Well, Jow Forums, you've got some explaining to do

Well, Jow Forums, you've got some explaining to do.....

Attached: eggs-health-risks_0.jpg (440x330, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2131036
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10365984
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10704618
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9001684
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK343489/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/
activistfacts.com/organizations/23-physicians-committee-for-responsible-medicine/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19386029
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5466941/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19339401
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4674467/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1474704916643328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boomerscience

I'm waiting.....

Attached: images (8).jpg (201x251, 7K)

>Source: some bullshit website not linked to any university or government

>Retard not refuting my statement with facts and sources.

Attached: 1515612939842.png (211x239, 6K)

Yummy based eggs

Too biased. A simple search of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine shows that they promote a vegan diet, as well as associate themselves with PETA, which has made multiple ridiculous, health-based assertions of their own, such as autistic children "performing better" when they go on dairy-free diets. Also, only 10% of PCRM members are certified Doctors of Medicine. Took a few minutes, but now I know to avoid this group in the future. Thanks, OP.

>unironically thinking dietary fat or cholesterol are bad
Already long-debunked boomerscience bullshit. Try again, gains goblin.

Attached: 8CCCD74B0BA249C3A4BFEF2D7121B13C.jpg (1200x1182, 208K)

No trust me I'm autistic and when I stopped having milkies with my dinner I started playing the bassoon really good, it's true

>retard missing out on easy gains by buying into the egg is unhealthy meme

>Can increase risk off
Proof or BTFO!

You didn't make a statement, you posted an infographic and that user told you why it was a shitty source
Try again

>oldest woman in the world eats at least 3 eggs daily

"The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) is a non-profit research and advocacy organization based in Washington, D.C., which promotes a vegan diet, preventive medicine, and alternatives to animal research, and encourages what it describes as "higher standards of ethics and effectiveness in research".[2] Its tax filing shows its activities as "prevention of cruelty to animals." [3]"
Fuck off, vegan liar.

Who made that pic, a butthurt vegetarian?

Attached: cigarfag.jpg (250x166, 5K)

If I was on a date, and the girl said that she had a secret to confess, and she told me that she was actually a transsexual, but that she would cook and peel six eggs for me every day without any complaints, I'd enjoy that dick - no homo. I just love eggs and I hate making them.

Wouldn’t that be a good thing because they don’t have any lobbyists breathing down their neck or have to restructure their agricultural subsidy program?

Spoiler: They are lobbyists.

>yolk is filled with biotin and vitamin D, which prevent depression and mind fog
>dietary cholesterol and saturated fats needed for testosterone production
>very little carbs and difficult to add sugars to
Who could be behind this?

>yolk is filled with biotin and vitamin D, which prevent depression and mind fog
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2131036
A lot of Americans are vitamin D deficient, even with a meat diet

>dietary cholesterol and saturated fats needed for testosterone production
Your body makes all the cholesterol you need.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10365984
Dietary fat should not exceed 35% for active individuals and saturated fat intake should not exceed 10%

>very little carbs and difficult to add sugars to
>he fell for the keto meme
lmao

fpbp

Jokes on you I already have cancer hahaha!

Damn, you alright faggot?

I eat three eggs every morning

yeh i dont understand why people on this board completely deny the association betwen animal products and diabeties, heart disease and cancer.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10704618
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9001684

Get on my level fag

4 eggs every day

>having others do your research

Get the fuck off lazy faggot. Egg cholesterol is not harmful in any way. Educate yourself more and stop believing every shitpost image you see online, have some criteria of your own.

It's generally denied because the 'link' between animal products and what you've mentioned is, almost every single time, a result of associative risks more than what is being studied. Of course a vegetarian will have a lower risk of cancer, for example. 90% of vegetarians do so out of a main or large focus on health reasons. They tend to eat pretty healthily. That proportion is far lower in meat eaters. While eating meat might not actually do anything bad, the increased association to things like lack of exercise, large alcohol intake and poor health awareness causes a statistical leaning towards consuming animal products and risk of some diseases.
Also remember, just because a study or doctor say something doesn't mean it's true. Most dismissive and claim disproving studies go unpublished because they do not serve the granter's objective.

