Is this fixable? Please advise only if you have permanently fixed yours...

Is this fixable? Please advise only if you have permanently fixed yours. I can find hundreds of videos where a perfect posture Chad 'explains' what is wrong.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Make a conscious effort to pull your head back until you do it naturally?

...but the pic on the right looks equally as ridiculous

I can't have this in my mind 24/7. It's 100% certain i will revert to the default at some time.

Neck pill fixed this for me. Just do neck extensions in higher frequency than flexion. Also stretching helped as well. Sill have to make an effort to pull it back sometimes due to my job on a computer though.

Train neck, lower the weight of your rows and do them with absolutely 100 percent perfect form, and do rippetoe style overhead press with shrug at the top

Also focus on thoracic extension all day every day to maintain posture, it will improve over time

Just try to do it as long as possible and if you notice you went back to your usual form, just do it again as long as possible.

split the difference, practice.

focusing on proper posture is something to take on incrementally. Just try to think when walking "am I slouching? how can I stand a little straighter?" If you think you're overdoing it, look for a window or something reflective to see if you look goofy as fuck or not. Keep trying to maintain good posture whenever you're out walking. you'll get better over time

Honestly I fixed it by doing pull-ups often and by forceably holding my neck straight and my head up until it stayed that way. Not even joking with you.

Desk jockey here, I fixed this in the gym with a shit ton of face pulls and external shoulder rotations. Out of the gym i constantly focus on keeping my shoulders down and back (pinching the shoulder blades together) and pulling my jaw back. I get complemented on my posture all the time now, feels good man

Can confirm this works. Also do facepulls and close grip cable or elastic band rows

the second pic is as ridiculous as the first, train your back and neck and sit with right posture on the computer

if you do it for a little while it will just become natural. at that point you will notice you slouch before you notice you not having an upright posture
tldr just do it for a while so it becomes natural

this picture is dumb, nobody fucking walks like right pic lmao
just lift your chest and pull your shoulders back and you're good

1. Exercise lots
2. Be conscious of posture

Thats all there is. People will say to do specific isolation exercises for the neck. I find that really boring. Just do exercise for your neck, like swimming. Do it as much as possible. If you arent doing at least 3 hours of lifting and 5 hours of cardio every week, dont complain about posture or back pain

Nah its all the muscle that control the head too, and having a weak back and core. There is a lot going on.

try pulling your head as far back as you can. If you have bad posture you will feel a stretch in the back and front of your neck. However even if your head moves back your spinal cord in your neck will still lean forward. To force your neck back imagine crushing a tennis ball between your chin and your neck. Those two things worked for me.

I feel like this

Attached: CyypECLWgAIQZvj.jpg (387x333, 22K)

yes it is.
There is a few ways to do it. Manual therapy (look up rolfing or structural integration) is probably the easiest and quickest but most expensive. Or you train movements that enforce proper position. Stuff like front squat and wide grip pulls ups that require an opening of the chest and retraining the muscles of the back. And you would need to look at habits that stick you back in the first position. Like using your phone, laptop etc.
Good luck. It's possible. I've seen it fixed but it takes work.

Put your ass, back and head against a wall, move your feet out slightly, tuck your chin, feel the stretch and embrace the pain and tingling. Do it everyday and you will be straighter than everyone, but keep in mind the curvature of the spine and that the neck naturally sits a little bit forward

seriously, I have the same problem. Plus most people I know are shorter than me so I naturally look down when I talk to them

Who else here got bad posture because trying to hide the man boobs?