Sex denied because she doesn't want to be my first

Sex denied because she doesn't want to be my first.

Please explain. I was always really open about it, because i simply didn't care. (20)

Attached: 1528608972726.jpg (3000x4000, 2.14M)

you're either
>ugly
>manlet
>socially retarded
>dicklet

weirdest body of all time

None exept the 3. One stops you from getting laid.

all depends on the girl. being socially retarded cockblocked me a ton of times when i was a shutin

>admitting you're a 20-year-old virgin.

Retard. She wasn't put off by the idea of being your first. She was put off because in her mind there has to be something wrong with a guy if he couldn't get laid by the time he hit 20. And she's right. Normal people lose their virginity when they're 15-16. She correctly guessed you're an autist and wanted nothing to do with you.

Attached: mfw no free pizza.jpg (370x388, 35K)

is that a FTM trans?

Cause if so her wait to hip ratio was pretty good back when she wasnt taking shit tons of male hormones

why are you even on this board, chad. go backto whatever reddit board you came from

I'm trying to help you get laid.

>ur a fucking autist who didnt have sex when you were 15, you fucking pathetic autistic loser aspie what the fuck is wrong with you
>dood im trying to help you

nope, just a s.o.y.b.o.y

This.

Wrong. He has a disorder -- Klinefelter's Syndrome

He's actually letting you know that being a 20yo male virgin is not something women chase after. By 20 women know how they want to be fucked and wanting to have sex with a first timer is something they want to avoid

I got real sex for the first time when I was like 21-22. It sucks being a virgin at that age. Some girls are fucking mean slags dude, you don't want to fuck them anyway. Find an actually nice girl Who you like, then go from there. Don't let your virginity be a focused topic obviously but you shouldn't need to lie. My first was this girl who literally said "I don't want to fuck you if you're a virgin". Some short fat Mexican bitch. I couldn't get her stinky vagina B.O. off of me for literally 2 days. If she isn't nice, she isn't worth your attention.

Kill yourself incel.

you mean a
so᠌yboy?

it's photoshopped retards

user how?
basedboy?

This

newfags cant so᠌yboy

This must be klinefelters syndrome

>people actually reply to this bait
kys

How sensitive can you fags get? He just said the mistake he made and why you’re not supposed to do it. Why are you taking it as a personal attack retard?

Attached: DB9DFB17-90F6-45CD-BD6D-12894D595417.jpg (316x232, 22K)

Basedboy

welcome to Jow Forums. read the sticky, so᠌yboy

>newfags cant so᠌yboy
so᠌yboy

Kinfelfers

What's the magic behind this? Is there like some zero width space character in there, because when I copy it it works.
Also fuck off, this whole so᠌yboy thing and filter is new and I have probably been in here for longer than you.

᠌tb᠌h no idea

this

>>Jow Forums

fucking cope

This board promotes meme exercises like heavy deadlifts that only fuck up your back and meme programs like 5x5. If you want to get strong and look big at the same time, do compounds with low weights but with high reps. NEVER lift above your body weight cause there’s really no point and you’re risking injury when you lift heavy. Also, don’t avoid machines. Machines help isolate individual muscle groups. Again, do high reps but with low weights. When I say low, I don’t mean 50 lbs, more like 80-100lbs and 200lbs max. Add calisthenics to your program for maximum aesthetics.

Haha did you even read this thread?

translation:
>I don't want this virgin anywhere near my pussy

it's not that weird. I lost my virginity at 19 and I turned out fine. people saying you need to get laid at 14 to be normal are fucking with you or RPing as what they think a "Chad" should be like.
t.b.q.h. the real answer is, she probably just isn't that into you and "doesn't want to be your first" sounds like an excuse to not fuck. just move on and don't dwell on it

Whats the point of lifting when your genetics cucked you this hard????

Open your arteries, you fucking scum.

Maximum cope.

apparently you arent supposed to talk about that. its probably why im going to stay virgin forever.. too scared to try something that i have never done before if it involves other humans.

just tell them the about the virgin thing after you have fucked that slut

Attached: naurrataa.png (657x527, 27K)

It's super obvious when a virgin fucks for the first time.

So i take it you discussed this via a keyboard and you've never even met her?

If the girl doesnt want you because you're a virgin she's a shallow whore and you wouldn't want her anyway.

OP was trying to fuck, not get married.

>the absolute state of virgin COPE

i am all of these
do i win?

Attached: 1513934499087.jpg (640x640, 33K)

basedboy

Thread over
This only works if you are a Chad that happens to be a legit religioncel (i.e. not a sfcel that larps as a christian) and the girl happens to be as well.

just use the internet to learn what you should do. you can learn anything if you really want it.

