Asthma -> Mouth breathing + low T > Game over before you even try

Asthma -> Mouth breathing + low T > Game over before you even try.

Attached: eeeeeee.png (439x636, 596K)

drink your own piss and dry fast
your allergies will go away and your face will get better

my greatgrandfather had asma and a perfect jaw/face developement

I'm sure he does fine, his chin is really the only fucked up thing and men have the option to make up for physical deficiencies with being rich and all that other shit. He's probably a happy dude or at least was until someone brought this up to him. Don't be assholes guys

happy to see some sane people on fit

Attached: tomwtf.jpg (960x753, 58K)

is it too late for me?

Attached: 20180607_191027.png (689x1234, 796K)

This is a joke, right?

Why? Wdym?

>tfw horrible asthma as a kid but managed to avoid mouth breathing and have a decent jaw
I didn’t realize the magnitude of bullet i dodged. why the fuck don’t more doctors and health professionals tell us about this shit? for the longest time I thought mouth breathing jawlets were a meme

drinking urine is actually a pretty common way to increase test/alter facial features through the reaction it has on your hormone levels. Its just really gross and can dehydrate you so not many people do it

Attached: giphy.gif (446x480, 2.7M)

>inbreeding

>be me, 18
>always have mouth closed and breathe through nose since as long as I can remember
>nice strong jaw and chin, feels good man
>have brother, 16
>notice he is always sitting around on his phone/watching tv with his mouth agape
>he has a shit jaw

feel bad for him should I say something or is it too late?

tell him, there's time. At least don't leave him wondering "if only I'd known / been told", at least then he can blame himself or you for not being convincing enough

dont tell him. this knowledge is not to be shared among normies, makes you seem autistic as fuck

ive had asthma my whole life and i've never run into the mouth breathing problem. is this just a meme?

Attached: confused.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

My nose was stuffed all throughout childhood, I mouth-breathed even while I ate. My chin is fine, it's a fucking meme you morons.

kys

just tell him if you wanna fuck him up mentally, he's eventually gonna find out all the lookism stuff

How the fonky donk does mouth breathing lead to a weak chin?

Genetics is the only cause of this. Anything else people tell you is broscience. Save up for surgery if its too bad.