Daily reminder that if your mother did not breast feed you, your not gonna make it

Daily reminder that if your mother did not breast feed you, your not gonna make it.

Attached: formula fed.png (1200x900, 1.87M)

Thank fuck my mom didn't fall for the formula meme

thank god my mom came from the tough Ukraine and not this pussy marxist shithole of the West.

thx for breastfeeding me mom, 6'2, 175lbs xoxoxo

Idk mate I wouldn't mind looking like Robert Downey jr

if downey didnt make it in hollywood he would be a crackhead loser construction worker

Downey had a plastic surgery u literal DOWNey

Same. I'm 6'1" and my brother (who was formula fed) is 5'9"

i was breasfed and am 5'5''

did i get jewed by my own genes?

Attached: holdon.png (500x500, 75K)

Thank God we were poor and she couldn't afford formula.

Someone lied to you. That's straight formula stats

my mom is too traditional to have used formula. Plus she breastfed my 2 sisters too and they are smaller than me

Me and my brother were breastfed and we're both massively buff and well built.
Can confirm.

Ronaldo and Jeff Seid are incel, otherwise good post.

is it weird if I´d ask my mom for how long she breastfed me for?
Is it ok if I blame her if she only breasfed me for a short amount of time?

nice try jeff now go

Mothers that don't breastfeed their children don't deserve kids in the first place

Except Christiano Ronaldo looked like absolute dogshit before the cosmetic surgeries and Jeff Seid is 5'9". He like to lie about his height, claiming to be 6'0"
My mother breast fed my brother and he's 22 and 5'9. I was raised on formula and I'm 18 and 6'1". Seems like rubbish mate.

Attached: erkvuZu.jpg (3264x1952, 793K)

t. Formula shill
Do you even know what an incel is?

being is a physical, intellectual and spiritual condition caused by genetic inferiority and being anomaly that should not exist in the universe. Ronaldo and Jeff Seid both suffer from this, it's a total myth that you can't be incel just because you ahve sex.

I've read studies over the years about breast milk being better for infants. I used to merely prefer breast milk to formula without being super strict or strongly committed to that position. However, when Adam Ruin's Everything started pushing formula is when I knew that the globalists are going to start putting onions in it and other dangerous crap to mess with kids hormones and increase the chances of them being weak, gay, and liberal.

I'm 6'4" and was a formula baby some were just born to win I guess...

Attached: 1516247085877.jpg (449x642, 50K)

My mom breastfed me and I'm still a pathetic beta.

height is ~80% heritable if you're from a family of manlets don't expect to be a 6'4" Chad just because your were breastfed but it does help.

>when you know you're argument is retarded so you just call them a shill
What he says is true, it doesn't mean he's a fucking shill retard, it's just genetics. My brother was formula fed and he's the tallest of 3. Some people for breastfed and ended up better than their other siblings. There's no correalation. It's all genetics.

I was breastfed but also raised by wolves

Daily reminder that if you're born through C-section you're nevet gonna make it.

The process of being naturally born affects your whole life and behavior.

On what basis? Something like 90% of Americans have HPV, and C-sections ensure the baby doesn't get STDs

FORMULA MASTER RACE
did your mom really have a healthy, balanced enough diet to produce optimal titjuice? doubtful.

Attached: 1527062423947.jpg (750x750, 310K)

I believe nutrition/diet during puberty has a much bigger impact on growth than whether you were breast fed or not

Stop coping for your shit genes.

i wasnt breast fed but I'm 6'5 200lbs

the state of america
cut open the belly to make sure the child doesn't get by it's whore mother, then lop off a chunk of it's dick for good measure

is formula expensive? would it give me more gains than regular milk? whats the protein content?

Attached: 1440965955530.jpg (251x275, 15K)

Bragging about being a lanklet? I'm 6'6" 206 and still look dyel. Gotta be like 220 to look juicy at our height

Meh. Us Chad-section babies would've fucked our moms up if we came out the vagina since we're so muscular

kek

so youre a skinny lanklet? at your height you should be 200lbs minimum.

What weight?

Currently about 217 but I'm about 20% body fat so not too much muscle

Breast fed 6 foot currently 170

Why are you not drinking from the lactating nipples or several different pregnant women for maximum gains though Jow Forums?

Attached: adult_breastfeeding.jpg (485x366, 40K)

This. If you were given formula as a baby, make up for it by drinking breast milk as an adult.

