What's your upper body routine, how big are your biceps and how long have you lifted?

What's your upper body routine, how big are your biceps and how long have you lifted?

Attached: 1525964671006.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/Sonii_IRL/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ive done everything over like 15 years from ben paks to sheikos ans smolovs. Currently on like an old man full body. Biceps are 16.5 when p lean at 5 11 188

been lifting for 2 years and look like pic related except black

Attached: white-crew-neck-t-shirt-mint-shorts-black-flip-flops-original-11577.jpg (387x580, 45K)

stay away from our women you dirty nigger

been lifting brosplit for 10 years, 12 inch biceps lean

Post bbc if you dare

>12 inch
>ten years
Is this bait? I'm new to lifting and started with 13 inch arms mate

You look gay except black?

hairline coping manlet can barely reach the hand drier lmao

I want that tanktop. What brand is that?

Notice how high the dryer is though. It's for drying your hair, not your hands.

I also want to know this

> hairline coping
is there any reason not to hide a bad hairline with a fringe? i can't think of one

>PPL
>10 months calisthenics and 2 months lifting
>12.5" arms

Fatceps

Bench + pendlay row + curls
Ohp + Chinup

Lifting for about 8 months with this routine. Shit's tiny because bulking is hard

it looks fucking awful, user, my friend who's balding is doing it and fuck me sideways it's pathetic

depends how receded your hairline is, but it looks fine on the guy in OP's pic IMO

nah its gonna look like shit when he backs away from the mirror and actually has to look at stuff or face the wind, or have dirty/wet/sweaty hair
seriously, everyone can smell your bullshit quite easily

is that sonydigital lmao

stfu top head baldcel ur fucking mad cuz u didnt start balding at the temples ahahahha. fuck off the fringe life cuck

we're definitely being raided by /reddit9k/ or something like that, jesus fucking christ i'm out

>smell your bullshit
Trying to look your best is natural for most people, it's not unfair, it's not maliciously deceiving anyone.
I get having a short hairstyle if you're outside facing the wind a lot, but otherwise, I would rather just have a fringe than expose my receding hairline to the world.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Go on his instagram. His hairline is perfect, no recession at all.

instagram.com/Sonii_IRL/?hl=en

> Perfect Norwood 0 hairline
> users on a Senegalese scuba diving image board accuse you of balding

lol

Attached: 26870458_804605523063776_1498684157394419712_n.jpg (1035x1293, 102K)

Thirding this request

PPPPPPP
7.5 months lifting
16.5 inch arms probably cruising just above 15% bodyfat @ 6'2 so not very impressive yet

Post routine iwant to try that after im done with 3x5

How big were your arms before you started lifting? 16.5" is massive.

See data here on bicep size of US Marines (1995).

Attached: 1995 us marine corps bicep data.png (541x668, 214K)

I'm a skinny, thin-boned framelet. I've been doing compounds-only FBW for about a year and my biceps are the only muscles that see decent growth even though I _never_ do any direct arm work. Currently at 42cm/16.5in, while the rest of my body still looks uber-dyel. This is starting to look comical. What kind of fuckery is this?