Help me Jow Forums

help me Jow Forums

i'm unattractively skinny at 5'8 135lbs

I'm also not trying to become a 400 pound beastly killing machine made of pure muscle

i just want to gain enough muscle to stop looking like an anorexic teenage girl

diet? exercises?

thanks

Attached: U9.png (386x371, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandstrength.com/workouts/upper-lower-4-day-gym-bodybuilding-workout
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tldr: ss + gomad

Does it count if I drink like 5 full large mugs of milk + nesquik everyday?

Mfw reading this at the same height as you but weighting 126lbs.

Attached: hell.jpg (600x500, 53K)

welcome to the club brother

SS is shit. Do it if you want to have the legs and ass of a thicc latina

my legs and ass are fine, i need to thicken my core and arms area (thorax, shoulders, biceps). Do planks and push ups help?

read up on bulking and cutting
train for a month, research training programs, range of motion, dieting et.c then start bulking properly

You stand absolutely no chance whatsoever of attaining anything close to even 200 lbs of lean muscle. You are a complete idiot if you think certain forms of training will accidentally make you bigger than you want to be. If you train like an absolute athlete with incredible discipline your progress will still be slow and it will take a lot of time and work.

But lets be honest

You said you dont want to be 400 lbs of muscle because you're hoping someone will come along and give you a nice easy workout routine that wont intimidate you.

Go ahead, try to do it the easy way. You'll be a skeleton forever.

Get ready to work like a 400 lb killing machine or dont bother at all.

>5'8 135lbs
>I'm also not trying to become a 400 pound beastly killing machine made of pure muscle
The absolute state of dyels

>my legs and ass are fine
>135 lbs

Your legs and ass are irrefutably tiny and pathetic. Show us a picture if you're so sure theyre fine. I guarantee they have 0 muscular development and youll look like an idiot if you develop only your upper half.

How can there be no medium between skeleton and monster? And yes I'm willing to work out like a beast, where do I start? What nutrients should I have in my food?

You're not understanding. The medium point between skeleton and monster requires the same training style and diet as getting to monster. It is simply achieved in 2 years instead of 10.

As far as training programs go there are thousands. This one is okay for beginners muscleandstrength.com/workouts/upper-lower-4-day-gym-bodybuilding-workout

Although many would recommend focusing on the big 3 lifts for a month or two to build a strength base.

Your nutrition is up to you, as long as you're getting enough protein (somewhere around 0.8g/lb bodyweight)you will gain muscle. You also have to sleep properly and eat enough vegetables.

Straight up idiot

The fuck is with people thinking if they do a set of bench they'll wake up next day looking like rich piano? Healthy weight gain is like 1 to 2 lbs a week you're not gonna grab a scoop of whatever shitty whey you grabbed from Wal-Mart and magically turn into the hulk

I think most people know that they won't magically become huge, they just don't want people to recommend less beginner-friendly bodybuilding guides.

read the sticky. don't post shit like this for at least 6 months.

if only you knew how many threads a day here were pulverized by idiocy like this all because someone couldn't bothered to spend 10 minutes reading text that's not green.

This.

im nearly 5'8 at 132 pounds and i still look like a fatass. Fug

Attached: 1489980414276.jpg (250x248, 39K)

READTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKYREADTHESTICKY

>tfw 2 inches taller than you both at 129lbs

Work out

Literally stop shitting, you're probably not digesting enough nutrients. Only shit once every 3 days.

tfw 5'9" 135

Attached: IMG_1593.jpg (2448x3264, 690K)