800 cal a day advice

I'm a woman and I'm trying to decide between PSMF or restricting on a moderate protein, moderate fat diet. Which is healthier?

Attached: IMG_4627.jpg (650x811, 149K)

What race of woman are you

This, if you're African you'll have to ingest more to warrant more food stamps

800kcal a day?
Just do a water fast.

my dick

psmf

Attached: 21557831_110472139699031_4830343735258457304_n.jpg (958x960, 75K)

chicago?

>girl here

show penis

Really doubt being a woman really affects the way your diet and exercise regime should look like.

psmf is simpler. trying to maintain 800 cal a day but balancing between macros is maddening.

Try and swallow about 800kcal of semen a day

couldnt i eat eggs instead ?

Attached: half twink half braphog.jpg (900x1200, 228K)

Get the fuck out is what you can do.

Eating under your BMR is never a good idea. Following that diet for a long enough period will ensure that your cells stop functioning, unless you're obese of course, or if you're an actual midget and that's your BMR.

Just for reference, babies need 1200 calories a day. Don't fool yourself into thinking anything less than that is healthy

babies gain lbs a week who are you kidding

this, OP

FAST

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Weight has little bearing on attractiveness, body fat percentage does. Low body fat makes your cheekbones pop, your love handles disappear, and your waist look thin. PSMF is better for retaining muscle, and every pound of muscle lost is another pound of fat to lose before you get to your ideal bf% (20-ish for females). Considering it takes natural lifters a month to gain a pound of muscle, it's pretty obvious which decision is best.

you gotta eat big to get big kiddo

but i read that fat and protein are muscle sparing