My ribs are sticking out

Im a female and as i grew up ive been noticing that my ribs are sticking out, im neither thin or fat, im planning to have flat stomach or abs but when i breathe in my ribs just stick out more, what do i do. This really disturbs me everytime

Attached: 20180610_211919.jpg (1920x1080, 670K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XP9omL572Ps
petrafishermovement.com/wanted-the-tight-psoas-for-causing-pain-in-the-lower-back-knees-hips-pelvic-floor-more/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youre a man

I'm a man, and I have this "problem" too, so I'm curious if anything can be done about it too. Bones are not supposed to be on the OUTSIDE of one's body.

Post A picture. How are we supposed to give advice if we can't even see the problem?

Lol im not.

timestamp and photo or no advice

I don't see it

This is the side view of my ribs. Its really sticking out

Attached: 20180610_211928.jpg (1920x1080, 665K)

Hi michelle

Your delusional if you think youre a woman and you ribs are sticking out

Trust me here, its completely normal, you are just overthinking because of instagram thotts..

Also,

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I'm thinking you could do some sort of side crunches, to build muscles to fill that cavity.

90% sure it has something to do with your spine. I have scoliosis and one side of my ribs sticks out more that the other. Gaining a little muscle will help a lot. Oh yeah, tits or gtfo

You’re barrel chested. It’s an unfortunate genetic anomaly

>Im a female
sure buddy

Incels trying so hard to get a tit pic from op
Lol

Yeah probably this or Pectus Carinatum/Excavatum is causing it.
t. Pectus C

Im very disturbed by this because my girl friends and my sisters' ribs are normal and its just me who has this, when im wearing fitted clothes i looked like i have a big tummy but i really dont.

look at his belly, thats a man bro. I dont care for a tit.

nice cope twink

I searched the pectus carinatum and no my ribs doesnt looked like that.

Photo front view

Attached: 20180610_211911.jpg (1920x1080, 666K)

Stand up and take a pic. Its probably because you're laying down or you haven't eaten much. Also you need to unironically take off shirt/bra to check for pectus. Don't be so critical of yourself user, its probably nothing

I wonder if doing vacuums would help since they build muscle inside the stomach area so they'd give you more control??

Fucking saved.

nice one spreading the incel meme like a dumbass
what do you even mean by it? are you calling people virgins? thats so 2008

Attached: 1527610920423.png (1280x534, 873K)

re post it

not a doctor but you probs just have a low body fat percentage

This

Not without her permission

you saved without her permission retard

Whiteknight faggot

cuck

No, but I'll describe it to you: It was basically the universal language for "I cluelessly consent to rape, daddy.".

Post it, you wont get b&

No, I'm not sharing her with you. I'm gonna MARRY that pic. I'll find a way somehow. =)

it's called rib flare. mine fixed when i learned to breathe through my stomach and not my chest

Fucking based

Bitch, post it again

>Im a female
Yeah right bud. Keep on telling yourself that.

Attached: 1524375140454.jpg (639x480, 60K)

Just go to the archives. There's no tits if that's what you guys are concerned.

Thats what i think i have but i cant confirm it so im here to find some answers.

incel whiteknighting some bitch on a vietnamese eggroll decorating forum

How did you do it???

Judge: "Were you aware, at the time of you filling her uterus up to the brim, that she was only 10 years old, and that her parents were present and were aiming at you with guns?"
Me: "I don't think you understand: She posted THIS picture on Jow Forums, and I saw it."
Judge: "HOLY SHIT! I hereby sentence her to seven years of ruthless impregnation by my dick! No parole, no bail, no nothing!"

>My ribs are sticking out

So is my dick

youtube.com/watch?v=XP9omL572Ps
concentrate on taking fuller breaths. you'll have to manually do it for a while though

petrafishermovement.com/wanted-the-tight-psoas-for-causing-pain-in-the-lower-back-knees-hips-pelvic-floor-more/

Thank you!

I'm a dude and mine do this really bad, when I'm laying down they sick out all weird.

you're cute OP

Attached: 1527907199655.gif (500x600, 1.86M)

I also have ribs that stick out. I remember when I was fat they still sticked out. I don't have any fat rib pictures though. I don't think there is anything I can do about it.

Attached: IMG_20180610_164423821.jpg (764x2100, 182K)

Fag

You can get them shaved off surgically

Same!!! Thats how my ribs stick out. I think we're breathing wrong, i guess.

normal

Literally noone notices

Speak for yourself. It’s disgusting

It’s like another pair of tits

Exactly. And its disturbing

It's probably due to your body getting used to your big lungs or eating habits, not too sure

Whats disturbing is that I'm kegel masturbating to your pics with my finger up my bum tickling my prostate while phoneposting

I’m a guy and have the same thing. It’s just genetic. No use stressing over it

Lmao

ya got weird ribs. All there is to it

I doubt I have big lungs, my mum smoked when she was pregnant with me and most my life so I probably have shit lungs. I didn't get fat until around 14, then I was constantly having weight changes from being a fatty to normal for the next 10 years. Probably eating habits then

Attached: 1503682452618.jpg (676x1410, 115K)

Are there really girls on this board?

Are there really girls on this planet?

No. Just the occasional whore who needs attention away from /soc/

Yep. Former fatty reporting in my noob gains.
Never been to /soc/ but I highly doubt anyone there lifts. Maybe a little cardio if that.

Attached: IMG_20180610_174348742.jpg (1000x529, 60K)

You have any before and after pics? You seem to be in pretty good shape.

>These are considered "pretty good shape".
The standard we hold women to.

Post your body lmao

I don't have decent before or after or even many pictures from my heaviest. The pictures on the right are ones I took last month for a CBT thread.

Attached: Image1.jpg (1981x983, 202K)

Great progress. Keep it up.

Attached: 1528124117147.png (459x691, 360K)

Why do I prefer the pudgy pics? I mean you look good but something about thicc ya know?

Id fuck both of those bro theyr both hot

Thanks
Trust me, you don't want left. Not even I liked being left which is why I don't have many pictures of me being fat.

Attached: 1526087845300.jpg (500x411, 35K)

Very good progress. Keep it up.

Those legs man, uma delicia

Thanks, trying to get better at squats, lunges and other leg exercises.

Mine do that, too. I really hate it. I used to get pain in my lower ribs a lot if I sat or slept strangely for too long.
Will try it, thanks.
Will also try this, thanks. I have terrible knee problems on top of it.
Mainly lurk fat hate threads because I'm on a forever diet due to laughably low TDEE. It helps me skip meals and not eat junk food.

You look familiar. Are you Canadian?

Bravo.

congrats now u look like a tranny lmao

Better than a fat piece of shit.