Why is my military press plateauing at 95 lbs?

Why is my military press plateauing at 95 lbs?

Attached: bbpushpress2.gif (628x353, 1.01M)

You're a bitch

Because you're a faggot, alright?

Also,
>that press

LMAO, you don't do that shit. You don't use your entire fucking body to push the bar up your head. You do it static.

Fucking cheating faggot.

>This absolute fucking retard actually thinks the high production quality video of a sculpted model pushing 135lb is me
How does it feel to be THAT fucking stupid?

Because you are not doing bulgarian light

This.

Attached: 1525910876104.png (800x750, 106K)

fucking rekt

>This absolute fucking retard actually thinks that he meant that

you could've found another gif then

Those are 10lbs bumpers

>not reading the filename

>"I was only pretending!"

Attached: tumblr_inline_nt0vm22PRG1spsojg_540.jpg (306x306, 19K)

You're a civilian

Attached: beast mode on.png (720x736, 87K)

made me chuckle

Are you really that fucking stupid that you think I said it was you in the gif?

Holy fucking shit. The brainlet is real.

Then who was gif?

it's rich piana, but younger

jesus fuck you're dumb. he's clearly saying that this movement is a push press and not a military press so you shouldnt do it.

What you said implied that it was him in the gif. Let me explain:
You said:
>(You are a...)"Fucking cheating faggot"

Here you said OP is cheating on his military press. The ONLY way to get to this conclusion (logically) is if you think it is OP in that gif.
If you though it is not OP in the gif, then you wouldn´t be able to come to that conlusion (logically).

This thread should be genocided.

is 95lb a cursed number? I stalled there for months too.
Bought a bunch of meme powders and broke through it, probably from placebo effect

Probably not doing it enough. Maybe weak triceps too

I stalled there for a year and then broke through all the way to 145 in like 3 and a half months. Just eat more and quit being a bitch

If you're stuck on strict OHP can you do push presses to finish your set? Or should you just take the failure and deload

At least the incels aren't here

same.
its the natty early stall for manlet kings (5'8) along with 135 bench

Do your tricep pushdowns

Is English even your first or second or third language?

The "you" in "You don't do that shit" doesn't refer to anyone in particular. It refers to people in a broad sense, as in "You're not supposed to..." or "Wow, you make one mistake and people...", not referring to someone in specific, but as a neutral pronoun.

Absolute fucking retard.

You need to eat more and stop being a bitch. Get your form straight, you're probably dropping your elbows behind the bar.

ahhh gotcha.
So you called people in a broad sense a cheating fucking faggot?
hahahahahahaha

You're doing doing enough bench, dips, lat raises or pullups to supplement.

>posts a push press
wut

lol I BP 60lbs and at home but at least I know how to do it unlike that guy in gif

meant MP

Attached: 1503892451196.png (666x607, 158K)

Idiot.

>he counts the bar

Nice to come back to see someone on my side in this.

And to see some real answers and discussion
I haven't been using my powder, but also haven't really been making myself much meat (lots of eggs, cold cuts, Greek yoghurt). I think I'll start cooking meat again.
I do it at least a couple times a week. My tris are okay, I'm working 50/60 lb tricep pull downs these days.
I'll keep my protein intake up. I'm really not just being a bitch with it, I'm loading it up and lifting without cheating (I'm not gonna take a trip to snap city so I can get false progression). I tried 105 today and it would simply not go up. My 95 is improving though, I'm doing sets of 5 now and I can't do a bunch of these sets. Maybe because I'm doing the bench before I do military press, my tris are having trouble with their supplementary role in the military lift.
I guess push press is the image I posted OP?
6'0 king of manlet here. I stalled 135 bench for a while too but recently broke it (I consider "breaking it" to be able to do 3 sets of 10) and I'm now at 155 (doing 3 sets of 5 these days, I hope to move up to 165 soon with lower reps).
Does this refer to what I understand to be "tricep pulldowns" (rope -handle attachment on cable weights, hands up at chest like a bunny rabbit and separated laterally, flex the tricep muscles by extending the arms downward)?
I've been pretty annoyed with my lack of definition so I've been watching my diet a bit. I still get what I believe to be at least 60g protein per day though. Also I take ritalin.
I'm working hard on the bench these days as well as pull ups. Neglecting lat raises (don't know this exercise) and dips (I'll definitely start doing these again).
It was the first nice gif I found when I searched "military press".

Attached: 1528110327138.png (1059x808, 1.03M)

>eat more
>do 5/3/1
>try harder

I can Military Press 180lb. Ask me anything.

why can't you press 2pl8

>he counts the plates

>he doesn't count air resistance

Fuck you. Pay me.

how big is your dick

>Fucking cheating faggot.
Are you really that retarded and bad at your chosen hobby that you cannot fathom the use of OP's pic?

A push-press with a 3 second controlled eccentric is cheating to you and nothing else? This is why you can't even push press 2pl8, let alone strict press.

Attached: 1525129062983.jpg (960x947, 76K)

hahahaha

What it's like being absolutely mediocre?

That’s a push press not a military press.

That's a push press motherfucker.
Which rep range do you work out?
Is 95 lbs your 1rm or for reps?
For OHP strength gains you want to 5x5.

I stall too. So i reset 10/20% less and try again. I do more reps with the lower weight when its to easy.
I slowly progress like maybe 5lbs in a month.
Just change shit up, lower weight, more reps, eat, sleep and try again.

It Just takes time man, be patient

Attached: 1522557866013.jpg (600x640, 34K)

Push press is literally cheating reps for faggots who can't do strict, kid.

the brainlet cope has gotten pitiful

Attached: 1528553486162.jpg (638x558, 64K)

what? no specific exercise is cheating, its just a different exercise. push press doesn't replace OHP and vice versa. fucking retard

Delet

I don't know, you tell me, fucking little bitch boy.

Is this a reservoir dogs reference?

Yes.

because you're not eating enough protein, isolating triceps and using proper form. tuck your elbows

you're welcome

if you think the 135 stall is bad wait til you get to the 185-195 stall

>ywn bench 200lbs

I can do 195lbs at 203lbs morning weight

Attached: IMG_8816.jpg (352x240, 35K)