>TFW proud 20yo virgin
Why arent you MGTOW yet?

yeah it's called photoshop. fag

that's not fucking photoshop, homosexual

Im no so᠌yboy

This

She has warts and would feel bad giving it to you. Any person thats had sex with more than 4 or 5 people its safe to assume they have herpes. Hpv is even more common. 24 percent of living people (us survey) has hpv. That includes every age group, 0-80+ years old. Chances of getting hpv in your lifetime are close to 99% if youre sexually active. I would love for some of you to not beleive me and try fact checking this for yourselves.

How do I type so᠌yboy?

basedboy

this and few other things are why i dont even want to have sex with anyone

Virgins get clingy after a first time. Your friend wants to slut around, so having you on tow is awkward.

didnt know thom yorke browsed fit

I was in the same position as you last year, OP.
>be me
>freshman in college
>grew up in super rural area in a shithole country
>moved to america for university
>a top 3 party school, at that
>fucked girl
>"wow user, that sex was great"
>"thanks, beginners' luck maybe?"

>tfw successfully colonized

Attached: god bless.jpg (400x605, 39K)

russian alphabet?

Attached: Personal Development Comparison.png (1366x787, 29K)

>Actually telling her you're a virgin

If you suck your first time with her, just say you were nervous since you didnt want to disappoint her

>Sex denied because she doesn't want to be my first.

Never ever tell girls you weaknesses and saying you are a virgin is a massive weakness , when ever a girl is talking to a guy she is waying up his positives and negatives and in showing weakness you are shooting yourself in the foot

everybody in this thread

Attached: 1522873298745.png (155x417, 33K)

>dating girl
>she finds out I'm a virgin
>"no I don't want to be your first"
>won't sleep with me, but still wants to be my girlfriend
>dump her
>her brother works with us, he's a perfect blond haired blue eyed Klaus
>"Dude why'd you dump my sister she was crying all night long."
>"she won't fuck because I'm a virgin."
>"oh."
>then he offers me a blowjob as we're standing there in the stockroom.
>and that's how I learned I'm bi

Guys become extremely attached to the first woman they lose their virginity to. She probably didn't want a serious thing with you, which she would feel obligated to have if she took your virginity. I doubt it's an attraction thing; in fact, she was probably more interested in a relationship focused on sex.

>alphabet

Attached: 1497241476992.gif (498x498, 617K)

Or she just didn't want to fuck a dude that's gonna last 2 pumps tops.

cyrillic is alphabetic user..

What the fuck.
Major red pill.

Here's a tip buddy, girls don't actually care about how long you last or how good you think you are at sex, because they almost never get off during sex anyways. They care more about how attractive you are and the emotional bond so they can get themselves off later.

Lol. Look at his hairline, his biceps or his nipples you fucking spastic

onionboy

This is true for girls, too, not exclusively for boys.

>telling her you are a virgin
Women are disgusted by weakness. Dont fall for the "i want a man who can cry" meme bs.

>tfw newfag and can write so᠌yboy

Greenrext? For research purposes only. Did you date him?

ballin'

ШOУБOЙ

if you accepted it then I guess you went back with his sis?

Attached: 1527203413474.png (261x238, 89K)

>loading up a cart to restock something
>he confronts me for dumping his sister
>tell him why
>he processes it for a second and says something like "well that's stupid" and starts helping me
>asks if I've actually never done anything
>nope
>not even a blowjob?
>nuh-uh
>can I give you one?
>LOLWHAT!?! NO!
>go stock the stuff I have loaded up
>awkward silence
>come back into the stockroom
>"I'm sorry. I just think you're great and I was jealous my sister got to date you."
>I really want a blowjob
>agree to it and we go off to the corner behind a pallet of merchandise
>he gets on his knees, unzips my pants and proceeds to give me head
>over the next couple weeks keep exchanging head in the stockroom
>then he says he wants to be my boyfriend
>agree
>she was not happy when she found out.

No. Why the fuck would I want to be with someone who says they "love you" but won't let you smash because you've never smashed.

stop telling girls you are a virgin... just dont bring it up

boybased

well you could have said "at least i got a blowjob now" and then she'd give you a blowjob as well and move it from there

you need to learn to lie and how to do it well, that's the key, this guy knows

basedgoy

basedboy

>showboy

COИБOЙ

Sad!

onions

onions = onions
s0boy = basedboy
0nions = onions

This tbqhwyf.
Had this happen 3 times with me before I just lied and said I wasn't a virgin ( at 20) .

Will girls make fun of me for being a 30+ yr old virgin?

To clarify, we were naked and doing everything but sex.
Before I even lifted; now gotta deny them hoes :DDD

I don't know. There's some character in there that's not part of the Latin alphabet because if I paste it to ddg it does pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180610-151736.png (246x205, 11K)

>Fail to write so᠌yboy everysingle time you try
>See user boasting about how he figured out a way
>Copy anons text
>Paste text whenever
>so᠌yboy Chinkmoot can suck on my micropenis

Probably the Greek letter omicron