New poster here

New poster here.

I am looking for a strength routine to keep my muscles active and maintain strength.

Not looking for bodybuilding advice. My goal is not to have cut 6 pack abs or extremely toned, refined muscles. Just maintain a decent level of strength as said above.

I don't need advice on leg workouts as I cycle daily to work and do it as sport for fitness. But I would like advice on how to gain strength to use if I was ever in a fight with someone. I KNOW fighting is not about strength as much as it is stabbing their eyes, biting, etc but strength would certainly help. So, can you guys guide me on what muscles I need to work and suggest some exercises? For instance, would triceps really help me in a fight? I feel (but am not sure) it is more back, checst, bicep and maybe a little forearm. But I come to you for guidance.

Would full body exercises be better for my goals? Should I work each muscle separately? Seems like full body or compound movements would be best for self defense.

Attached: 1522805450327.jpg (500x666, 74K)

Lifting weights won’t help you in self defense

Anal expansions x F
You have to prepare yourself for a girthy assaulter if youre going to fight.

>that boomer that won't read the sticky and just wants to make a thread

Attached: 1528569238290.png (307x358, 26K)

Do a full body routine with compound movements.

>For instance, would triceps really help me in a fight?
op is autistic

If you are in a location where you think you need muscles for self defense you mostly need to pick up all your shit and move away. When bullies notice their regular prey starting to passively-aggressively resist (any self improvement) it's like blood in the water. The space between your current weak self and your future strong self is going to be filled with more bullying and bullshit than ever.
>t

Buy a gun

For seriously a regular body building routine gets plenty of strength, just dont try to go for 2/3/4/5.
Aim for 1/2/3/4 and you should be great actually.

Attached: 1528219721685.png (1534x1085, 565K)

You should join a dojo or something and learn to fight.

There's 2 main factors in a fight, size and skill. A bigger guy usually wins. The best self defense exercise is the 100 yard sprint. If you want to fight, learn to fight.

Skipping , push ups, pull ups, dips, and plank variations. Eat lots of seeds, nuts, berries, wholegrain pasta, chicken and broccoli. Also try to live as active as possible so try and hike, goto a boxing gym or rock climbing wall as often as possible.

That's what I do and i'm pretty strong.

This pciture's like those dreams where you forget to wear clothes to school except you're watching someone else have that dream so you get to sit in the classroom and just wank it instead

thanks mae. i basically already eat that way anyway. don't have the time/money to go hiking but i do cycle daily

don't have the time/money. i know basic self defense

thanks mate

can't carry a gun everywhere i go. also im terrified that fucker would go off when i didnt mean to

can't move right now but the area isn't that bad to begin with. only problem is i work nights sometimes and have to stop at some sketchy gas stations to grab some water or a snack

thanks mate

>want to be strong
>dont want to train legs
????
Cant pick anything heavy up without strong lower body senpai

This, also:
Train to fight, man! If you don't have the gross muscle memory, it's just not gonna happen under duress.

Where is pic related allowed?

Idk but I want to go there

>toned

Attached: 1528303519719.jpg (720x833, 27K)

sauce?

it's from an underwear ad

>I don't need advice on leg workouts as I cycle daily to work
I don't need grip work as i jerk every day

read the fucking sticky

Read the sticky you dickhead

Guns dont just go off dumbass. Lurk Jow Forums for a few days. Focus on the handgun threads and try to ignore the fatasses flirting with each other.