Average 1960s highschooler is more fit than you will ever be

>average 1960s highschooler is more fit than you will ever be
what the fuck happened, fit?

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

Attached: file.png (992x688, 592K)

And now the average person born in the 1960’s is overweight and unhealthy

i could easily snap any of them faggy twinkies in half

Attached: WIN_20180509_02_34_46_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

if you could catch one lmao

This wasn't average, this was a school in a wealthy white area in America during one of the most prosperous times in the country's history.

All those kids had good home cooked meals with plenty of meat, tons of well maintained and expensive equipment and coaches who weren't fat sacks of shit just sitting around for their paycheck.

Your average American high schooler today has divorced parents and eats most of their food from a freezer and gets their water intake from coke and other soft drinks.

if they run away i'm still counting it as a win, faggot

Attached: WIN_20180511_00_44_15_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>this was a school in a wealthy white area
This, we need to get the darkies out so we can finally achieve nationwide aesthetics.

I bet you win a lot with the ladies in that case.

Yeah like those fucking Appalachia crackers are gonna do good for your enthostate you fucking retard.

Turn off the tv. Not everyone was like Beverly Hills.

they'll do better than the niggers

Attached: 1499646875950.png (1384x1960, 1.16M)

>pic related
niggers unequivocally and eternally btfo

Attached: 7D4A39A1-39F4-4FE9-A4B1-1290D44A5011.jpg (500x500, 156K)

disgusting

>what the fuck happened, fit?
-our country was ZOGGED out and open our borders eroding national identity, many of people in ur vid probably felt like they had a patriotic duty to be fit, good luck emulating that today
-dissolution of traditional family unit and women entering the workforce. All these people probably had homecooked whole foods rather than onions/xenoestogen fill fast food we have today.

You can say the same about easter europs as well, african americans have more purchasing power but still maintain higher crime rates.

>our country was ZOGGED out and open our borders eroding national identity

Attached: immigrationact1965.png (561x558, 175K)

>eroding national identity

Attached: nation of immigrants.png (2450x1948, 278K)

Universal american messaging doesn't work because there is no universal american

Attached: 243243324.jpg (877x680, 79K)

My middle school had some really nice monkey bars, pull up and parallel bars that were from about that same era. We weren't allowed to use it. They eventually replaced really nice calisthenics equipment with benches on which to sit your fat ass.

Attached: images (23).jpg (275x183, 11K)

jej

>Sometimes nobody shows up and you automatically win

Attached: sickpiss.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Ouch!

More

Happens to everyone, time is the inevitable gains goblin.

please give me milkies mommy

Masculinity wasn't taught to be evil.
Men had a place in society.
Strength and traditional male traits were glorified.
No twink faggot propaganda on the JewTube.
Better diets.

etc.

>tfw this was a high school in los angeles with hitler youth tier aesethetics and fitness just 50 years ago
>now los angeles is mexico

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (736x914, 60K)

Anyone have a video or pdf of their routine/program? Some site wants $30 for a 38min instructional video explaining the daily routine.

If you really want to get sad, watch videos of Los Angeles or even Detroit in the 1950's and 1960's.

Before we got ZOG'd.

kennedy was stupidly unhealthy though

is this cold war propaganda?

>implying
If you drove out all the darkies you would still have poor people. 13% of the population is black. 90% of you fucks are poor.

Areas like that still exist. Teenagers still look like that in blue blood New England. Blame yourself for being born poor.

gonna go ahead and guess it's a standard calisthenic/gymnastic routine. Just research those concepts and apply them to your goals.

Two things about your first point (masculinity).

First, masculinity among some populations has undoubtedly been attacked in the past decades in the west. This is not present in many other places such as Russia, they still value strength, etc, and have a very masculine culture (see Dmitry Klokov if you want an insight into their culture).

Second, the west has embraced masculinity of African Americans while demonizing it in Whites. This is evident in rap music, which is very "masculine" but praised by the Left of any color.

Can you even IMAGINE being a young qt teacher, who turns up for their first day of teaching at highschool and every fucking kid is jacked as fuck?

Just imagine your fucking Geography class coming after the PE session, and they come in stinking of BO and sweat, their fucking HOT tight 13 and 14 year old bodies, the classroom practically filling up with the scent of sweating cocks and odorous, youthful testicalur sacks

If it was me I'd fucking throw out the textbooks and declare 'class, I know we are supposed to be learning about how valleys are formed, but how about you come and fill a preformed valley, my fucking hairy CUNT with your growing cocks?'

Every lesson would be a fucking gangbang as their peak performance young bodies would fill me up with unsure teenage cum and semen that tastes like its the fucking prototype model for the semen they will produce in years to come. Will these kids ever learn about the carbon cycle or subduction of tectonic plates? Of course not, they will be too busy filling every hole you have over and over again.

Your boyfriend won't know.hehe

Attached: hngg.png (205x246, 5K)

I was referring to the united States, but yes, I agree with you.

you get used to it and stop caring

jesus christ lmao

90% of whites aren’t poor. And the ones that are should perish for being subhuman poorfags

Holy shit this is my absolute fetish. This bitch is a 10 in the right pic

Attached: 170612-teacher-sex-assault-student-feature.jpg (618x410, 67K)

This is why I find it ironic that Jow Forums tends to hate Russia ("they're not white"), as if they won't be the last bastion of "whiteness" on planet earth. Of course they will.

With Islam and Nigeria (and Africa as a whole) set to proliferate in terms of sheer population in the coming century, it's China and Russia who see things for what they actually are and so maintain very masculine cultures.

being poor means different things in african shitholes where you will die if you dont do something and might still die even if you did and europe where taxpayers will pay for your living if you cant.

Reminds me of hitler's youth

>90% of whites aren't poor
topkek. I love when poorfags cling to whiteness to delude themselves form thinking they aren't shit tier and blame shitskins for all their lack of resolve. Look at all the idiots in this thread who think a high school, that a fucking Kennedy went to, is "average" for the 1960s. They never went away - notice how kids in upper class communities are rarely overweight, all get good grades, and produce the most chads.

The difference between then and now isn't that they were all white - its that you are looking at an upper class community while you are likely in a lower one. Just because you don't fuck your cousin in the deep south doesn't mean your not poor. Forget top 1%, a lot of people don't realize the difference in lifestyle someone in the top 10% experiences compared to the rest in the US.

I'm amazed someone could say with a straight face that 90% of whites aren't poor. Just look at the college massive debt the middle class and below holds. Most people would be destroyed by a simple $unexpected 500 expense.