How do you train your handshake? Give some good handshake exercises

How do you train your handshake? Give some good handshake exercises

Attached: mogshake.jpg (1600x1040, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/video/d/donald-trumps-late-arrival-to-g7-breakfast-on-empowering-women/vp-AAyqgTn
youtu.be/aZmGlJK86k4
ironmind.com/product-info/grip-strength-training-tools/captains-of-crush-grippers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that mark
Mogged by a manlet, how will Trump ever recover?

Is this Loss?

Attached: 1484216372263.jpg (447x456, 32K)

being mogged by so᠌yboy

its a fucking handshake, so its a clear cope from the french pm

He's done this to him like 5 times now. At this point I'm convinced Macron spends hours a day in a hi tech grip training lab where he has an anatomically identical model of Trumps hand that he wrestles with each day. And a team of French scientists watching him behind a one way mirror discussing making changes to his his training regimen and nutrition as the hairy little balding man is shirtlessly locked in intense battle with the mechanical Trump hand. They actually seem to get along really well and like each other. But when it's photo op handshake time... Look out.

I don't give hard handshakes but my grip is way stronger than most peoples because I train it so there is no way they could crush my hand if they tried. It feels tryhard whenever some guy tries to squeeze the fuck out of my hand.

I agree. When I first meet a guy and I shake his hands and if he gives me the death grip, or just overtly squeezing my hand my first reaction is that this guy is compensating for something and is probably slightly insecure about his masculinity.

Instead of a death grip, its better to shake someones hand and bring their hand closer to you then to squeeze it as hard as you can.

only insecure faggots try to grip hard when handshaking.

kek

Train your grip strenght

This board promotes meme exercises like heavy deadlifts that only fuck up your back and meme programs like 5x5. If you want to get strong and look big at the same time, do compounds with low weights but with high reps. NEVER lift above your body weight cause there’s really no point and you’re risking injury when you lift heavy. Also, don’t avoid machines. Machines help isolate individual muscle groups. Again, do high reps but with low weights. When I say low, I don’t mean 50 lbs, more like 80-100lbs and 200lbs max. Add calisthenics to your program for maximum aesthetics.

Lol fuck off

You're right, I'm sure the most powerful politician in the world who is also possibly the most famous, is rich with giant properties across the globe, and has a super model wife is super duper insecure.

Attached: 3cb3b58af80a8950de1612091895d0ba.jpg (606x720, 68K)

Trump still won retards, he's the one whose hand is on top of the handshake

Let me give you guys a breakdown of Trump's handshaking technique.

You'll notice that Trump's secret to the powerful shake lies in skill rather than brute strength. I know quite a bit about gripping from Submissions Wrestling/Judo/BJJ. You'll notice that Trump pulls people in, connecting his arm to the side of his body. In this position, your opponent's arm is extended and weak. Your arm is in the strongest position for pulling. Therefore you grip is surprisingly strong.

>Trump has strong handshake due to intelligent handshake technique
>Macaroni has strong handshake due to deathgrip developed by masturbating because he married an unfuckable fossil.

Correct, this is the difference between the Trump and the Macron handshake. Macron is autist, Trump's is powerful.

Attached: Macron and Wife (Not his mom).jpg (640x406, 58K)

Is this a new pasta?

>They actually seem to get along really well and like each other
There is not a single Western world leader who likes Trump. They might flatter him from time to time to get him to do things they want, but every single one shows nothing but thinly veiled disgust
msn.com/en-us/video/d/donald-trumps-late-arrival-to-g7-breakfast-on-empowering-women/vp-AAyqgTn
Just look at Macron's face here

Bowing is better.

Slopes had it right

He obviously is - what is planet do you live on

It doesn't matter whether Macron is an autist or not, it's widely known he's but a puppet of the Bogdanoffs. They probably trained him in the art of handshaking in an ancient Tibetan monestary.

Attached: kdohm1ts3v8z[1].jpg (1662x772, 134K)

it's kind of weird what they do to each other
youtu.be/aZmGlJK86k4

>that amount of mutt compensating
Just admit that Trump got hand mogged by macaroni minister

ironmind.com/product-info/grip-strength-training-tools/captains-of-crush-grippers/

these are no joke

Is having a strong handshake a boomer thing?

>french pm

Attached: 0d9319df3fbf.jpg (181x200, 6K)

nice

Someone explain what I'm supposed to see. Who's mogging who and how?

this, europeans look at him as if he's the stereotypical fat ignorant American who can't point out Italy on a map

Attached: 1514458478022.jpg (923x895, 96K)

world leaders are faggots, who cares what or who they like. It would be cool if horrible things happened to every single one.
>le sophisticated, liberal european meme
>*sniffs own farts*
kill yourselves s01b01 faggot
high-test white men don't act like leftist faggots just because they're in europe.