Tell me about that girl you've been mirin' at the gym, Jow Forums

Tell me about that girl you've been mirin' at the gym, Jow Forums

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpmacmgdSuRNyvlTT5Xq1kUt5Pe15foRxU7v_2XdWBCINk04Ah.jpg (231x218, 7K)

She kinda looks like Cara delevingne.

she is confirmed underage

Why can't I just like the slightly chubby Italian or Puerto Rican girl that constantly mire me, instead of wanting this short blonde polish girl? She only says around one word to me each week too

She was the bane of my existence this past semester, I was borderline cheating on my gf with how hard I was mirin her. She was this natty looking wannabe wheyfu, her lifts weren't anything crazy but she was well away from the bitchweights most girls at the gym tend to stay around. I fantasized about talking to her and making her my gym buddy, but I know I wouldn't be able to do it. Thank christ My apartment has its own gym, I'll be escaping the allure of 95% of the university's gym hoes and can focus on myself and my girl.

Switched to a new gym last week because the one I was going at was limited in equipment and was in the gay part of town
Prettier women in my new one but not too many of them, and better equipment.

BUT SINCE YOU ASKED she is a fucking 9.5/10 Aryan goddess and I did actually ask her out on my first day of the gym but of course she had boyfriend. She seemed to genuinely think I was attractive though. Still ready to kms though

Attached: 0153B710-B1A6-4FD0-9385-3DB1EAAB3D97.jpg (341x465, 61K)

She doesn't go during the hours I go as of a few months ago.
I'm not sure if she moved out of town or not but she had the biggest tits out of all the grills by a long shot and I miss her.
Since then there hasn't been any flame for me at the gym.

I fucking love her and always think of her, and yet we've never spoken to each other
which is weird because, usually, i'm great and very talkative when girls are around. But I just don't know what to say or do when i'm around her

>Tell me about that girl you've been mirin' at the gym, Jow Forums
I'm often the only one at the gym. Perks of going at 04:30 I guess.

Wish I was a girl so I could mire myself desu

She's some short Asian chick who I only see on Saturday mornings sumo deadlifting. She wears black band tees and I just get gitty when I see her, I have idea why. Never actually talked to her though of course.

I have a few I mire but they're not that great. One is a black chick that is thicc, but her face is 6/10, the other is an ok 30 something with a perfect ass, but her deep voice puts me off, ethnically 100% portuguese so i just occasionally see her ass in the distance, lastly there's this blonde nordic girl, i like her because im also blonde and north european looking, she uses glasses and is very shy but body-wise 6/10, girl version of me desu. If i had the choice of who to fugg i would probably go for the black chick as I've been craving some dark butt for a while. I would like to take blondie out for a date but not that confident yet, plus she probably has a bf

Attached: fug.png (425x450, 316K)

He's a guy.

if you were a girl there would be no mirin of yourself. unless they actually are full of themselves or part of the body positivity thing every girl looks in the mirror and sees a fat bitch. at least what myself and my friends see. lol

She used to come with her mom. Now she comes with her Jow Forums manlet boyfriend

Recommend a feelings targeted workout for a beginner like me please

She broke up with her girlfriend to give me a kiss, only to freak out and say it was a mistake and went back to her girlfriend. She still looks at me longer than is usual though. What the fuck man

>pic related, she has a slender muscular build like this

Attached: 1515115898706.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

not gym but work

>beautiful very petite light skinned indian immigrant ive known for like three years off and on
>she's very cold to coworkers... doesnt eat lunch with them, sits with headphones in on computer, she's just extremely cold to everyone and i dont know why, she seems normal but clearly isnt
>try to engage with her and tease her a lot and sometimes she laughs at my stuff but im sure she doesnt like me at all and doesnt reciprocate flirting
>one time i was flirting and an older coworker said that im too young for her and she agreed

ive never even spoken to her outside of work and i used to not go to work events she would go to, then when i started attending she has never attended one. unrelated but i imagine if we were at a bar i would get drunk and spaghetti everywhere about how beautiful she is. maybe one day ill get to split her in half but almost surely not.

I call her gym pam
Like pam Beasley but slimmer and blonde
I lift for her lads

>Doesn't like deep voiced women
Low test

She looks so much like Miko from Devilman Crybaby, just a bit more muscle definition

Attached: tumblr_p3e1bv3QoS1vjv3dzo1_500.png (500x706, 127K)

Not a girl, but a cute boi. He is the only guy in the gym that squats more than me and he is a benchlet like me too. He has curly black hair and dreamy blue eyes and just seems really shy. I wonder if he browses this place.

