6 ft 3

>6 ft 3
>white
>extremely muscular AND strong
>got cucked beyond belief and now has to settle for fucking thai ladyboys/literal midget to have any relationships

When will you cucks realize lifting for women is literally retarded?

Attached: 832FE2CF-EAF4-4C6B-8B98-CBA9D10D0C64.jpg (344x348, 39K)

small

lifting TO GET women is retarded, i met my gf before i got serious into lifting and if anything it makes her feel more attached to me, i got her into lifting today, it's a great feeling to train your girl.

Looks like has downs. Roiding for girls is dumb, Yes. Ottermode is all you need for girls and is healthiest to be anyway

>I don't lift for girls. I-i just lift for my gf but that doesn't count

Anyone who doesn't lift as a primary reason for girls is delusional and lying to themselves trying to seem holier than thou

Girls are always first, then health and ego or competition after that. Stop the cope

This.
>I lift so I get admired by my peers and other males.
Lilterally just a way of saying I want other girls to recognize me as men instead of the others.

i did it for my myself and my health, i know you would too if you were a dangerously underweight skelly. i'll even post a before pic if i can find one.

I stopped caring about women before I got fit. Never had any issues with them either. I just had a click at one point and I stopped giving a fuck. I only got fit because of some health issues and now I maintain because I enjoy it.
So yeah, not everyone is coping when they say they don’t lift for women.

>absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: F4E5F491-1F41-4D92-B78A-020ED4AE60AE.gif (350x247, 1.39M)

pic related, honestly if you were like this, would you want to stay like this?

Attached: skellyme.jpg (269x424, 27K)

>now has to settle for fucking thai ladyboys
But this was my goal all along

I lift to look like manly anime characters.

Also mostly for mires and stares

>absolute state of a pure Jow Forums board

Attached: welcometoFIT1525736738066.webm (854x480, 1.35M)

You only want to change because you think that it's unattractive. You fear of being judged by others that includes women.

>Also mostly for mires and stares
So, recognition. Which means you lift for women.

And what's practically wrong with being a skelly? Are you training to pursue a dream as a furniture mover or NFL lineman? Then nothing. You don't want to be a skelly because you're unattractive, to females

>Yeah I was always a stud with women and I never needed lifting to get laid as a natural chad. I'm so pure I lift out of pure enjoyment from picking up weights and putting them down. You guys wouldn't understand a noble soul like myself
Someone turn this into a smuggle with a delusional gymcel lifter

i was severely underweight, being 54kg and 180cm put me at a BMI of 16, which put me at risk of serious health complications and low quality of life.

once i started lifting and eating lots, it became an addiction

I forgot that you need to lift not to be a skelly.

How do you know I'm not gay?? Did you just assume my sexual orintation? In 2018?

Attached: 1527536040136.jpg (700x573, 40K)

When you are gay and still ift to be admired by the sex you desire, you still for girls (male).

You don't need to lift to eat a little more, dumfuck. You don't need muscle at all to be clinically healthy. You could literally eat right with some light cardio and be in perfect health. Lifting is irrelevant for health.
Brb doctor says pecs are underdeveloped and I need to hit bench more

Top fucking delusion

of course. if i gained at the rate i did without doing any strength training would make me a skinnyfat weeb, currently at 70kg and my quality of life is so much better, my joints don't creak anymore, i'm not anaemic anymore, my mental health and outlook is much better, feeling a lot stronger and less frail. what don't you get about lifting for your own well-beingf?

You know that denying the truth at all cost is no good for your brain and personality.

Because you are in denial that your vain pursuit of looking good is not for girls. Nothing wrong health wise to be skinny or skinny fat. Just do cardio then. You lift to look good but you want to be a pretentious fairy about it

lifting is the only thing keeping me sane, it's everything i have.
>being this single minded
let me be me and you be you, 'nuff said.

I'm lifting to attract you user

Attached: 1527568398179.png (733x544, 391K)

Nice blogpost faggots

Attached: 828AA4DA-53BD-4E29-B708-E85835E8654F.jpg (1136x1515, 265K)

sauce

reminder that babyslayer went to Cambodia to smoke weed and fuck child prostitutes

Attached: george-leeman-deadlift.jpg (936x720, 486K)

This board promotes meme exercises like heavy deadlifts that only fuck up your back and meme programs like 5x5. If you want to get strong and look big at the same time, do compounds with low weights but with high reps. NEVER lift above your body weight cause there’s really no point and you’re risking injury when you lift heavy. Also, don’t avoid machines. Machines help isolate individual muscle groups. Again, do high reps but with low weights. When I say low, I don’t mean 50 lbs, more like 80-100lbs and 200lbs max. Add calisthenics to your program for maximum aesthetics

>This board promotes meme exercises like heavy deadlifts that only fuck up your back and meme programs like 5x5. If you want to get strong and look big at the same time, do compounds with low weights but with high reps. NEVER lift above your body weight cause there’s really no point and you’re risking injury when you lift heavy. Also, don’t avoid machines. Machines help isolate individual muscle groups. Again, do high reps but with low weights. When I say low, I don’t mean 50 lbs, more like 80-100lbs and 200lbs max. Add calisthenics to your program for maximum aesthetics
Sounds like a troll but is literally the truth.

High reps > all.

Nigger, I can see trough your retarded plot right away.

>Add calisthenics to your program for maximum aesthetics
Only if you are a dwarf.

Leeman ran with tucked tail between his legs because vince urbank promised to chase him and squeeze his cheeks
He is now doomed to ladyboys and eating bushmeat

He's really ugly.