Minoxidil beard

holy shit dudes.
I've started using this 2 months ago.
Only apply is once a day.
Shit is working, my beard is filling up more nad more.
try it out but make sure to have a good facecare routine.

Attached: 0219_z.jpg (1100x1054, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dermarollerqmd.com/demarolling-therapy/what-size-derma-roller-should-i-use/
amazon.ca/Pack-Microneedles-Blackheads-Professional-DermaRoller/dp/B076JS9NNZ/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1528590545&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=derma roller&dpPl=1&dpID=51ivsnpwfRL&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretty sure praying to allah will give you better results

ive been doing it a year and a half+ and im still not happy with the results

i guess i gotta save up for surgery

it was massively effective for me but i had to stop after 6 months because it went systemic and i had raised heart rate at rest. also tight chest. i guess i was sensitive to it. i kept most of the gains, but i know that if i kept going i would have nearly perfect coverage.

also because it was in my blood i noticed thicker hair everywhere, eyebrows, body, even my hair was super perfect, rather than just normal. btw i was using it once a day half of the normal dose, and still had this effect.

It makes my skin burn, otherwise I'd be using it every day. Anyone else have that problem?

i used it twice and yeah it felt fuckin weird all day. i quit usin it. i like the clean shaved look however my mustach isnt very full looking so when the scruff comes up its looks like a full blown mexi-stach, thats why i started in the first place

>i used it twice and yeah it felt fuckin weird all day

probably tanked your blood pressure

Enjoy your high blood pressure

ages your face like crazy
only good if you're running roiding bearded baldcel game

I would try this but I have heard it can fuck up your face.

yeah thats what it felt like, can i do anything about that? or is it just a no-go for me

helped a good bit with my facial hair but I'm worried it might've been the thing that caused me to develop eye floaters

worked for me, pic took me 3 months of applying kirkland minox morning and evening

the extreme itchiness was grueling though, it actually gets torturous sometimes and i'll have trouble sleeping from how itchy it gets

beard was extremely flakey for the first couple of weeks

now i just keep it trimmed and i stopped using minox since the itchiness sucks

Attached: 34864493_10157401225739638_3376659604002832384_n.jpg (1518x870, 209K)

> when Asian try and grow beards
Lmfao it still looks like shit

Naw it doesn't look bad

nah dude it looks pubey as fuck, which is not a good thing

on the bright side, the minox probably still made it look thicker when it's shaved to stubble which is a good thing, and stubble never looks pubey

I've been on it for a year.
Beard growth is good, but use the foam. The liquid will cause eye wrinkles and facial water retention (which disappears after you get off it cold turkey)

any chest hair after using it?

it's supposed to be used twice a day, faggot. morning and night. for four hours each, and then use lubriderm cream because your face wil be drier than your grandma's pussy. dont miss a day

I started seeing results since 2 weeks, maybe you are homosexual.

You do realize that being clean shaven is the best of faces, right? There's a reason why no politicians have beards.

thanks bud

It’s a vasodilator idiot it was originally an anti high blood pressure medication.

It does the opposite, that’s how t works, opens blood flow and allows it to reach areas and feed them nutrients

after it dries just use lubriderm cream or any other hydrant cream, fags.

does it work for chest hair?

hairfag, nice try, but women love beards, it's the epitome of masculinity for some people.

> There's a reason why no politicians have beards.
Because they're stuck-up faggots, puppets, not real men.

No faggot, it doesn't matter if you moisturise after you apply it (literally everyone already does that) it's the long term side effects (eye wrinkles and swollen face) faggot

>(literally everyone already does that
you know every minox user in the world, huh? not bad at all.

> it's the long term side effects (eye wrinkles and swollen face) faggot
maybe use it when you're young and can take a hit, not when you're old and white.

The foam also does this. It literally stops collagen from being created, which erodes the skin from underneath. But the alcohol makes it worse.

The solution is to supplement biotin, and have ample supplies to create collagen, such as through a collagen supplement(which will be broken down into something that’s no longer collagen and reused by the body as it sees fit, including replenishing collagen).

However, you still need to help your face start to pump collagen, as the Minox shuts this process down. So get yourself a Derma Roller. It causes micro tears which the body then responds by producing collagen during repair. Do it all over your face including eye area. You can use a serum before and after to aid your skin.

However nothing can stop the Minox sides, and it will eventually fuck you up. So stay on it long enough to max out beard gains, and then stay on it some more so the hairs become terminal, and deeper, and can reach ample nutrients after you stop minoxing and the blood flow returns to normal.