>tfw don’t notice anyone else at the gym besides myself
Am I supposed to be looking around, I thought it was rude to stare at both guys / girls at the gym

Attached: 5EA24046-1A16-44DC-8E68-F4B9A0AD5EB6.jpg (229x220, 19K)

Chick is stunning, literally the only attractive girl in the whole uni gym at 6 AM.

Always looks around the gym after sets to see the people checking her out. I actively ignore her and focus on my sets. As a result she always uses the bench in front of my power rack.

I'm not an idiot, I know she's not interested, she just wants every last dude in the place to mire. I ain't giving it to her bros.

>5'5"
>thick, long brown hair
>weighs roughly 50kg
>sarcastically benched her once
>doesn't have a BF but has a "best friend"
>can't tell if he wants to fuck my ass or beat it

Attached: abd.jpg (406x451, 27K)

Ah, the Medusa thot

keep doing what youre doing

Attached: 12BA5FCE-4C4D-4826-AB4E-1F0371236F8D.jpg (1080x1440, 346K)

Girl at uni gym with long brown hair and the most amazing looking thighs i've ever seen. I think she is a track athlete. I've seen her at the bars a few times before I saw her in the gym and I only see her at the gym like once a week but godamn I mire her hard.

I'm a gay muscle twink into older men. Holy shit the boners sometimes lads especially in the change rooms.

die

I can't help my sexuality I've slept with more women than you prboably and I'm a complete faggot.

This super tall asian girl that squats 2pl8 for reps. I'm not even a manlet but I think she's taller than me. Surprisingly big tiddies for a tall asian too. I can't fucking help watching her when she stretches help me brahs

Attached: 1528513764081.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Not being able to help your sexuality is one thing. In the locker room you keep your fucking eyes to yourself. If I ever caught somebody looking at me while I was changing I would absolutely confront them

>If I ever caught somebody looking at me while I was changing I would absolutely confront them
Are you a fucking child? Just accept the mires and stop being such a woman about it

when you confront them, would you be asking them out or just start sucking them off right there?

>was with friends on the bus
>qt girl quietly mirin sitting close to one of my buddies
>make a joke
>she giggles and looks away when i look at her
>eye contact every now and then
>when we get off the bus and she goes to a queue for another one she kept looking at me when i looked at her
I... made a cute girl laugh today, anons. It's a fuzzy feeling.

The mires of some faggot looking at my dick?

Every girl at the gym i think looks attractive always seems to have a bf that doesn't even lift. Which is quite a few because I go to the uni gym. Am I wasting my time bros?

sauce on her? For purely research purposes of course.

This board promotes meme exercises like heavy deadlifts that only fuck up your back and meme programs like 5x5. If you want to get strong and look big at the same time, do compounds with low weights but with high reps. NEVER lift above your body weight cause there’s really no point and you’re risking injury when you lift heavy. Also, don’t avoid machines. Machines help isolate individual muscle groups. Again, do high reps but with low weights. When I say low, I don’t mean 50 lbs, more like 80-100lbs and 200lbs max. Add calisthenics to your program for maximum aesthetics.

looking at yourself in the mirror doesnt count, fag

She has her own problem then. Don't dwell, and keep working out. But she is a cutie though.

this, holy shit. I reached snap city with flawless form because I wanted to diddy 5pl8, shit is just ego lifting and got better leg and back development hiking

Nah they're as thots and SJWs

>the way she curses under her breath when people dont rerack their weights

Attached: 1522966029342.png (300x600, 61K)

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>thick, wavy brown hair
>aphrodite level body oh lawd
>always does women meme exercises but her ass is so fkin juicy
>blue eyes like the sky
>all of a sudden disappears
>mfw

haven‘t seen her in 4 months lads

Attached: ABF5D225-14BC-437C-94FA-2BBFA5467D10.jpg (1063x800, 108K)

>tall and slim
>brown super long hair
>AESTHETIC AF
>only does legs for some reason
>did sets with her on the one machine i can max out on
is this the dream lads

