Where did it all go so wrong?

Where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: 6BB4A863-B99B-4F97-9201-A6E357E727A9.jpg (3080x2047, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kevinmacdonald.net/chap5.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

9/11

WW2

such short shorts oWo

When they kicked out the males teachers from the school and replaced them with women. Than everything too "masculine" was deem dangerous and to be avoided. In turn turning men into wuss and womenlite

unironically when women got the right to vote

Unironically these. Women teachers (especially those without children of their own) are fucking haywire basket cases with their motherly instincts on the fritz trying to protect ever child like they are her own. Every male teacher I've ever had (very few) were absolutely based.

Everyone is white. Is that Nazi Germany?

Most skinny kids today have the physique of the chubby one in the red shorts.

1) We are too sedentary.

2) We are bombarded with estrogen in nearly every product we use, whether we make small decisions to avoid BPA or not.

3) We eat poorly.

Also, is there a year for this photo? Are these the kids who became boomers or the boomers parents?

There’s a black Chad way in back

Kids today are pussies

Attached: 12024730-55A8-4040-A67B-0B4986CB4F5B.jpg (944x608, 123K)

Schools should be separated by sex (and race).

Most of the failure lies with the parents. They let little Johnny eat a bag of candy for dinner, drink half a dozen sodas per day and never make him exercise. The schools failed students too. Gym classes are a complete joke today, only requiring extremely light exercise that barely gets your heart rate up. We also went too far with the "looks don't matter" trope. The idea is not to make fun of a person for a disability and that other qualities matter. Somehow, this got warped into "looks don't matter at all" and now we have HAES and people telling little Susie that she should just embrace her curves. Finally, we come to the media. Every year they publish some new crap on flawed studies about how people being fat fucks is totally not their fault and that either society or genetics is to blame. But even though it's not your fault you can still fix it by buying products from their advertisers. That's where the six small meals a day crap started. You can't sell fasting, but you can certainly sell more snack bars, meal shakes, or vitamin water.

Lots of blame to go around, but shitty parenting is still the number 1 reason. Good parenting can overcome the other crap.

OH ok so these would have been the early boomers.

Probably the GOAT time for white people to be alive desu... Too young to go to war, amazing jobs and culture, standard of living increasing each year. Probably had it too easy seeing as what later generations became.

I wonder if the white alphas being killed in WWII had an effect on the overall population characteristics?

Agree.

Word where are all the hot buff young men to take turns to fill my butthole with their man-batter?

Thanks user, I'm gay now.

I gotta agree. It looks super gay

Attached: Kennedy-1965-Getty.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Was he fit?

>Consider myself straight
>Got hard at the thought of this

Attached: me.jpg (480x360, 47K)

I'm gonna say something that people wont like.
The reason for this is individual freedom.
Now dont get me wrong, I'm all in for freedom but there is something about "too much" freedom in society that does quite the opposite.
I remember a book I've read couple of years ago about this topic.
Basicly saying that too much freedom enforces domination of the weak.
The coise for us to make isnt going in our favor but is sorely based on momentery emotions and feelings.

In the end the world is going to be ruled by emotions and feelings and this is the right place for females to grow and for males to weaker.
Sadly our brains and thought are completly ruled by this and all we can do is sit and watch while the male force will crush under female panties and sadly most men are gonna be enjoying it.

It was a better time

Attached: 8C15C602-2AC3-4CED-9F53-9B361E37CAEF.jpg (622x1024, 228K)

They are the tail end of the boomers retard.

What? The running of the twinks is a longstanding tradition. Don't be a fag.

Boomers are children born of the massive surge after WWII. These children are born of the mid/late 40s to the late 50s/early 60s. If this photo is in 61, and these children are in early adolescence, these children will be born in the late 40s. They are early boomers you "retard".

You're right I am retarded.
Forgot about age and just applied the year, feels bad to get dunked on by a Jow Forumsack no less.

We live in a time of plenty. Where poor families can eat so much they can't fit out their doors we live in a time of convenience where you don't even need to walk to blockbusters to get a movie to watch.