Keep in mind the longer you stay the more it becomes systemic. Meaning more sides and more hair everywhere, and more chance that this hair will become mature and also stay after you stop minoxing.

Be moderate, use your judgement. Stay away from vasoconstriction to maximize gains.

What the fuck are you on about you old faggot? Why are you old people mentally deficient? Possibly the most immature and brainlet response I've seen on this board

Attached: 1522709110778.png (381x353, 36K)

Im 22 and using it, faggot. Use it when youre fucking young is my advice since it'll age you a bit, dont be a faggot

Use it when you’re young, and take precautions to maintain healthy biotin and collagen.

Are you supplementing and Derma Rolling? If not you’re both idiots

It doesn't really look like it added more hair

if i use minox twice a day should I use the derma rollar twice a day, too?

I took biotin supplements for 6 or so months but since then I've toned my usage down to half a ml a day

lol so do I need:
-biotin supplement
-collagen supplement
-derma roller

so my face doesn't end up that bad?

and? what's the moral?

That’s a shit example. He has poor beard genetics.

Obviously if you’re using this you have shit beard genetics. But I mean beard aesthetic genetics.

Go to minoxbeards on reddit and see some people with good beard aesthetics to judge growth.

It’s like someone with excellent insertions and a Arnold like frame that suffers from low testosterone. He may need to use steroids to grow, but when he does his body is godlike. This guy is not that.

Minox works!

this is my progress after a few months. i stopped using it for all may because the red skin. i started back the last week but the red skin came back.
i hope i dont fuck up a lot my skin after a few months

Attached: minoxidil_progress.jpg (1500x1263, 327K)

Yes.

And even if it won’t(such as having excellent collagen producing genetics), why take the risk? A Derma Roller is like 30 bucks, biotin and collagen like 30.

Also I eat gelatin to keep my supplies high.

Be on Minox until the follicles are mature enough to reach a deeper blood supply, pray to the gods that most of your follicles will reach this supply, and then stop using it.

You should all be Derma rolling Minox or not anyways desu

very sensitive princess-like skin I suppose, I got nothing like it.

i got the red skin after 4 months of using it. in the first 4 months the worst thing was a bit of itchiness

just went to that shithole, why do blacks want a beard? lol

No definitely not. It’s micro needles micro tearing your skin. If you Derma roll two times a day and use the Minox you’ll fuck yourself up. That’s like taking sandpaper to the face and dumping alcohol on it.

Do it once a week AT MOST. and on the day you do it, don’t use Minox. And optionally look for a good Derma rolling serum to use before and after.

What size dermaroller do you recommend for people who don't Minox?

Don't you have to keep using this shit forever basically if you dont want to lose whatever it helped with?

No, once the hairs become black and matured they stay there forever

no, you use it for like 1 year or so, and your gains stay.

I had heart problems too. After about a year and a half using it for my hair i started geting chest pains that would legitimately make me feel like im having a heart attack. I wouldnt be able to sleep at night because heart palpitations would keep me up.
Not only that but i was noticing advanced aging on my face. It stopped working after the year as well so eventually i stopped using it all together and my hairloss actually slowed down from when I was using minoxidil.

Atleast it bought me another year of time with my hair, and no more chest pains.

Read this.

dermarollerqmd.com/demarolling-therapy/what-size-derma-roller-should-i-use/

I use this.

amazon.ca/Pack-Microneedles-Blackheads-Professional-DermaRoller/dp/B076JS9NNZ/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1528590545&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=derma roller&dpPl=1&dpID=51ivsnpwfRL&ref=plSrch

Yes leaf.

I do 1.0 where I feel like the skin can take it, 0.5 around the eyes. I also do 0.5 on the lips because I’m a straight up homo and wanted to plump them up but 0.5 might be too much for that.

Google and judgement.

Thats for hair on your head if you're losing it.

Any other hair with grow and stay there

i have never seen a progress picture of Minoxidil that looks like it actually increased beard growth

get the foam one, the tincture has a chemical in it that some people are allergic too

I've thought about using minoxidil but I've heard it could cause heart palpitations and other stuff. Is it true or is it worth it?

Why the fuck would you guys want a beard now?

Liberals and Muslims ruined them in the last decade. Do you really want to look like a fucking Liberal/Muslim?

The hair disappeared after you stopped?

youre suppose to look for pictures of men not minoxidil itself, u disgusting cocksucker.

if you have good genetics u wont have a problem with it, but if you are a genefag with heart issues u will.basicallu if you are normal def go for it

beards are still huge in "country" culture. If you don't have an AR, plate carrier, beard, and a pick-up, you are lynched alongside the niggers.

beards are manly, sorry u live in burgerland.

