Post your progress here

Post your progress here.

Mine is six months of training. I started in January

Attached: 8DDB4977-6724-4D17-9A0B-2AA2D35F6683.jpg (1800x1800, 411K)

Yeah, and you are roiding for a physique achievable natty in 1.5 years

What did you do to cut?

Drugs

I’m natural thanks for the complement

Eat less carbs and more protein

No you're not

Attached: asdf1234.jpg (1052x322, 157K)

This cant be the same person..

and if so this gives me hope, drugs or not. I too look like a total hiplord from certain angles

this guy again

sigh

Thanks for the complement

Good job brah

EAT TREN AND CLEM HARD

I legit feel bad for you, not only have you destroyed your liver with a fucking oral only cycle but you are so insecure that you start threads on Jow Forums every day fishing for compliments

Nobody here lifts. OP’s before pic is a physique that’s been trying for a few years and the after is a successful cut. All you natties that think you can get his after pic in a year and a half are delusional and severely underestimating how long it takes to get a decent body.

Fucker, you're the same dude who posted your anavar cycle. Same pic, or you stole it from the other user.

What is the routine for those delts? They look pretty banging for only 5 months while cutitng

Rate my progress Jow Forumsizens

Attached: IMG_1144.png (1136x640, 1.16M)

Keep hating I’m natural lmao

You wrong the after pic im bulking this was my end cut.

Attached: F669600C-5427-479F-A50C-99A8AB970921.jpg (1242x1051, 326K)

You could do a timestamp to really shut them up, until then everyone will think your larping.

You're the guy who kept posting about his physique and said he tried anavar and tren

Ok, but this is still way more than 6 months of progress if it’s even you. Pretty sure I remember seeing this photo when I used to browse five years ago.

Old one.

Attached: Progress.jpg (3324x588, 409K)

Nice work man, keep it up.

Attached: IMG_0013.jpg (850x566, 126K)

post recent updates

Why do people say delta are a giveaway for roids?

There hasn't been much change. I'm just stronger; lifts are 225, 345, 455 and 550. I'm cutting again to 220 and I should have some new pics by then, then I'm thinking about getting TRT.

1st pic
>taken from low angle
>not flexing
>clearly jacked under that fat

2nd pic
>six months later
>pic taken from high angle
>better lighting
>flexing
>cut the fat of previous pic

How long have you been training for real though?

Okay yeah I'm running Anavar and Tren and a bit of Test. I just wanted to see how many people I could trigger.

Why do I see so many people lacking forearms?

Wraps during deadlifts.

Geneticist

based roidbro btfoing natty cucks

Here you go my natural progress month by month

Attached: BA96F7C8-9C46-4944-B54B-C4291BE410FA.jpg (1800x1800, 357K)

Mirin

>receding hairline
>no chest
>can’t lose visceral fat from years of heavy alcohol abuse
Just fuck my shit up pham

Lookin good m8

Attached: 47738F46-66D2-414E-B35E-9719489C6CC5.jpg (1936x1936, 468K)

Also 6’2 260 currently. Pic on left is at 330

Not a fag, but you're a good-looking guy. Continue your lifts and you're going to be pretty happy.

You don't need to lose the fat, gain a lil more size on the delts and you'll be a great cub.

No homo ofc

interesting that your nipples and belly button is changing from pic to pic. nice try though, faggot

Do more core and Russian twists. Mirin progress, yer on the way to makin it
I

I just saw the bottom picture in a /fraud/ thread.

How are you such a fucking loser that you claim natty to brag to people on Jow Forums?

Do you feel better? I smell the insecurity

you're not natural you documented your anavar progress a few weeks ago

"OP is juicing" was literaly my first thought

Attached: 1528611966553.jpg (1000x1000, 358K)

hes getting roasted in the /fraud/ thread too

as a girl guys who roid scream insecurity to me, but I'm an uggo on Jow Forums so who knows

youre still the same faggot with a minion phone case that you were before roiding you fucking loser

Save the money/effort from TRT and get some excess skin removed. You'll look significantly better

anyone got any progress pics of them clothed? preferably having started out pretty skinny

i wanna see how much the progress is visible clothed

I think it's cause roiders have massive and unproportional delts, and large delts are hard to come by via compounds without hard isolation.

Seriously, to anyone here actually looking for fitness advice, remember that people like OP exist. GTFO this shit website and go anywhere else for fitness info. Bodybuilding.com, Reddit, fucking anywhere else

Nice progress bro! Are you DB Bench Pressing or just Barbell BB?

