>start catching 9/10s mirin'
>feels gud bro.
>get done workout. walking downtown
>pass homeless man on the street
>him: hey there young stud
>me: t-thank you sir

fellas I've unlocked homeless mires.
but will the autism ever go away?

Attached: KWowsc_5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

you are 5 years younger than my mom and talk like a fucking retard

>start catching 9/19s mirin

looooooooooooooooooooool

why do grandpas are this desilusional ? nigga get lost and make a family you fucking idiot, im 20 and waiting for my first kid to come

>im 20 and waiting for my first kid to come
he fell for the early marriage meme

Attached: LOLlaugh.jpg.jpg (700x844, 63K)

>First kid
I'm 15 and have THREE already, step it up gramps, you're so behind

im not married just engaged and had lots of gf as a young kid, but found her 2 year ago and i find she's the correct one, unlike you virgins who didnt even get laid lol, also id rather be a parent now and keep sharing hobbies with my boy 20 years after and not being a parent at 40 and not being able to run by when hes 5

>not getting married at 6
do you even muhammad my dude

>but will the autism ever go away?
No. I started losing motivation and skipping gym sessions when I realised looks do absolutely nothing unless you are genetically a 10.
Game is all that matters period.

>desilusional

30's here. im glad i havent had kids so far and dodged several bullets. going to find the right woman soon. the kids will be privileged
you can be an ugly fat sack of shit. but if you got game you can snag anything. also you need humor. most dumb bitches just wanna laugh all the time like some kid.

>I've unlocked homeless mires
m8 that's like getting complimented by the waitress.

nigga everyone over the age of 19 has had the chance to get into a serious relationship with a woman that is not a brainlet, but most people don't go through it for obvious reasons like

>shitty government assistance to young couples in a lot of countries
>capitalism putting women in 12 hour jobs
>being financially insecure
>being mentally young
>have little life experience
and the most important one
>getting older for men helps them get better partners

in a society that was balanced getting married early would be good but in this degenerate time it is mostly impractical

t.sonlets

I could of gotten married with several decent women growing up ever since I was 18. you wanna know the main reason why I didn't?
>fucking only 1 pussy for the rest of your days
wasn't ready to settle for the 1st or 2nd woman I fucked. I wanted to experience all life had to offer including its women.

>but if you got game you can snag anything
This is the ultimate redpill nobody on Jow Forums will take seriously. It was mindblowing when I understood this.

you can fuck drunk 8s or 9s if you are a looklet but maintaining healthy relationships that don't turn you into cuck mode is the hard part

I was ready to dispute this, but after thinking you're right. I'm a 24 year old virgin, but I can name at least 3 decent girls I passed on just because my standards were too high or I realized I didn't actually want a girlfriend once it became obtainable.

>Kid at 20
Just fuck my life up

wasted your whole youth away. have fun being tied down and wanting suicide at age 40

>Having a kid when you just turned 20

I would hardly consider that something worth bragging about. Have fun changing diapers when other guys your age are picking up sluts at bars and living care free lives.

Attached: IMG_0735.jpg (415x404, 38K)

tfw no brainlet gf

the purpose of some people is to make more taxpayers