The male population now out numbers the female. History has shown that whenever this happens, there is a major war. This war will cleanse the gene pool of the slow and the week.

>Too young to go to war

These boys would've been early-mid 20s in the Vietnam war. I bet they got shipped out.

Attached: lossy-page1-600px-Martin_Luther_by_Cranach-restoration.tif.jpg (600x645, 122K)

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 6K)

Amerimutts started practicing the most dirty and vile behaviour of all behaviours; the worship of Negroes. The only things uglier than blacks is a non-black putting a black on a pedestal.

Here we have a case of the classic Americuck.

Everyone in that photo, but the negroe, is a chad. Those faces are aesthetic, pleasing to look at, and most importantly, human.

How can a negroe be a chad when being a chad requires you to not be ugly?

Where did what go wrong?

one of these boys is practicing his hook on that slightly fatter boy's ass in front of him instead of doing the exercise

>Schools should be separated by sex (and race).
Samantha Bee?

Our diet and lack of excersize

neck yourselves faggots.

Is it realistic to have a separate school, with genders separate, for every 1% minority?

Nothing is wrong, it's all just a disease1!!111!!! It's something natural no one can control, like earthquakes, there is certainly no personal responsibility involved! Here! Have a prozac! Don't forget to go shopping!!

Attached: watercolor_pepe.png (246x231, 98K)

found the roastie

found the faggot

capitalism

Attached: 1503832432449.jpg (525x800, 99K)

God, this shit makes me want fascism

Attached: rhodie.jpg (1650x1275, 266K)

Jow Forums should be required reading for anyone on any board

/thread

1. Introduction of shitty processed foods into diets which causes acne, fatness, obesity, etc. Giving your kids fruit rollups and lunchables for lunch is horrible for them. On top of that lots of household skip breakfast and have shitty dinners.

2. Emasculating young boys. I remember we weren't allowed to play with finger guns, pretend swords, or roughhouse anywhere on the playground. My friends and I got sent to the principal's office for playing king of the hill in second grade because one of us got hurt even though we were all friends. Anything masculine was against the rules, roughhousing, ripping on each other, and playing army games were all against the rules.

3. The fall of the American household and family unit. Almost all of my friends (including myself in the end) had divorced parents. Only one of my friends out of like 10 kids, had parents who stuck together. It's increasingly common to grow up in single parent households or a household where your parent is dating and holding a job so they can't focus on the child. That's how your kid winds up getting into drugs, alcohol, getting piss poor grades, and fucking around. It's because they have no strong family support. I had to be the parent for myself and my sister at times growing up. I was the one who yelled at my sister for smoking weed because I didn't want to see her lose sight of goals. I was the one comforted her when her friends were shitty. I was the one who cooked dinners for us when our Mom would leave for days unannounced. I was the one encouraged her when our parents were too busy fighting to care about what she was doing. The list can go on, now she has better grades than I did in high school and is looking at great colleges. Our parents weren't there, too distracted by hedonism to care for their own children.

Sorry for the rant, I get heated about this.

TL;DR: Shitty food, anti-masculine atmosphere, shitty parents.

Attached: 1459035938541.png (507x540, 64K)

Not in favor of everything being pussified by any means but have to wonder how many kids broke their necks on 20 ft high playgrounds.

Sounds pretty hardcore, but then the picture in the OP seems to have far too many blue shorts

Attached: tfw no blue shorts.jpg (684x256, 58K)

Let's just get rid of the minorities.

There parents probably wouldn't even notice, back then everyone had 6+ kids. My Gran was one of eighteen.

I'm sorry for you user. You really got it rough.

Already popping out a replacement before they realized johnny landed on his head.

you're a great person for taking care of your sister

Are those physiques supposed to be impressive because LOOOOOOL

that kind of people should not have kids but they make them because everyone else does so they have to do it too and the jew media tells them that being a whore is a good thing

This has an uncanny valley feel to it. Is it shopped?