Cancer this cancer that, blah blah, here are your options:
>live long
>live
Only 1. Choose wisely Jow Forums.

Attached: 1507015594319.jpg (492x449, 48K)

user speaking truth.

Nah but it keeps the bodyfat low atleast

That's one way to look at it. Hope you get better cunt

There are any other vegeterians?

if u actually read the study the only change they made to the diets was add eggs, the people are the same. nice red herring bro

Make a man eat three eggs a day and see how long it lives, the only true science.

I've drank four raw eggs every single day without fail for the last two years, I'll let you know when I start dying OP

wtf is this post? In the first green text you support his argument, in the second one you try to refute it, but you don't even prove that dietary cholesterol is bad just that you don't need it? And you don't have to be into Keto to know sugar is bad for you fuckface

>Brainlet believing a facebook tier infographic

Attached: 1393529324588.gif (200x154, 935K)

I started my post with the word 'generally' which should have been an indication to you that I wasn't directly referencing the studies you posted but your claim made in text. As for the studies, eh. The connection is there but not really conclusive. I don't have access to the full article or I'd go more in depth. Also those studies don't reference any actual medical outcomes so I'm not convinced of anything. Lipid oxidation, sure, but that in and of itself is no clear indicator of risk of disease if you don't account for an individual's other lifestyle choices.

>i've smoked a pack a day for two years and i don't have cancer so smoking isn't bad for me :^)

How fucking new are you if you can't understand meme arrows?

>And you don't have to be into Keto to know sugar is bad for you
He's talking about multiple types of carbs sad cunt. Are you illiterate? You seem simple.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU VEGAN CULTIST

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK343489/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/
>humans get atherosclerosis
>atherosclerosis develops due to dietary sfa and cholesterol intake
>omnivores and carnivores can't get it
>cholesterol is only found in animal products
Hmm...

What is this post even trying to say

>omnivores and carnivores can't get it, despite their diet inherently being high in cholesterol
>claims cholesterol causes atherosclerosis

You're defeating your own point you goatfucker

>ate 5 scrambled eggs with cheese for breakfast every single day for months on end
>get cholesterol checked out after seeing one of these threads on Jow Forums
>lower than average
>excellent HDL/LDL ratio
>mfw

Vegans are truly the jews of the food industry.

Attached: mfw33.jpg (721x778, 136K)

I actually disagree with him but your post was so dumb I had to make this one to point out that the point he was trying to make flew so far over your head it's in orbit.

>What is this post even trying to say
>You're defeating your own point you goatfucker
Christ meatcucks are dumb. Humans are herbivorous, it is the only explanation for why we get atherosclerosis. Only herbivores get atherosclerosis, no omnivore or carnivore develops the condition.

>he's proud of being lower than the average amerilard
Wew lad. At least you have top taste in whores.

btw are you're a paleo fag?

did you know your diet generally provides only 20% of the cholesterol you need in a day, and the other 80% is produced by your liver?

Attached: porkbrains.jpg (498x282, 33K)

activistfacts.com/organizations/23-physicians-committee-for-responsible-medicine/

Not even really a group of physicians. They are animal activists in disguise.

ill drink your milkies for you, user

Attached: gib.jpg (778x512, 73K)

>Not even really a group of physicians
>Neal D. Barnard, M.D., F.A.C.C., is an American author, clinical researcher, and founding president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
Hmm...

Physicians comprise less than 5% of their membership.

Attached: smokingcat.png (736x586, 1.2M)

Actually it's closer to 7% but it's still irrelevant because the direction and objective is determined by the board which is made up completely of MDs except for the chairperson who is a lawyer.

They aren't a democracy and what their members think is wholly irrelevant to the position they take. I don't even care about the group either, just calling out your bullshit. The infographic in the OP isn't their personal opinion on eggs, it's scientific opinion on eggs.

Isn't testosterone made from cholesterol?

