Parents keep trying to sabotage my life and gains

>Parents keep trying to sabotage my life and gains

>Be loud in morning and wake me up early so im tired at work
>Buy shit food so I can't hit macros
>Constantly try to demotivate me
>Virgin because they insult me and wont allow me have any friends

What can I do? Im 22. I live in Ontario Canada and dont make enough to live alone.

Attached: 1527464351671.jpg (250x236, 8K)

Buy your own food and get a better job, faggot.

>just be urself bro

sure is summer in here

my parents were also gains globbins, i solved this getting into fights and being arrested all the time untill they realised i was a rebel, then they stopped bitching on me and it was all fine

just fucking get drunk, smoke cigs in front of them, bring sluts to home, get in fights, thats the only way your parents will respect you and leave you alone

also make your mom suck your dick, my mom is all over me now

Get a better job and find a roommate.

waah waah eveything bad happening to me is the fault of others and there's nothing I can do about it, give me pity

Slaughter every last one of them

oh, and threat her like shit, women love this

Better job obviously. Learn programming and hustle.

>just get a better job bro

This is the faggiest shit I've ever read. If you're going to sit around pitying yourself instead of taking action you aren't going to get shit.

How do I get a better job norman

Going to suck but if you live in an area with a construction crew then try to sign on as a youngblood. You'll get stuck with shit like hauling drywall and cutting corrugated metal on the table saw but the pay is usually really good. If you can learn to drive a lift eventually you can make a decent amount of money. Hard work and you can't mess up but decent pay for what it is.

You get it by getting your ass off of Jow Forums, and spending every minute of the day you have free applying for work, making contacts, and building your skills, and if you have to move away for it, so be it. No man ought to depend on his parents - which is what you're doing - at twenty fucking two, you're never gonna make it.

this
just sit around and think about it for a while, faggot.

Do all that shit back to them and intimidate them smash shit up

not him but i'm living with my parents and actually hours ago concluded a contract for my company which is the biggest dairy deal in my country (western, non shithole) in history in terms of tonnage of milk fat processed per annum. Fuck off, you shouldn't be giving out advice.

Move out. What the hell

I swear to god OP I was going through the same thing you are, btw they also maybe slipping you estrogen or growth inhibitors,
Here's my solution and it's actually not even too costly,
-Potatoes
-meat like beef, chicken and eggs, the good organic shit if you can,
Do some research and learn to prepare and eat it raw but don't fuck around and catch e coli, eggs are low risk.
-add some shit like preggo or peanut butter every now and then.
-buy at least one expensive healthy juice drink or learn to juice yourself, and the green shot too, no fruit juice,
Although some %100 orange is good every once and awhile.
-All the water you drink from now on is brewed into tea, sometimes decaf,
Caffinated only for early morning energy and preworkout.

And use corn oil to cook

Raw foods only every once and awhile,
Undercook sometimes.

I go in at 4 am so I can put in a good lift session and instead am tired at work.

also get a better job, or move in with a room mate. You probably make better money than you think and can afford a place but you are just bad with money management.