Attached: 2C27CFC9-D961-4D2A-B82B-26C6CFC9CB0E.jpg (1271x960, 143K)

post body lmao

Kudos user, well done

Post 9/11 schools sucked, I mean I'm not asking for sympathy plenty of people had it way way worse than I did. My friend essentially grew up without parents, they used him as a pawn in their divorce It's sickening in hindsight. I got lucky, I just got cucked by the school system and shitty social climate. My parents are adult children, I don't harbor any anger towards them. I just feel sorry for them.

Thanks, she did a lot of it herself though. We're both very strong people I like to think. I have immense respect for her.

I know that my Mom always wanted kids, and she has always been loving and supportive. I still don't know what the hell went on in their relationship. If anything it taught me what not to do, I feel if I were ever to have children I would be very very good at it. I don't plan on that though.

we're all gonna make it brah

Exactly where he belongs

>learned how to be a man on your own

I seriously wish I could have learned what this meant younger than 23

Battle of Britain

low fat movement

fuck off

>OP image from the US
>other photo is of soviet gym teachers
0/2 of those are facism

/thread

Explain

I didn't include all of the times I broke down and just messed up during that period of my life. It sounds good but it wasn't, it was horrible and has had long lasting impacts on my life that I wish it didn't. I guess I learned some of what it means to be a man, but I wish I learned that through a strong father figure instead of on my own. 23 is a fine age, I'm 19 right now and 23 sounds young to me. Don't worry about it.

Excess wealth = excess food. Food is too cheap. I spoke to my dad and he said there was never any spare food, you ate your three meals and that was it. Whether that's the same case for most people from that generation who knows.

No. All the Kennedys were alcoholics and/or crazy.

make it user.

Attached: 31e306f02a8f3af4ba2e7e736e0c58ce.jpg (1211x979, 588K)

thank god mexico is not that shitty yet except the first part about the food

That playground looks fun as fuck

What is this from?

Sounds like you turned out alright, despite everything

fascist regimes actively promote physical well-being and spiritual health of its citizens.

we vilified dietary (specifically saturated) fat as being the main cause of health problems. to make low fat food palatable companies compensated by adding sugar to fucking everything

We removed the need for middle class americans to work labor jobs and left behind decent diet and exercise in favor of decadence. But diet and exercise are making their way back into american society.

Phones, growing up in the 1998-200s era was great you were there when there were phones and where there were none qe used to have bullies we fought for stupid shit most importantly we wrnt outside climbed trees these niggers dont even know how to throw a fucking stone for fucks sake

>phones ruined society
t. brainlet teenager

this is turning me on guess i really am a faggot

its hard to find stones in cities at least here.

Black Chad is Tyrone

Historically they have, yes, but I don't think that public health campaigns are the defining feature of fascism.

I mean the point of having kids is that they take care of each other

> 34
Fuck off, what an arbitary number, I bet they ware allowed to kip

>I wonder if the white alphas being killed in WWII had an effect on the overall population characteristics?

Probably yes. WWI & WWII killed so many alphas and good genes it's insane.

Authoritarian systems of government in general tend to do this in an effort to ensure they don't become enslaved to the dogmas that democratic capitalist societies clearly yield - hedonism and overconsumption.

kek

>the point of having multiple kids is so they can just raise each other

KYS. It is not a childs job to raise their sibling

I mean the point of having kids is high infant mortality rates
ftfy

Jow Forums runs a national economy
>no consumer goods
>i-i-it's okay bro just lift these rocks
>no cars or public transportation
>fucking manlet can't walk 20 miles a day
>no housing
>cold showers after lifting are anti-inflammatory, so standing in the cold all day must be even better
>no medicine
>probably (((estrogenic))) anyway
>no food
>you need to cut, you 8% body fat lardtub

Unironically jews and critical theory, a complete attack on masculinity/patriarchy/tradition and reconstructing how people view the world by mere words (political correctness). It's some fucking insane jewdoo.

At least they didn't have degenerate, decadent, over consumption.

kevinmacdonald.net/chap5.pdf

Required reading.

Sure, a lot of shit contributes to this, but keep in mind that a lot of people are just fat and lazy because that's how they are. The generation before mine barely had video games, and TV had like 5 channels. Shitposting on Jow Forums wasn't a thing. Your only options were to play outside, read a book, or watch the gong show