Minox kills cats by the way. One drop killed a cat in a study I read.

Just FYI. Keep that shit clear and far from anywhere your cat might touch. Such as pillowcases etc.

My gf's cat would come up and lick my face after I put it on. I didn't let it do it much, but he didn't died.

yeah, but because i stopped for 1 month and my hair wasnt terminal.

I'd buy the foam if it didn't fuckin cost twice as much

This is straight bullshit. I have a cat and it goes everywhere I go. It's still alive. And fat.

who has cats? lol

At age 19 is this worth looking into or should I wait and see how my natty beard gains are first?

>cat owner
>taking minoxidil

Just as expected

wait till 21.

Could you explain the blood flow problems? Is it dangerous?

You know what minoxidil is supposed to be used for right? It's a blood pressure medication, it just so happened that hairiness was an observed side effect and so now it's used to grow hair. Nothing else about it changed, it still fucks with your blood pressure and heart.

>want to looker younger so need hair
>jump on the Minox train
>end up with wrinkles
>end up with hair falling out where you wanted it anyway
>jump on The Pill
>end up losing test
>dick stops working
>and wrinkles

Wow, sure was worth it eh lads?

Is there any real evidence of this shit causing wrinkles and face aging? I was gonna use it just to fill in the gaps but I won’t if it actually does fuck your skin up

It doesn't "fill in the gaps".
It also doesn't work on the hairline (the bit people actually care about).

Been using it for 8 months total. 2x a day for 6 months and 1x a day for the last 2 months. Noticed vellus hairs start at around 3 weeks to 2 months. Had almost entire facial hair coverage by 6 months but im blonde and it was too sparse to really look good. I plateaud since the last 2 months but noticed just around 8-9 month mark that my neckbeard is pretty much full and my cheeks are fuller but not quite there yet. Started getting connectors from mustache which is last place.

Look up minoxidil bears journey on YouTube this shit is real but it takes 12-24 months to get a serious beard. Avoid Spanish beard he is a scam.

Just started using it yesterday. Hoping to get some results by the time fall rolls around, and maybe a connected beard for the first time by the time winter comes.

I got red skin it's just "winter rash" which is what happens when your skin dries out from it. Also itching causes the rash as well.

I hope you're all moisturizing after the minox dries. I fell asleep after applying minox ONE TIME and woke up the next morning to my face peeled off and red skin for like a month.

Does moisturizing after it dries wipe away any of it, or is it pretty much set once it dries? And does it need to be a lotion/moisturizer, or does splashing some water on my face cover it?

Just put some of the GF's moisturizer on, and it's making a huge difference comfort wise. Thanks for the tip

HOW TO TAKE THE MINOXI-PILL:

1. Magic Elixir: Apply minodixil to face. Let dry and leave applied for at least 4 hours before washing off. Apply 2x per day, once per morning and once per night. Recommend Kirkland minoxidil 6 month supply on Amazon.

2. Moisturizer: Moisturize face regularly, you can apply moisturizer as soon as the minoxidil on your face dries, usually after an hour or so. Recommend Nivea soft, 4 pack on Amazon. Protip; You can buy little individual travel packs at CVS or Walgreens and refill it to use on the go.

3. Face Wash: Wash face with a moisturizing facial cleanser that doesn't degrade skins moisture barrier. You want to wash your face before applying minoxidil as well for max absorption. Recommend cera ve moisturizing facial cleanser. I found Walmart has a generic brand that is just as good and cheaper

4. Dermarolling aka Microneedling: at most once a week. Look up youtube video on proper form. Use 0.5mm derma roller and after rolling do not apply minox for 1-2 days.

5. Supplement Biotin: Take daily if you can. You should be getting sufficient biotin from a healthy diet so it's not crucial. Might cause acne to worsen.

6. Supplement Creatine: take 5 grams a day. Increases DHT production and testosterone which increases hair growth and thickness. Make sure to drink lots of water to prevent kidney stones.

7. Workout Regularly: This is a no Brainer. Lift heavy and consistently to increase testosterone and to promote beard gains.

8. SIPS: This post brought to you by monster energy internet marketing team aka MIDF. Take a break from your minoxidil beard journey to Unleash your inner beast by cracking open a can of refreshing Monster Zero Ultra® energy drink and enjoy that first sip of the day like the 25-30 year old boomer you never wanted to be!!!

Attached: my-1624-za.jpg (600x300, 18K)

>Increases testosterone
No it doesn't you fucking memelord and if you're not vegan you won't need it because you'll get it through diet.

>sips
Yeah alright this is actually legit advice. I really like sips.