

They want others to do the dirty work because its less likely to come back to them and make them look bad. They also like the power trip of being about to exert that kind of power over others.

Shit I sometimes do this. Help? I'm a dude btw

I know this feel unironically.

>correct her on something or disagree with her and she pouts for two days
>if you make her mad, she finds some way to hurt herself or acts hysterically so you feel bad and take care of her
>makes fun of things other people like, says "you're being mean" when you point out that she's acting cunty
>oh shit
>no fucking wonder my mom's a mess
>they have fucking BPD
>except me
>I'm breaking the cycle

These cluster b personality types live to have you suffer along side them. They also don't really have any sort of inner moral code or opinions; their brains immediately default to what other people like, believe, or have. They're empty vessels trying to feel whole by using the other people around them.
I found the best way to deal with them is to first and foremost, do not engage! they will say or do anything that would make them seem "in the right" to an audience watching. They imagine that they're constantly being watched by a audience or a mob and they have to act in whatever way it takes to have the audience always on their side. They get pissed off when they see someone not performing for an audience and try to make them perform with phrases like:
>don't you know that...
>you're weird
>nobody thinks that
>everybody thinks that
>oh, honey, no
>oh bless your heart
The other way to deal with them is to do what they do to everyone else. Try to use an appeal to the majority to make them feel like the wrong one. Poke holes in all their little beliefs. Try to be a jester to them. This pisses them off but disarms them, generally. So long as they're not in a position of authority over you.
There isn't many ways to help them. For them to grow and change requires honest self reflection and hard work, which their disorder keeps them from doing.

>only white people suffer from mental illness
Are you a nigger?

Attached: 20246344_503609303308656_3037512463082455063_n.jpg (960x720, 79K)

These women need to be fucking burnt at the stake

Attached: pepe.jpg (230x219, 9K)

Just go to therapy, user. Its actually great you can tell you are doing it because most people just deny everything and think nothing is wrong with what they are doing.

in my experience, Borderline people make people around them feel Borderline. It's a gift.
And if it's your ex's father, I can't imagine she told him any of your good qualities, just details from your bad days.
Isolate yourself from any sort of people that have the power to shame or guilt you, for a while. And then be introspective and see if you ACTUALLY act like a borderline person, or if you get pushed into acting like one by crazy people.

Thank god I had the wisdom to never get married or have a relationship during deployment.

Women are absolutely treacherous.

Attached: 0AF46F68-3236-4B51-9539-5B5EE88932D3.png (316x261, 197K)

>start seeing my oneitis after 7 years
>Short stack proportions, but skinny. Supple breasts
>She thinks she's ugly
Why are women like this

Don't panic and overdiagnose yourself. Look up any mental illness and plenty of healthy people can pick out a few traits that ring true in their own lives.

Unless people are consistently pointing out these traits to you and/or you feel they are making a real, negative impact on your life, I wouldn't worry about it.

If you're genuinely concerned, get some professional help. It isn't some big spooky deal or something you have to continue doing for life in the vast majority of cases anyway.

Children who grow up with BPD often have astronomical rates of depression and substance abuse disorders. I think I also heard 50% of trannys had a BPD mom. It's really tough to spend your formative years under those psychos

Dont get married at all, women do this no matter what, theyll find an excuse they always do.

Jesus, brother. I hope you're doing better now.

It's a terrible feel. She was my oneitis, too. I thought I could help her or something. Now I just feel like a retard.

Fuck off low quality troll or minority scum.

Pls explain how there are detectable, measurable, neurological changes associated with a make believe illness?

Yes, a lot of "mental illness" could be remedied by lifestyle modification but you're a delusional moron if you dismiss it all as a meme.

>watch the sopranos
>realize lyvia kind of acts like my grandmother
>get older and realize my grandmother probably has npd
>then realize lyvia is based of david chase's mother who has npd

>meet boi
>relationship up
>two months in, he deploys
>choose to wait for him
>stay faithful
>send him lots of care packages full of toiletries, entertainment, and homemade cookies
>he dumps me a month before he comes home
>says his career is keeping him from commiting
>he's in a relationship with someone else on Facebook six days after he comes home
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE