Did you know that McDonald's new Quarter Pounder with cheese is made hot from fresh beef?

Did you know that McDonald's new Quarter Pounder with cheese is made hot from fresh beef?

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant to get one, some hot fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Attached: images (14).jpg (470x313, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IrSsjdzlUSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that true? should I eat a quarter pounder with fries today?
sick of chicken-chickpeas every day

It's been over 13 years since I last ate at MacDonalds

it's been about 2 years for me. But in total it was like 4 times in the past 5 years

is this what ironic shilling looks like

4 years for me.
This image actually makes me feel sick more than anything.
But the shill tried. haha

Sounds delicious!

Attached: 1524806689096.jpg (749x478, 19K)

Attached: wendys.jpg (546x341, 25K)

burgers arent bad desu but fries seems like attempting to do high fat no carb but it still has little carbs so youre better off just having mashed or boiled potatoes

Fuck i hate wendy’s and all the morons falling for their lowbrow pr marketing fuck fuck FUCK

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Get off fit you fat cunt. Being a regular at this basis is appauling. You're an embodiment of whats wrong with our current obiesity rate

All these months and no one has mentioned "fresh" fries instead of "french"

>I hate cunny
Faggot.

This board promotes meme exercises like heavy deadlifts that only fuck up your back and meme programs like 5x5. If you want to get strong and look big at the same time, do compounds with low weights but with high reps. NEVER lift above your body weight cause there’s really no point and you’re risking injury when you lift heavy. Also, don’t avoid machines. Machines help isolate individual muscle groups. Again, do high reps but with low weights. When I say low, I don’t mean 50 lbs, more like 80-100lbs and 200lbs max. Add calisthenics to your program for maximum aesthetics.

This must be shill pasta

It's pasta my dude and not the edible kind either :)
Here's a picture of farmer Maggot, a farmer in the Shire which is populated by a race of halflings known as Hobbits. You see, Jow Forums is an imageboard where you can post funny pictures of say, Hitler bedding Anne Frank for your interfriends to laugh at.

Attached: 1527595529016.jpg (507x477, 84K)

Attached: big mac fat woman.webm (360x360, 2.7M)

Thats me but a skinnier white male version that doesn't work at maccas.

shoo shoo

I feel like this was supposed to disgust me but it just made me hungry. American cheese is fucking gross though.

>made hot from fresh beef
bullshit, they use frozen meat

This makes me both irrationally angry and rationally nauseous

Some locations still use frozen meat, but they're steadily replacing it with fresh meat. Most McDonald's in major cities have fresh meat now.
I can't really taste the difference desu but I guess it's good to know it isn't quite as unhealthy.

Nom nom nom

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IrSsjdzlUSw

>tfw its one autistic guy that found this pasta funny in one thread and then decide to go to every other thread and spam it
>tfw not even autism but have done shit like this before

OP, is that you?

haha I want McDonald's now haha

McDonalds has been getting pricier lately. I remember going in with 10$ getting like 6 sandwiches and nuggets and a small drink but now one meal is like $12.

I wait for coupons these days, usually bogos. Thats only time i go to mcdonalds and i havent got a coupon in a while.

Anyone got fastfood hacks they can share? Maybe an app or coupon site thats legit

Now I accept that in the US maybe there's some weird shit in your fast food, but I'm willing to bet (cannot be bothered looking up US food additive legislation) that it's the same as the UK, companies have to publish the ingredients and nutritional values of their food.

Now don't get me wrong, a fried burger with processed cheese and a load of bread isn't exactly a salad, but a McDonalds burger is no fucking different that eating an equivalent amount of steak, bread, a bit of sauce, a slice of cheese, and some onion/lettuce.

Yet fatfucks love to slate McDonalds because they can blame it for their laziness and greed.

No, it's the big nasty corporation's fault, not their's for eating 5 times their maintenance calorie intake, with 50% of it being fat and sugar.

Fact is, no one is going to get buff and healthy by eating 15 Big Macs a day, but plenty of well built healthy guys will enjoy fast good occasionally and it's fucking fine. Because they eat sensibly.

What really winds me up is when health-freak guys fall for the myth perpetuated by fat fucks looking to blame everyone else.

I usually pound the burgers flat so they slip down my throat easier. Can't leave the place til I eat like ten of them and time is precious after all

Fuck off man, I'm trying to cut and Quarter Pounders are my foremost weakness.