Over the past year gf has got fat

>over the past year gf has got fat
>I got bigger and rippter
>cheated on her a few times
>she finds out
>gets angry and disappears into the bedroom for a couple of hours
>comes into the office all dressed up while I'm trying to conquer the Britannia isles on Attila total war
>says she's going out with her friends and I shouldn't wait up because she might go home with a guy or even bring a guy back here
>say fine and bye
>she comes home 4 hours later just as I'm finishing my short victory campaign crying because literally not a single guy was interested
>mfw

Attached: dbz19-03.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Yikes

This is what real love looks like

You two sound like major faggot humans.

Attached: 9B49C875-3348-4E24-B9C5-794BBFD1C1B3.png (400x400, 168K)

*snap*

>I shouldn't wait up because she might go home with a guy or even bring a guy back here

you should have dump her ass the moment she told you this

I can't even begin to imagine how ugly and fat your girlfriend must be OP

Lmfao you should laugh at her and bring it up. Make her fall back against the wall crying "im not stupid! Im not ugly!" Because of the hurtful but truthful things you're telling her.
Then kick her fucking teeth in. Then shortly say "baby are you ok?" As she's having a siezure

If no one picked that shit up then maybe you should put it down yourself.

this.
it's incredibly easy for a girl to get someone to fuck them, even if she's a whale or ugly as hell.

Why are you still with her if you clearly dislike her this much? As said, she must be pretty ugly given that any average looking fat girl can find a guy to fuck. Is the sex THAT good?

Attached: 1513752890165-a.gif (436x284, 901K)

>This
What a major fucking cuck

she was lying that not a single guy was interested you fuckwit, you cheated on her and fucked her up. She never wanted to cheat on you, she just wanted to get piss drunk, you absolute monogoloid.

okay, now break up

the fact that none of you idiots picked this up is absolutely appalling. If you truly love somebody you can't brace yourself to have sex with another person moments after they've professed adultry, you have to be so detached to actually do that. I'm sorry anons, but most of you aren't going to make it. You lack the most basic of human empathy and social skills...

>not having another girl at your house for when she gets back

>Playing video games instead of manning up and facing your obvious relationship issues

Attached: 1500218388099.gif (400x206, 1.35M)

Based

Send her my way bro, I'll make her feel wanted.

its this thread again

Attached: 1431197261975.jpg (625x626, 40K)

C
U
C
K

Idgaf what you call me, let me bust a nut in your girl and then you guys can go back to your terrible relationship.

K
C
U
C

yeah this is really sad...you should have broken up with her, not cheated on her

>start dating cheerleader at my University
>Move in together
>She gained 61 pounds AND stopped sucking dick in 6 months
>Middle of one year lease, can't just bounce
>Cheat cheat cheat
>Break up the day the lease ends, move on to slim athlete at my University I've been seeing
>Fast forward 3 years, ex has gained another 30 pounds. Step sister sent me a picture of her and i honestly couldn't recognize her

Never settle user. You're doing fine.

Why do women think this shit is acceptable? Whenever I'm in a relationship I feel obligated to look my best for the other person. When I go through long periods of being single is when I stop giving a fuck.

Honestly, i can deal with a little pudge for on-demand pussy, but you can't get fat and stop blowing me.

Because they are retarded and they don't actually have to do any work to get anything in life. I had a n ex from Germany that basically passed all her classes by simply looking smart and beautiful. She was retarded in almost every way.
Women have it easymode, whenever you work for something, women get it for free 99% of the time. The better they look, the less they can and will be willing to provide for you or your children.

My ex used to love giving head and she sucked my balls. She was such an attractive yet passive woman. I miss her, user

B-but girls can get sex whenever they want. Incels told that on the internet because they have so much insight on human relations.

R-right guys?

so you are bragging about dating/living with a fat disgusting pig... you sir are a winner.

They can. Most Chads don't care what a woman looks like. I once got catfished by a woman on Tinder. Turns out she was fat ass fuck and used old pics. As soon as I walked in the door she tried to coax me into her room but I convinced her to just watch a movie and we just talked for like an hour and a half. It was quite awkward and she told me she'd had sex with other 30 guys on Tinder.

Op, you truly are a scumbag. This is why I don't understand the "women hate" philosophy. Men are just as capable of being human trash-bags, the only thing preventing them is circumstances.

Attached: 1528384177171.jpg (874x1572, 235K)

underrated

Dude not him but there's nothing wrong with cheating on a fat """"""girl.""""""

because OP is the only one who can change her
if he leaves now she will be a naive, resentful, fat pigbeast for the rest of her life

your life is like a tv series
ballin'

>mistakenly believe i find fatties attractive
>date fat girl
>we gonna fuck
>find out """she""" is a trap
>find self questioning how it is possible for a tranny to pass while also being this huge
>fuck him anyway
>only one hole to use
>poop
>what the fuck there is so much fucking poop
>"""""it's only smellz""""""
>gagging a little bit while trying to stay hard
>somehow finish
>pull out
>a cohesive fucking healthy fibrous turd the width of an apple follows me out
braphogs: not even once

Attached: giphy.gif (450x253, 481K)

>not a single response from OP
>people are STILL responding to this obvious bait
so are you guys dumb or just retarded?

Kind of true. I dated a girl for 6 years. Wanted to marry her. She left me and dated but I popped her cherry and I knew she wasn't sleeping around yet. One day she approached me at the library at school (senior year) chatted a bit, then started crying and said I've found someone and we slept together. I pretended not to care, that I moved on (I also hadn't slept with anyone yet). That night I went out and fucked 2 girls within 3 hours. It sucked. But it's doable.

I hope this is bait
Otherwise you're blind and should probably get a service dog or something

>so are you guys dumb or just retarded?
>Post a Reply
>Return

Attached: artworks-000271445879-hvdga8-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 28K)

we don't support cheating here though

>she comes home 4 hours later just as I'm finishing my short victory campaign crying because literally not a single guy was interested
>spoken by her boyfriend
the joke's on you

Hey OP, consider taking the advice of this well adjusted individual!

>goes from dating hot college cheerleader to hot college athlete

another normal day in the life on a fit poster

it's amazing someone can huff paint and still navigate to fit and type a message

Are you guys retarded?
OP still cheated on her.
Sure, women are basically children and if she gets fat then he should nail other people but he should have dumped her ass long before he cheated on her.
Cheating is wrong, senpai.

I recently went from dating a college tennis player to a college volleyball player. One just turned 21 and one is turning 20 in july. I'm 25.

Jesus Christ user spoiler that shit I'm in the middle of my workout and I'm fucking gagging.

Cheating is only wrong because the woman you're wronging is a person. Sure, women are basically children, but they're still people.
Fat people, on the other hand, are animals. Nothing wrong with wronging a pig. How do you think pork and bacon are made?

>picture op took after he was done playing vidya

Attached: 1513993170126.jpg (3000x4000, 2.14M)

Wtf?????

Underrated post. My ex went from 125 to 145 in six months, i dumped her back in March. Saw her the other day looks like she's pushing 160 so glad i called it

>Britannia isles on Attila total war
worst part of this

Attached: WREVH2.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

Why does this happen so often? I have been losing weight slowly since high school. How the fuck do women get so fucking fat.

Yeah it's ridiculous she was perfect at 125, 5'2" dancer. I think between quitting dance and the metabolism slowing down in our late twenties the pounds started packing on. Never wanted to change her eating habits or come with me to the gym, always got defensive and bitchy when i brought that shit up. So annoying because i was getting more fit as she was getting fatter. Wish i had bailed sooner feels good to be banging lithe 21-25 yr old qts again

Can confirm, both you and your fat gf are garbage.

But if you really thought you could get a thin GF, you wouldn't be trying to spin this story so positively, would you?

I fucking love you, OP

Attached: fit.png (500x949, 178K)

10/10
would smash

THATS MY BIPOLAR SHIT NIGGA
THATS MY SUPER POWER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tranny?

OP failing to realise that if she said that then she must've been trying and her friends would've been helping. Now imagine how many guys she kissed within those 4 hours before she realized none of them were gonna pork her.

Lol at thinking men kiss woman that they don't plan on banging. It's like your not even trying.

You've obviously never been out to a club or aren't good-looking enough to kiss multiple girls on a night out. People lose interest and attraction very fast. Guys hardly ever turn down a free kiss.

Just recently an out of shape girl I know with a receding hairline kissed 13 guys on a night out, no joke. How she did it I don't know.

obvious shop