>I MAKE ENOUGH MISTAKES
>AND IT FEELS LIKE SHE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT HEARS THE THINGS I SAY
>SO IF FOR ANY REASON THERE'S SOME MISCOMMUNICATION OR I'M LYING TO HER FACE
>MY IMMATURITY AND HABITS GETTING IN THE WAY
>CAUSE I CAN BARELY BREATHE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW I'LL EXPLAIN MYSELF THIS TIME
>WISH IT WASN'T A CASE OF "THIS TIME"
>BUT WHY CAN'T I BE ANY OTHER BOY
>THAT DOESN'T NEED A HAND IN LOVE
>SOMEONE THAT I WOULD TRUST
>BUT HOW DID I FAIL
>TO GIVE YOU ALL THE LOVE THAT YOU DESERVE?
>WHEN YOU'RE THE ONLY THING THAT'S WORTH
>WHAT LIFE IS WORTH
>AND I DON'T MIND IF YOU HATE ME
>CAUSE BABY IF I WERE YOU
>I WOULD PROBABLY HATE ME TOO
>I SAID THAT I DON'T MIND IF YOU HATE ME
>CAUSE BABY IF I WERE YOU
>I WOULD PROBABLY HATE ME TOO

Attached: 1528570340502.png (600x814, 315K)

If I was gay, curly hair would be my weakness.
Also, men are generally more beautiful than women, just not sexually appealing. But definitely more aesthetic face (and body of course).

>tfw sister is home for summer and is gonna join the gym
>get to teach her and show the girl members that I have value, can banter and am not an autismo incel

Time for my standing to improve around here

Attached: 1396899635103.png (226x232, 85K)

She has incredible cleavage, and she knows it. Constantly visible, she's more than happy to show it off. She knows us guys be looking. She speaks like a fuckin wog though, and her ass isn't big enough to match the milkers

Also, the bruises every week from her cupping isn't that great. So I'd fuck her, and play with those tits for days - but I don't think she's much more than a pretty pair of tits

>did sets with her on the one machine i can max out on
kek

I like women that resemble women, plus imagine the thundering growls of sexual pleasure such testosterone filled vocal chords would produce. I dont like fucking demons

>If I was gay
>men are generally more beautiful than women
I can't believe Jow Forums is still free

There's this cute short brown hair girl that i've been mirin for an absourd amount of time
All she does are just machines, alone, she dosn't even have earphones, she just do his daily cycle of machines for an hour and then leave
I'm trying to force myself to try talking to her but I'm too socially autistic and the fear of rejection always hold me back

Attached: FB_IMG_1459031507431.jpg (600x401, 19K)

>Jow Forums
>likes girls

ha

Ok kid, come back when you can handle something stronger than dainty little lady

Shes like 4'11" and not very attractive but is small and has an okay body. I just admire her dedication and lack of attention grabbing clothes and lifts.

>brown super long hair
what like halfway down her butt length
if shes around 5'8 too

I mire almost any thin/above average gym girl because I'm a sex addict that would put his dick in anything

>not at gym at uni
>10/10 for me
>cute, short, thin blonde
>honestly just perfect
>her last boyfriend died being a dumbass
>has like fucking PTSD from it
>hit it off with her
>then one day I let slip something I probably shouldn't have and she had a fucking PTSD attack and hates me now
Hurts still doggs

Attached: 1528227551323.jpg (632x403, 31K)

There's a girl like this at my gym. I think she has autism or something, I've heard her stuttering when she talks
>tfw no tall autistic fit azn gf

Men can be really shameless and embarrassing.

Glad I'm not like whatever percentile of men is so damn perverted and horny all the time.

I went on a date with this really special girl the other day, and things progressed to going up to her apartment (it wasn't like that...), and all my buddies were telling me the usual guy stuff when I told them about how our date went.

I just don't get this "bed the girl immediately" mentality that so many men seem to share. I'm straight up not into that stuff. I also don't shamelessly ogle women or hit on every woman that walks.

I know at least 2 guys at my work that suddenly become suuuuuuper friendly and chatty with nearly every woman they come into contact with, but act no different with men.

It's ridiculous. I never have and never will get how men can be such pigs.

Attached: 1453556988090.jpg (689x568, 62K)

they believe in the "if you don't show sexual desire right away you'll be friendzoned" meme

she was so cute, she looked like yennefer from the witcher series but with black eyes
she left but i see her on the streets sometimes
now all thats left is some teenager thoties

what did you do in her apartment

>around 5'5"
>dyed blonde hair
>She's a light brown Hispanic I think
>big tits for her size but still proportional
>she's slim but not too slim, just right
>her butt is nothing to write home about, it's definitely likable
>she's a cop
>probably late/mid 20's

You’re low test.

is she pic related

Attached: amy-santiago-pic-2[1].jpg (1200x604, 46K)

Lel no
She has longer hair and more attractive imo

trophy wife pre dyke K. Stew look a like

No hot girls at my gym, I guess I have to high standards dunno. Or maybe it's because I like them ripped and white.

