Follow my trainer's recommended routine to a T

>follow my trainer's recommended routine to a T
>still feel like I'm doing shit wrong because of Jow Forums

You guys meme mostly about diets and routines right?

Attached: 1527623997028.jpg (600x468, 68K)

what's his routine?

>he takes Jow Forums seriously
is it summer already

Cardio, machines, lifting, functional. It's 2 hours three times a week.

what
_exactly_
is his routine.

nothing wrong with doing cardio, using some machines, lifting, and focusing on "functional" strength even if it is some what of a meme
if it's actually being done right
also
>2 hours
wow boy, that's a lot of time

Trainers are generally the biggest gains goblins you'll ever meet. They're not the worst thing, because they get you in a good routine, but potentially source a gym mentor or something.

Why no niggers like getting their ass eaten out?

>2 hours
Half of that better be cardio, ie: running on a treadmill. If that’s the case, then your trainer knows you’re fat, and if THATS the case, then you could do any and/ or every meme exercise in the world and you will still see progress. Newbies can do all kinds of stupid lifts and still see progress. Especially fat newbs.

For a moderately fit lifter, 2 hours is probably too long. You want minimum rest between sets for optimal pump.

I'm not one but I enjoy it

Feels great honestly. Plus it's nice to have someone do it because it's almost like they'll do anything to make you happy.

It really does nothing better than a dime licking your ass and jerking you off

Attached: 1521261043349.jpg (568x518, 60K)

>had a drunken threesome with coworkers after a goodbye party
>one of them was a married broad who licked my went down on my asshole like I was holding the meaning of life inside of it
>the other jerked me off while doing that

I didn't cum because I was insanely drunk but fuck if that isn't a top ten memory

>liked my went down
Sorry I got excited writing that

>licked my went down on my asshole

Attached: IMG_0453.jpg (400x521, 33K)

Were they at all attractive? How did you manage to get two women to go down on you like that?

>women

Like everything else about ghetto culture, they learned it in prison and brought it back to the street, then idiot suburban white teens copied it.

Implying any white people eat ass outside of Jewish fanfic

Idk if you been living under a rock but eating ass exploded in 2017/2018.

"""""""""Whippoorwill""""""""

Yeah I mean like coworker attractive, like cute because you work with them professionally

I'm a good lookin dude imo and have a killer ass so they wanted in on it

>This happened