How to achieve this as a,, chubby::

What do I have to do to achieve this physique as a chubby??

Attached: 1524435756196.jpg (573x720, 62K)

>chubby
SHOULDN'T GOTTEN FAT BUCKO.
It's all your fault for being fat pig, now you never gonna make it.

Lose weight you stupid fucking piece of shit. You didnt provide stats or any relevant information at all.
/thread

Train
Lose weight
Mew and chew hard stuff
Train
Keep a well balanced diet
Train

FRICK you then you spastic retard... Yes and you didn't add anything either you dumb faggot. Tell me where you live... Oh wait you won't cow ur a pussy irl. Idiot. I hate spazes like u
Diiiie!

STOP FUCKING EATING and start drinking snake juice and doing steady state cardio every day.

Do girls really like veiny arms? Mine are super veiny and a really deep blue, and I really hate it. I'm not even low bodyfat. It isn't something people notice though.

ever tought about eating less and exercising you retarded fat piece of shit?

>tfw perky ass

Attached: 1520937532973.png (200x200, 60K)

Yea girls mention them pretty often, also you probably need a tan

What's the attraction of veiny arms then I'm curious

Do chicks see veiny arms larping as big veiny hardons?

Because they are masculine. Women like hyper masculinity despite what basedboys tell you

1. working out: priorise back > shoulders > neck > chest > abs (compound movements always and isolations from time to time, "big" arms will come naturally by working these)
2. working out legs and ass: bulgarian split squats, squats from time to time, deadlift variations as well (jefferson deadlifts are the best)
3. drop bodyfat by eating less while you're chubby and you still workout. Try to get as cut as possible. then stay a bit in that mode and finally start lean bulking
4. jaw is mainly genetics, but try having a well developed neck, don't ever mouthbreathe and try to keep your teeth together

>posts physical attributes that require low bodyfat
>HOW DO I ACHIEVE AS A CHUBSTER TEE HEE

Either reid the fucking sticky, or join a QTDDTOthread, or atleast fucking lurk you fucking faggot. Jow Forums and Jow Forums are second class citizens here

>1. working out: priorise back > shoulders > neck > chest > abs (compound movements always and isolations from time to time, "big" arms will come naturally by working these)
This board promotes meme exercises like heavy deadlifts that only fuck up your back and meme programs like 5x5. If you want to get strong and look big at the same time, do compounds with low weights but with high reps. NEVER lift above your body weight cause there’s really no point and you’re risking injury when you lift heavy. Also, don’t avoid machines. Machines help isolate individual muscle groups. Again, do high reps but with low weights. When I say low, I don’t mean 50 lbs, more like 80-100lbs and 200lbs max. Add calisthenics to your program for maximum aesthetics

I don't think it counts as four things if you just say "have lots of visible muscle literally everywhere".

Attached: 1402604699136.jpg (623x469, 28K)

Guys, I have the worst ass. Not even memeing, I've realised I need to work on it, but squats don't seem to do the trick for me.
Any tips on how to develop a juicy man-ass?

>squats dont do it for me
Doing it wrong then brah, perfect your squat form and your ass will feel the burn

Honestly why do you feel like ruining his motivation, who hurt you dude, you're also clearly lying all he needs to do is lose weight.

I have this too. The blue got less apparent after I got a bit of a tan. If it's really hot it looks kind of disgusting. It's just too much vein

post body.

mirin everything in that pic no homo, it all comes down to just having low body fat

COPE. Post body, fatso

This aint tumblr safe-space

you have to go back

COPE
O
P
E

you dont even know what cope means

Attached: 1526397981844.png (682x1023, 201K)

Attached: Ricky laughing.png (222x293, 148K)

This board promotes meme exercises like heavy deadlifts that only fuck up your back and meme programs like 5x5. If you want to get strong and look big at the same time, do compounds with low weights but with high reps. NEVER lift above your body weight cause there’s really no point and you’re risking injury when you lift heavy. Also, don’t avoid machines. Machines help isolate individual muscle groups. Again, do high reps but with low weights. When I say low, I don’t mean 50 lbs, more like 80-100lbs and 200lbs max. Add calisthenics to your program for maximum aesthetics.