Yes but increased dietary cholesterol simply results in your body shutting down its own cholesterol production. Your body is also only going to make as much testosterone as it thinks it needs. Regardless, SFA and dietary cholesterol seem to lower free testosterone and vegans tend to have higher test than omnivores.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

>They aren't a democracy and what their members think is wholly irrelevant to the position they take.
How naive can you get? Have a look at how a big organisation like the world health organisation's board does. They've been exposed for lying and conflicts of interest numerous times. Why people just blindly trust these big groups because they're doctors so they must know what they're saying is so stupid.

/Thread.

>thinking dietary cholesterol is bad
>thinking dietary fat is bad
>Thinking eggs are fattening when its basically 50% protein/50% fat
>not realising most of the fat in eggs is unsaturated and actually good for you
>sourced information from non-cited infographic website

WEW LAD

>tfw i eat a hard boiled egg or 2 every day with lunch and coworkers make fun of me for it

>no proof just conspiracy theories and conjecture
Haha sounds good friend thanks for your input :^)

>Why people just blindly trust these big groups because they're doctors
Hahaha yeah it's not like the studies are freely available to read. You can read can't you? You do realise that "member" is their term for "donator" so that more people are inclined to give money.

Regardless of how you feel about the group and its practices you can't argue against scientific literature with your unfounded conspiracies.

Read some of the NLM articles linked and stop being a ketard.

We ain't gotta refute nothing. You're source is shit.

>Regardless of how you feel about the group and its practices you can't argue against scientific literature with your unfounded conspiracies.
When making their decision on red meat and cancer, the WHO board claimed to have analysed hundreds of papers in their decision. Later, it was found that the board, of whom the members comprised almost entirely of people funded by animal welfare groups, had cherry picked only 18 papers to support their decision and ignored the mountain of other evidence that didn't agree with their narrative. This is not a conspiracy theory, this happened and it was never reported on.

>this happened and it was never reported on.
So... a conspiracy theory?

do you know of any carnivore that eats sugar? fucking. retard.

yea, the average vegan is healthier than the average omnivore, which in america is what 70% obese about now? wonder why they would have higher test.
Population studies are garbage if you dont account for lifestyle choices.

Sugar is naturally found in raw meat. But ignoring this we can artificially induce atherosclerosis in mice by feeding them high SFA, high cholesterol diets.

They do account for lifestyle choices in the study, try reading it. It's always interesting how meatcucks are so intent on "winning" an online argument than they are in being right. I guess being right would cause you to reconsider your shitty diet and you don't want to do that.

>diabetes

What kind of bait is this shit?

>he put the cart before the horse and thinks sugar causes diabetes and not raised serum lipids clogging intramyocellular pathways requiring increased insulin and leading to insulin insensitivity

yeah, just look at all those diabetic people on keto loosing feet. Oh wait no, they cure their diabeetus. hmmm

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19386029
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5466941/
>While larger interventional studies on plant-based diets carried out for longer periods of time would add even more weight to the already mounting evidence, the case for using a plant-based diet to reduce the burden of diabetes and improve overall health has never been stronger.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19339401
>a low-fat vegan diet appeared to improve glycemia and plasma lipids more than did conventional diabetes diet recommendations.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4674467/
>Low carbohydrate diets in people with type 2 diabetes were effective for short-term improvements in glycemic control, weight loss, and cardiovascular risk, but this was not sustained over the longer term. Overall, low carbohydrate diets failed to show superiority over higher carbohydrate intakes for any of the measures evaluated including weight loss, glycemic control, lipid concentrations, blood pressure, and compliance with treatment.
Really made me think

I'm not an amerilard, and my heart rate, bp and cholesterol are perfect. Stay mad, veggie cuck.

No.

>I'm not an amerilard, and my heart rate, bp and cholesterol are perfect
Post results.

Nice cherry-picking, faggot.
From the paper you cited:
>Since an increase in SHBG generally causes an increase in total T, we examined differences in mean T concentration after additionally adjusting for SHBG. This adjustment substantially reduced the difference in T between the three diet groups. There were no significant differences in calculated FT, A-diol-g or LH between dietary groups.