I do both, nothing ever seems to help

I’ve had no chest growth from BB BP. Ditched it completely for Flat/Incline DB BP, going really deep for them sweet ROM gainz and my pecs exploded.

I am a fag and you went from an unfuckable 3 to a bara daddy 7

Good on you dude!

fuck you but also cheers for admitting for memeing

Pic 1 is not the body of an untrained individual. If not a lifter that is for sure an athlete who went on a solid cut

Kudos.

>new phone case every month
The fuck is wrong with you. Especially the first case what the actual fuck. Did your 6y/o girlfriend gift it to you?

>new phone case every month
cause it's not the same person, you genius

youre the guy who posted the am i making progress yet thread every fucking day top kek

Post body + timestamp

No way? Are you sure about that? Dense mofo

you know its impossible so much gains every month right?

notice he starts off smiling
he's getting angrier each pic

Attached: IMG_20180608_151814.jpg (1564x1564, 1.26M)

Awesome transformation

December 2017 - June 2018
ate less and gym 2-4 times a week
rate pls

Attached: 20180611_002744.jpg (1564x1564, 1.05M)

Mirin lat gains

how did you do it

Approximately 1.5 years of heavy cardio, weight training and clean eating. I'm not big, but I feel good. First time posting here - thanks guys.

Attached: B0F2E4C6-FA47-4BCA-B511-E17440358717.jpg (2048x2048, 640K)

Honestly I think he just maintained them, they look about the same size sans the fat.

I was a fatty

Left is January 1st, right is recently

Attached: Prog.jpg (1600x1200, 233K)

lmao wtf did you cock slap the photo button to take the photo top right?

You're healthy. But its time to get big brah

Did you get hit with a baseball?

Kek, timers exist bro

Dry cupping mark

Roiding for this kek

4 months in. 6ft 3 and 90kg.

Attached: 20180610_194500.jpg (1080x1080, 493K)

I'm just getting started lifting, but if you buy clothes that fit you properly, or better yet get clothes tailored, you can look really good even before you get built. Dressing right as a skinny guy basically hides your progress but makes up for it by actually looking good.

I remember your posts, nice progress dude!

1.5 years. 5'11/160lbs
pic was taken a month ago, im a bit leaner now
skelly brehs where are you

Attached: IMG_20180606_1_LI.jpg (961x961, 177K)

fucking amazing brah

nice one mate, how much time did it take you?

i found my motivation to start lifting a couple days ago. 6'1" 152lbs. Lookin a lot like your right pic. This pic gives me hope.

Sick progress

OP is the guy who was posting about his cycle earlier back.

Am I gonna make it bruhs? I feel like I'm plateauing. Can't cut well or gain mass. Skinny fat sucks.

Attached: progress2.png (1028x500, 598K)

This

Why do you losers lie about taking drugs? I wish I could say I take drugs I just can't afford it.

op is natty but totally lying about time spent lifting

dubs and op posts real progress

This is a 6 month cut progress as a experienced lifter not someone who has only been training for 6 months you lying sack of shit

You definitely can lose your visceral fat you have more body fat to lose then you think.I see almost no vascularity. Anyways good transformation

Those thick arms and that chest hair though. Fwiw when I think of dad bod, I think of pic related.

3 months... NATTY CATY

Attached: IMG_20180608_184603.jpg (460x816, 261K)

I have that exact rape handle as you in the before picture. This just gave me motivation that one day I can loose it.
Thank you OP

6 month progress, started journey at the end of december.
Feels like im slowly gonna make it, get today my blood work results, im little bit excited, because i think i have low T, several reasons lead to this conclusion like no sexual desire at all, not even motivated to jerk off, mind fog, always tired and no motivation to live.

Attached: 1528701236898.jpg (2896x2896, 411K)

Just gotta get that diet dialed in, almost there keep pushing you're gonna make it user!

Gives me hope with my hips. Currently 6'3 95kg

Anyone else hate when they censor out the cocks?

Fuck breh... I was in the same position as you. Got my blood work done and apperently everything was fucked besides T. Meeting up with an endocrinologist in a month or two, hopefully they'll give me some answers. Good luck man

600ng/dl
Fuck my life, i see actually no reason in staying natty, feels like wasted effort and i wonder what i could achive with higher T-levels?
Also doc only tested T, so dont know about estradiol or anything else.

Attached: 1527885177195.jpg (750x500, 47K)

>Been 4 months
>Progress isn't anywhere close to anybody here
it's not fair
I console myself that only people who are extremely confident or successful are willing to post their progress whilst most are just trying to make it..

Attached: 1519557463460.jpg (713x712, 118K)