Anyone else a voicelet?

anyone else a voicelet?
>tfw i have the voice of a ten year old at the age of 20
i'll just keep lifting and i'll make it r-right? will taking testosterone and creatine make my voice deeper? or do you have any other supplements to recommend?

Attached: dead inside.jpg (631x618, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1WXojrIBspR
vocaroo.com/i/s1xnYcUB9MDP
youtube.com/watch?v=EUTuSia3eCE
vocaroo.com/i/s06EZZMPsJHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop speaking from the roof of your mouth and start speaking from your chest.

Attached: 1502734624129.jpg (544x960, 115K)

Pinch your nose, and try to speak normally. Keep talking until you don't sound like a squidward knockoff

start TRT to boost those vocal chords

>hit puberty at 13
>get the voice of a 30 year old man
Never had any problems, I guess it's genetic or something

But don't talk in a monotone voice, try to keep your throat muscles relaxed as that keeps the voice in a more deeper tone. Also don't talk too fast, keep it slow and nice

>Pygmy Negro Man, rare Deepwater Jew
kek

here is my voice if anyone needs to rate
vocaroo.com/i/s1WXojrIBspR

The depth of your voice is 99% about the length of your vocal cords and that's biological and genetical. If you increase testosterone either naturally or by gear you may see improvements due to growth hormones and you may increase the raspiness of your voice, see Rich Piana, who didn't have a particularly deep voice but a pretty rough and raspy voice due to testosterone supplements.

Damn, you weren't kidding. You have a hormone disorder or something?

You don't sound like a 10 year old. I'd say more like early to mid teens. If you are a late bloomer, your voice might still change past 20. You'll never have a deep, booming voice, but you still have a chance that you might sound like an adult. Also, some people may have a fetish for guys who sound like teen boys.

>Stop speaking from the roof of your mouth and start speaking from your chest.
No. Speak from your diaphragm. When you inhale your stomach should go out. If your shoulders move when you breathe you are doing it wrong.

I'm monotone. I can only change the pitch of my voice when I'm a combination of drunk and angry.

>>Stop speaking from the roof of your mouth and start speaking from your chest.
>No. Speak from your diaphragm.
The diaphragm is in the bottom of your chest, brainlet

vocaroo.com/i/s1xnYcUB9MDP

rate my Arnold as MR.freeze quote

Jesus fuck I don't think there is any hope for you.

literally just practice speaking lower. Like make a conscious effort to do it. Not so much that you're straining yourself and it's obvious that you're altering your voice.

I think a lot of guys who have "high pitched voices" are just altering them without realizing it to seem non-threatening. It's a symptom of our beta upbringing

inb4 OP sounds like this youtube.com/watch?v=EUTuSia3eCE

>urrrrrr anatomy hard

that guy is just infected with a particularly virulent strain of the leftism virus, one of the symptoms is "dick sucking voice"

"He" was literally born a female

>be me
>eighth grade
>have to take turns reading a passage in a group, I’m in a group with 2 other girls
>besides having a good voice, I was especially tired and aloof most of the time then, talked the same way
>finish reading my part
>pause, wait for one of them to start reading
>”I think user should keep reading tehee :)”

>be me
>camp counselor for kids 3 years younger than me
>there’s a taller camper than me (yes I’m a manlet)
>he asks me something, I answer
>”wow I did not expect your voice to sound like that”

It is below the chest.

Attached: highlighted-human-diaphragm-d-rendered-illustration-34164637.jpg (338x450, 25K)

>fellow robots
come on dude

I'm jealous as fuck.

Gear up!

Attached: Screenshot_20180609-095657~01~01.png (800x1280, 390K)

You sound like an early teen going through puberty.

My voice has been really low since I was 11. I hit puberty when I was 11.

Jow Forums is literally Jow Forums. it's called gymcel for a reason

vocaroo.com/i/s06EZZMPsJHs

I got over it. I can deepen my voice if I'm being conscious about it, but I'm still mistaken for a girl over the phone about 75% of the time. That being said, I'm mistaken for a girl irl like 50% of the time. I'm just going to lift, and what happens happens.

Attached: IMG_20180513_201757.jpg (2000x1500, 497K)

woah, you aren't lying, both pic related and your voice.

>answer the phone
>person calls me ma'am

Attached: Dcr8iZYV4AI7WNZ.jpg (960x960, 144K)

I have this problem where I speak through my nose when I talk on the phone with someone and it makes me sound high pitch and someone actually called me ma’am. Then my voice gets deeper when I am face to face with someone

My voice regularly breaks as if I'm going through puberty.

I'm 27.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Just become a trap, you faggot

You should blackmail rich old men online for money on kink websites. You would make a fuckload.

People always say this and I always wonder what sort of maximum autist doesn't breathe from the diaphragm.