Stop self pitying

Friendly reminder that if you are

>5 ft 10/11+
>lifts semi regularly and isn’t overweight
>have atleast 3-4 close friends
>make at least 35-40k/a year
>have your own place/car
>have at least 2 hobby other than lifting weights

You are already above average and should work to improve yourself even more instead of crying about mogging/being mogged.

>inb4 “LMAOOOO COPEE XDDDDDD” look mom posted it again!!1!

Attached: 63849803-9C8A-4650-957C-3349F2B335CD.jpg (428x575, 48K)

Thanks man, I needed this. We’re all gonna make it

We’re all gonna make it.

T H A N K Y O U

Attached: DB804EC4-1785-4B66-BED3-96B8E3BD79A6.png (1500x1543, 629K)

What if i don't have anything you mentioned?

continue self pitying

I will forever hate myself for being .5 inches below 6ft, fuck you OP. I want to die.

I JUST WANT A QT GF

Attached: scoot pilgrim.png (317x330, 154K)

I don’t fkin get these retards, like people always claim to be 1-2 inch taller, I’m 5’ 11” +5/8 of an inch. I’ll claim 6 foot anytime, you know why? BECAUSE NOBODY CAN FKIN CHECK

That's your problem. You need to not want the gf to get a gf. You're too dependent right now on external stimuli for your happiness. Very unnattractive

Why the fuck can't Jow Forums stay on Jow Forums. Stop shitting up every other board with how pathetic you are.

C O P E
H
A
R
D
E
R

THANK YOU

>Xdddddddddddddddd

Attached: 53E568C4-70A7-4466-A3C8-EA3C8E6D5C5B.gif (500x281, 1.89M)

I don't have any hobbies outside of working out and I don't want any.

Attached: Hmmph.jpg (437x468, 55K)

Attached: tfwnogf.jpg (800x800, 40K)

THANK YOU

Attached: 1511784637219.png (255x204, 50K)

THANK YOU

Attached: 1435565072471.gif (200x150, 385K)

hey user can you come closer i want to check something

Attached: 1516267242314.jpg (814x1024, 162K)

>5'9"/ 5'10"
>lift regularly
>have more than 3-4 close friends
>gonna make 100k/a year after graduating
>got a car and a small flat
>too many hobbies ffs

So I guess, height is the main bummer?

Thank you

must be your social skills then

THANK YOU

I have none of those.

Attached: 1519474533539.png (645x773, 8K)

THANK YOU

>that fact when no guyfriend
Why does it hurt so mawch?

Hitting all of those is impossible for 90% of anyone under 35.

>5 ft 10/11+
Genetic (-)
>lifts semi regularly and isn’t overweight
Achievable for anyone (+)
>have atleast 3-4 close friends
To have that many close friends you need a large social circle (-)
>make at least 35-40k/a year
Maybe in the US but with wage compression in the UK you make up to 30k or over 50k (-)
>have your own place/car
I assume you mean own... mortgaging isn't owning neither is financing. You have to pay it off first which takes 20 years.(-)
>have at least 2 hobby other than lifting weights
Achievable for everyone (+)

So really only two things are possible in that list, then add in the maintenance of a social circle for those close friends and throw on top a career and you now have to choose...
>Friends/family
>Career
>Hobbies and interests

>>gonna make 100k/a year after graduating
>gonna

Got my first degree and already got job offers at 40k+, but prefer finishing my second degree looking forward to have six figure wages - what's the problem, exactly?

Kek everyone at university spoke like this "I'm going to be a surgeon"
"I'm going to become a barrister"
"I'm going to earn 80k as an accountant"
This was 5 years ago and they are still all on below

>40k+
You mean 42k with the chance of a small bonus?
it's not 100k is it boss?

C O P E
O
P
E

We’re all gonna make it.

Well, I have to admit that I actually have "contacts", but nethertheless I know for sure that I can start at a six figure wage after graduating the second exams - in a job with tons of work, yes, but that was not the point.

Below 30k is literally less than I make in my side job I work besides university when you break it down. (One day/a week instead of 5, about 7k a year) Are there actually people settling for this after studying medicine, engineering or law in america?

Here's your (you)

Not in America user the uk is terrible for working when I graduate (medicine) in gonna do 2 years then bail somewhere better. A graduate doctor/lawyer/engineer will start on around £25k

>what's the problem, exactly?
no problem, m8.
Everybody is gonna. Almost nobody actually makes anything. It's good that you do.

Only one I have is height.

Also, why write it 5 ft 10/11+ instead of 5 ft 10+?

THANK YOU brother

THANK YOU

none of this
MGTOW isnt that bad idea now, right guys?

That's bullshit I dont want a gf and have a few qt's chasing me. But I learned to be emotionally independant and now I can't get emotionally attached to someone.

THANK YOU

Replace those close friends with a gf and I've got all of that checked off, but I still don't feel it. It's not that I feel sad for myself, I just feel sad. Period. Used to have close friends, but I left my country after college and I'm not really active on faceberg or social media.

Attached: 1527820230482.jpg (640x640, 69K)

T H A N K Y O U

THANK YOU

This board promotes meme exercises like heavy deadlifts that only fuck up your back and meme programs like 5x5. If you want to get strong and look big at the same time, do compounds with low weights but with high reps. NEVER lift above your body weight cause there’s really no point and you’re risking injury when you lift heavy. Also, don’t avoid machines. Machines help isolate individual muscle groups. Again, do high reps but with low weights. When I say low, I don’t mean 50 lbs, more like 80-100lbs and 200lbs max. Add calisthenics to your program for maximum aesthetics.

>now I can't get emotionally attached to someone.
welcome to being a man.
When you feel for one, she will be the one.

Stop this broscience pasta

Counter argument : pic fucking related

Attached: 223110A8-2A53-4CF6-A6B6-8B9176E4AD95.jpg (225x225, 14K)

I'm an engineer on £25k and bailing after two years is my exact plan, I'm already doing a job I should be getting paid £50k for

Thank you

Salaries are shit in the UK for Americans who dont know

THANK YOU

This image is proof that back aesthetics really isn't that dependent on lat development.

Wanna know a secret? The bros I work with all claim to be 6foot but I actually am 6foot and obviously taller so I lie and say I'm 6 3 for my fellow bros.

Thank you

THANK YOU

thank you

THANK YOU

Where you thinking of going? I was going to go into engineering but went down the medicine route Idk why. Not sure where if I want to do anywhere in europe or if i will go to the US. Was considering nz but I think gf wants a warmer place as she's afro Caribbean.

Attached: 1526828496519.png (270x344, 52K)

This post applies to everyone including me. Took some MDMA yesterday and realized my problems are my fault. The ultimate red pill is self accountability. Stay woke friends and pursue the best you can in life. Question your problems. I promise that most of us men are holding ourselves back. Whatever traumas may make you hold yourself back you must face them.

thank you

>have at least 3-4 close friends
lol good one

/mire/ made me realise that I'm never fulfilled cause I'm bored of fucking sluts. Just want a girl who has a good personality and gets me and we have interests in common. Even if she's a 6 I really don't care anymore.

THANK YOU

>Thank you
We all are going to make it!

>6ft
>beginner lifter and runner (although considerably better runner than lifter) with bodyfat slightly too high for it to matter
>2 close friends
>£21k a year
>rent a flat
>don't own my car
>have no hobbies
Makes me think I should start self pitying to be honest.