Roastie

wtf i didnt post here

is this bait
I think you consume too much onions

>being this beta

Like every other guy on Jow Forums, within 2-3 times of making eye contact with a girl, I am already in her bed giving her multiple orgasms after meeting her coming home from my 125k a year engineering job

>She added me on Facebook
>early 30s MILF, mom of one
>I asked her for her Snapchat
>asked her to come over a few weeks back after I ordered too much Dominos and we just happened to be talking
>end up making out
>she has like a thin and hard upper lip and her tongue was hard and dry, just fucking terrible
>really aggressive with kissing me, I wasn't into it at all because of her nasty hard lips and tongue
>end up taking my cock out of my pants, she jerks it around a bit
>she pulls hers down, she doesn't want me to insert, I'm cool with that because nasty lips turned me off
>she has these terrible terrible mosquito tits that are also rods
>I end up dry humping her against her pussy, cum really quick surprisingly like 80 seconds
>she skadaddles, we knew it wasn't going beyond that night
Changing gyms soon though, hopefully better luck

How did you get that from my post faggot

>snap city
>flawless form

pick 1

gods work user, stay strong

both faggot, your body doesn't give a shit if your form is flawless, it doesn't want to pick up 500lbs off the floor

read the sticky, new friend

Mate of your form is flawless, proper bracing and so on then you literally can't fuck your shit up because the moment you feel your form break down you should drop the weight. You can't hurt yourself climbing a tree, it's only when you fuck up and fall down that it hurts.

hispanics with dyed blonde hair look so fucking disgusting and trashy

t.hispanic

>>she has these terrible terrible mosquito tits that are also rods
what did you mean by that?

has anyone ever asked out a girl at the gym?
how did it go?

The only time I've tried (and was successful) was at a kickboxing fitness class/gym. It's easy to strike up convo about whatever exercise you're doing / make a joke, after that a convo is easy. I can't imagine it being very easy at the gym, with everyone having headphones in and in their own world

Nobody has any decency anymore. Few have any self respect. But you say:
>I never have and never will get how men can be such pigs.
Women can be just as bad and sometimes worse.

There are a lot of women in my gym, but I guess the one I admire the most is this middle aged women who looks 2 weeks from contest ready and has short hair. Pic unrelated. Plus, she has an awesome back.

Attached: bikinicompetitorshorthair.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Nope, you're doing fine.the gym is where you work out/train to be bigger/stronger/faster, etc.

I get what you mean, yeah. I asked this girl out and she said yes but then when I got her number and texted her she went ghost. We work together and work out at the same gym so now it's a little odd to just see her around. Women are odd creatures, I think

There's this girl I refer to (mentally obviously) as Lady Slampig

She's a brunette, around 168, average face (not ugly but not pretty either), but boi, she has the phattest ass I have seen in my life, its really fucking cartoonish, unreal, like, all the fat goes to the butt, I bet she would be fat af without that genetic, but she has a normal girl upper body. It also has good form because she workout.

She goes to the gym with 2 more friends who are objectively hotter than her, but I would chose her no doubt

Attached: 1510920489508.jpg (528x543, 49K)

>if you're not a faggot like me, you're a faggot

Attached: 1528587437064.png (260x238, 138K)

You've been looking at ugly Hispanics. There's another cute Hispanic with dyed blonde hair I know of but I know her from the hospital I work at.

>working at gym
>regularly work day, nothing special
>see 9/10 girl
>my heart pumping
>wtf.png
>smile at her a little

>next week
>working again, everything sucks a little
>dat blonde girl comes in again
>can't even talk, bring beta ".. Hi.."
>she smiles at me and says hi back

>we talking a lot now, I get her Instagram name, than her number
>first date, drinking cocktails, going to my home
>have Sex, Cumming after 3 sec
>wake up, make her breakfast

>today
>1 year, 6 months past our first date
>search for a new apartment to move together
>love her more than ever

As you can see bros, all you have to do, is to open your fucking mouth and just say hi

>tfw when we met gf would talk about kafka, interesting literature, odd music, politics
>tfw now all she does is watch stupid videos on youtube about cooking and makeup while listening to golden oldies because the aforementioned things aren't "trad"

Never let your girlfriend browse Jow Forums ever holy fuck

This is fucking cute, user. Congrats on your happy relationship.

When you ever feeling lonely, remember that there is a girl, and she is waiting her whole life for a guy like you

You don't know that. Don't give him false hope.