Your conclusion is not supported by the paper. After adjusting for SHBG (Sex hormone-binding globulin) it actually showed no significant differences in floating testosterone which is the active part in the blood.

>Your conclusion is not supported by the paper. After adjusting for SHBG (Sex hormone-binding globulin) it actually showed no significant differences in floating testosterone which is the active part in the blood.
>he thinks he has discovered a conspiracy when he could have just read the title of the paper which no one was attempting to hide
I only said that vegans have higher T which is true. No claims were made about whether bioavailable androgens were different. Regardless, it's still an argument in favour of veganism because it's a common detraction to say veganism inevitably leads to low T in men.

Stay mad, meatcuck.

How exactly am I supposed to post that? You think I'm gonna run to my doctor, get blood work done within a few minutes, and post my results on Jow Forums at 11 PM?

Retard.

>conspirashit with no sources

When you get your blood test done (which you claimed to have already done, why would you need to have another) they give you the results. Do you think your blood results are ethereal? Where the fuck do you think they are? Your story is falling apart.

No proof, not true.

>Diet control worked wonders for diseased population
Who knew

I know you think you've just made an insightful, cutting commentary but you've simply stated the obvious. Of course diet is the recommended prescription for treating diabetes, the question is which diet is better? Hmm....

>he keeps his bloodwork after seeing the results

Do you frame it too, veggie cuck?

Yeah. Sometimes I stroke myself to my numbers. Are you like that carnivore cuck "doctor" who obfuscates his results because of shame?

Who cares? The point is it's a diseased population you utter retard.

What is your point? We were arguing about diabetes and thus I linked studies about treating diabetes. Are you retarded?

No, I'm just not so inscure in my meme diet I need to keep month-old results.

>makes claim
>prove it
>i-i can't... stop being insecure!
Okay buddy sounds good :^)

If you have ever wondered why vegans aren't taken seriously take a look at your posts.

>pfft fucking vegans asking for proof of claims
>people who ask for evidence are losers
Not even vegan faggot. WFPB

>Eating cholesterol is bad for you
Citing conclusions from old studies that were only meant to cast an immediate and temporary hypothesis and long been overturned shouldn't work but it somehow does.

All the studies I'm finding are literally contradicting each other.

Some say low cholesterol, low saturated fat diets lead to lower testosterone.

Some say they lead to higher testosterone.

What the fuck science figure some shit out.

>world's top atheletes eat tons of eggs
>Some faggot pencil neck scientist says they're bad for you
Who you gonna trust

The only thing I can truly find that raises testosterone and isn't contradicted by another study (at least not one I can find anyway) is eating pussy. Apparently eating pussy raises test significantly. Neat.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1474704916643328

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Attached: 1528080758028.gif (500x346, 471K)

8 to 12 eggs a day for 8 years

According top this shitty image i should be dead.

Seems that EGGS are actually a based food.

Go back to your SOI Op

Thanks for whipping that up, you've now saved me those few minutes.

Efficiency++

But for real, that image is fucking stupid. Dietary cholesterol != serum cholesteroal, and IIFYM who gives a shit.

I want to fall asleep in a bedful of qt jap girls so bad

If dietary cholesterol doesn't affect serum cholesterol, then how can I lower my serum cholesterol? I got a blood test, and my HDL and LDL are both really high.

Attached: 149211645527.jpg (852x1136, 121K)

>Dietary cholesterol != serum cholesteroal
Wrong
>IIFYM
Retard.

Whole food plant based diet, no cholesterol, lose weight, no roids, no smoking

>roids
I don't
>lose weight
I'm lean as fuck, seriously
>smoking
I don't
>diet
I eat tons of pasta, vegetables, lean meat, eggs, and drink liters of milk a day. Are you telling me to cut ALL meat out or just some of it?

also worth mentioning most of the fats I consume are from olive oil, eggs, and lean beef