Ive got 3 of these, but how do I build a massive chest? I bench 2 plates

>how do I build a massive chest
I S O L A T I O N + BENCH + INCLINE WORK

Yeah I guess, I probably need to up my weight as well, though I don't have a powerrack so it's a bit difficult.

My body's okay, although I am still twinkmode, but I still won't post my ass on Jow Forums

>unless you ask nicely

>tfw all these and im still a 21yo kv

>up my weight
Don't worry about that. Up your butt instead, faggot bitch.

Where are you getting this from? Your ass?

Beingbornx1 supplemented with genetics. Ass is the only thing you may get through training, veiny arms a nice jawline and those insertions are pure genetics

Close! My penis.

Why do girls likes man ass? I don’t see the evolutionary reason my gf keeps grabbing my ass.

You actualy think compounds will give you impressive arms?
SS and SL are meme routines for absolute noobs. Do them for a month then switch to something like Fierce Five. The UL-UL version of it

>Do chicks see veiny arms larping as big veiny hardons?
kek

Hip thrusts with a barbell.

Aren't you sick of posting the same garbage in every thread you open?

Attached: ahhahahahahha.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Further evidence that what matters is LOW BODY FAT. Don't tell me you fell for the bulking meme user? In a girls mind an ottermode chad is more muscular than this dude because he's LEAN.

Attached: eddie.jpg (500x744, 88K)

Found the bitter virgins.

Mine are pretty big and hairy but only veiny on the inside, despite being around 13%bf. How do I increase vascularity?

Can a "ottermode chad" do this though?

Attached: WqC9rcnQkwxZwpyPFcjJZSlV40E2Q6TI6yqwgTsau_s.jpg (768x768, 115K)

what an asshole

Attached: 1455833918203.gif (440x247, 597K)

Is that you on the left, mate?

Left you can achieve with hard work (aside from maybe how vascular you get).

Right is all genetics though. Plenty of ripped dudes with non-existent asses and jawlines.

B T F O
T
F
O

Attached: MOGGED.jpg (573x720, 229K)

I hit all four marks and used to be fat. It took over a year of hard training and diet while using test with PCT. I trained for two hours every single day and shot bathtub chemicals into my butt cheek with a 1" needle and it was 100% worth it. Once you get here, maintenance is easy as hell. You only have to train hard off cycle. On cycle, you can eat garbage and target train just the muscle groups which you feel could be improved upon.

Replace train with tren and you're on the right track

Kek

Work out wrists more
Also are you a Turk? Srs

face looks like a mexican 16yo fag from the early 2000s, body unbalanced, nice forearms, you got the legs of my fat aunt

>upper body
>lower body
>low body fat
>handsome
wow, women like attractive men, truly groundbreaking

need to train my butt more ugh

>STOP EATING

yeah, pretty easy to say but what do you do when you encounter unbearable hunger?

you

1) deal with it
2) eat filling foods (i.e oats)
3) plan out 3 or 4+ meals a day
4) quit being a bitch
5) eat fruit/veggies

Attached: 1527526087582.png (726x690, 975K)

KEK, mirin' but this really looks like the "Turkish gangster in Western Europe" starter pack. You all wear your pants way too tight

Once you've developed extra fat cells, you can make them smaller- but you can't get rid of them without surgery.

READ THE STICKY YOU WORTHLESS GLOB OF FATSHIT

I've completely dropped squats and done light SLDLs once a week for the past month and I'm looking "better" i.e. more proportionate.

I do PPXPPXX, no leg day but doing 30-40 minutes of cardio 4-5 times per week.

My quads are smaller but more defined and I can wear my old jeans again.

user...

Thanks for posting this. Made me think to check what Moby was up to and it turns out he has a new album out.