My wife is currently breastfeeding my son. I sometimes suck on her tits during sex and, idk if this is causing it but, I've been noticing increased gains like never before.

Fun fact: breast milk is the only food source that humans can survive solely off of.

>Antibodies
>Burns 500 cals a day

This is what "breat fed" do to you?

Attached: ronneyugly.jpg (700x394, 43K)

Noted. In light of this new evidence, I will move Ronaldo to the left column in the next edit.

Contrary to popular believe the baby has an active part in being born. It is the first major struggle you go through together with your mother and as a result see the light of the world.
Your mother releases oxycotin to reduce the pain and bond with the child.
I've worked in a animal clinic and there if a pup was born through c-section they would give the mom synthetic oxytocin for her to bond and accept the child. And not even then did it 100% work.

I've read that on average C-section cucks are more passive, insecure, inactive, socially inept, autistic and everything that comes with not properly bonding.

No wonder america is so fucked: trauma inducing benis mutilation and c-section. Lmao.
The jews really fucked you up.

6’6 315 but my dad breastfed me

6'4 , 195, wasn't breastfed. Am I gonna make it?

I was relieved when my mother told me that she hated breastfeeding me whilst I was teething. I like to suck my gf's nipples it feels natural and relaxing

>6’3 with large frame
>thought i was breast fed
>mom recently said i was bottle fed

what did my genes mean by this

That's my dream. I wish my gf was lactating

ronaldo got a fake tan,straightened his teeth,and got plastic surgery for his nose

I know bro. I'm trying to get bigger but I look good naked.

LOL wtf this manlet jew wanted to be the next ziez

>
my brother and I you illiterate fuck

>t. fatty

This board promotes meme exercises like heavy deadlifts that only fuck up your back and meme programs like 5x5. If you want to get strong and look big at the same time, do compounds with low weights but with high reps. NEVER lift above your body weight cause there’s really no point and you’re risking injury when you lift heavy. Also, don’t avoid machines. Machines help isolate individual muscle groups. Again, do high reps but with low weights. When I say low, I don’t mean 50 lbs, more like 80-100lbs and 200lbs max. Add calisthenics to your program for maximum aesthetics.

well, i have a friend who is the king of lanklets and looks like grade 2 harry potter. he was brestfeed until 5th grade. so i guess, you should not go to far with it

>not lifting heavy
what a fucking meme, stop posting this in every thread

Wasnt jeff 17 on 2012?
You grow until 21-22 generally though.
Honestly jeff’s real height is probably 5 ft 11 thats why he claims 6’

this image is literally just the words "formula fed" with some unattractive people below and "breast fed" with attractive people below. How naive are you cunts.

Attached: no nose.png (235x214, 7K)

Oh, so that's why manlets are so low t.

are you a fucking hell chimpanzee what you think it is a fucking zoo hahahahaha go away eat banana fuck tarttt

wait, do you have any confirmation that hotwheels was formula fed?

Though his teeth is fucked up ronaldo would have still had all the girls on him at that age

tfw breastfeed until I was 2 due to a compromised immjne system
tfw 6'2 and benched 2x my BW at a competition recently

Attached: 1523062992800.jpg (839x1068, 646K)

Someone using common sense I see. People are fucking stupid even traditional families eat if they're not athletes.

*eat like shit

Why do whores breastfeed in public and pretend it's what's best for the baby? Fucking liberal hippies raising brain damaged bitches and sluts for kids.

>tfw grew up on a farm in zambia so formula wasn't even an option
now 19 and 6'4" 210 - thank fuck

Attached: rhodies.jpg (650x421, 48K)

Why do you know if you were breastfed? Why do some of you know that your friends were breastfed? Is everyone here living in a nudist colony? Do you hear your mother get fucked by strange men and smile about her being an "independent women just having fun"?

Ukraine was part of the USSR you dingus.

breast fed 6'2 and huge shoulders

Can confirm. Breastfed and now am 6'5" with no health problems. Milklets btfo

>No wonder america is so fucked: trauma inducing benis mutilation and c-section.
just the dick chopping part
the one guys was pulling stats out of his ass, there are lots of people still left that arent std riddled whores requiring a csection

You dumbasses will find any excuse as to why women don't like you EXCEPT being fucking slobs; genetics, mother's nurture during pregnancy, not licking the top of your mouth like a retard since childhood, being a fat fuck that didn't play sports in high school, etc.

None of that shit matters, do the best with what you've got.