New fph thread? What's the biggest ham planet you've ever seen?

New fph thread? What's the biggest ham planet you've ever seen?

Attached: 715743c3-1028-4174-845f-fabb8e03b7fe.png (513x767, 655K)

It looks like her tits are trying to escape from each other. What the fuck?

Honestly, I'm a country bumpkin and don't see many fatties. The fattest woman for forty miles is honestly my mother, she's a hamplanet and I don't to lose her lads :(

dios mio...

Just saw this no fattest I’ve seen but probably one of the saddest

Attached: E9DEFF3F-9AB4-4545-BE4E-FD6CF7722945.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

Lady that always showed up to our high school basketball games at this one district

Genuinely the better part of six feet wide

Been who knows how many years now. Could very well have died by now

I'm so glad that even when I was fat my breasts were proportionately fat. I don't know if you could do anything to make this look better.

my mom

Bet you are/were a fat P.O.S cause your mom didn't care what you ate.

Attached: xcmt1ql1av601.jpg (750x742, 68K)

tell your mother youre scaredfor her health and youd like it if she could be a little more healthy so you wont ahve to lose her so soon. Im sure you can convince her to better herself for her own sake.

Being fat with tiny tits must be the worst fucking thing in the world since you don't even get the benefit of fat making your tits huge. You just have this durian fruit shaped body with two saggy directionally challenged kiwis stapled to the front. It's like having a fantastic body and a microdick, or having a huge cock but the most fucking hideous face. I can't think of a worse combination because if you're fat you SHOULD have fat ole milk jugs, not this kids school lunch milk box bullshit slapped onto your sad pasty sack of flour body. Jesus fucking christ it makes me sad because even if she lost all that weight her shits fucked forever. She'll have loose skin, smaller tits and the personality of a wet shrew with a dyke haircut and all of the bitterness she'll have had to carry poisoning her every interaction with people forever. She might as well just fucking ride the tiger and get fatter and angrier and try to cash in on the idea you can overturn generations of what is physically appealing and not have to work on herself. Fucking hell this is sad to look at.

Attached: 1528447635813.jpg (830x960, 49K)

Did they turn to shit when you lost weight? I dated a fat girl who was losing a lot of weight (pls no bulli) and her tits ended up going from amazing to deflated.

Why doesn't someone open a business where fat people willingly sign a contract, are locked in a room with a treadmill for 3 months, and are rationed food? Fat people always say they want to lose weight but don't have the willpower. If this were implemented correctly then fat (not obese) people would end up a normal weight after those 3 months. You could probably make a killing from that too.

Any updates on the drawings of fat stories one user began?

I believe there probably are

But liability is a bitch. Even with paperwork and waivers the risk of a fatty imploding or offing themselves in your starvedungeon is gonna turn away most people

What a horrifying creature. I'm so glad I killed my neighbours cat when I had the opportunity.

Attached: 1515697939386-b.jpg (480x552, 22K)

Not everyone has 3 months to just check out of society and not work buddy

Storytime?

Attached: JOm9eJFl.jpg (640x492, 43K)

Not him but
>put up traps for raccoons
>catch some cat that doesn’t have collar
>recall Varg telling me cats are bad for the environment
>snapped that fucker’s neck and threw it in the trash
>mfw

Attached: C124F0A8-3C1A-4AAA-8604-C1C71F396BD2.jpg (275x274, 40K)

Meant for

when your tits are in anaphase

Attached: dc60222a6003e90c6e362ed9ff9dbf83.gif (337x637, 21K)

Different user here but yeah this happened to me, dropped from 190 pounds to 115 and my tits went from yoga balls to whoopie cushions.
Feels bad, man.

El atrocidad...

Attached: INFLATED.jpg (294x313, 8K)

Better to have deflated tits than be a fatty though. Good work.

Fuck you, i was eating..............

this is the worst one i saw a few years ago, at an air show

Attached: 20140929_221358.jpg (3264x2448, 2.04M)

not op but i've tried this with my own mother

all i get back from her is "what's the point of living life if im not enjoying it"

because eating cookies and cake several times a week makes life worth living, right?

she's beyond saving. i've already given up. she's only 57 too

why wouldnt you let the dog walk?

based
i killed cats and various other animals in my teens, it was Jow Forums as fuck

How can you hate this marshmallow?

Attached: DcMvVxiU0AEZxtK.jpg (1200x799, 148K)

Attached: we_have_such_sights_to_show_you.png (591x471, 736K)

My sister is fat as fuck and I dont think theres any saving her, she has a terrible attitude and doesnt believe in working for anything. She's pretty disgusting. She'll put shitloads of ketchup on her plate without batting an eyelid.

The only thing I've accomplished is shaming her so that she stopped wearing leggings without a skirt or a dress on. No need to thank me lads, I've said you the horror of seeing that

Let me breed your braphog sister. She have nice milkers?

Attached: 1520759336899.png (850x1700, 3.53M)

I got one:
>shopping for protein rich toppings for my protein pizza
>minding my business
>hear shrieking behind me "no thats healthy, I don't want it, and daddy will hate it"
>turn around, see disgusting wobbly old hag with her still growing, yet also fat child
>look what they're shopping
>chocolate milk

Attached: tumblr_oroqtrtTaj1w47ll2o2_1280.jpg (1280x960, 242K)

Attached: tumblr_oroqtrtTaj1w47ll2o1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 249K)

well, tell her that she is very selfish if that is the case.

Attached: tumblr_oroqtrtTaj1w47ll2o3_1280.jpg (1280x960, 248K)

the media always has these articles about more people being fat but i never see them anywhere.. where are they all hiding?

not gonna lie, fat girls give an amazing blowjob.

Attached: 1517521401054.jpg (500x750, 45K)

>the media always has these articles about more people being fat but i never see them anywhere.. where are they all hiding?

I heard they were rounded up and shipped to Murica

Cause she's disgusting and shooped af anyway

she would be SOOO HOT if she lost 100lbs+

what the fuck is this cursed image

>not gonna lie, fat girls give an amazing blowjob.
M E M E

Leak from the new hellraiser

That's just so sad.
At point she could have been very pretty. Or could be if she wasn't fat. I'm sure she wishes she felt pretty.

Attached: tumblr_p3glr3c32s1w47ll2o1_1280.jpg (960x1280, 253K)

have you ever had an fat girl suck you off?
Its a new expirience.

holy shit

JESUS. This is a blue board........

Attached: tumblr_p3glr3c32s1w47ll2o3_1280.jpg (960x1238, 281K)

>have you ever had an fat girl suck you off?
No thanks. I don't think landwhale could get me hard.

Attached: tumblr_p3erxefaZO1w47ll2o2_1280.jpg (1280x960, 213K)

What, the experience of not being able to get hard?

I work in a hospital so I see a lot of fatties. I was told there was once a patient that had a BMI of 100, I thought that was impossible but I guess not

What? If you're being housed and given food, what exactly do you have to pay for? Anything else would just be put on hold.

Virgins

Good, outdoor cats are a menace that kill billions of native animals a year.

Tylenol is a selective poison that kills cats and leaves other animals unharmed.

Wouldn't work. The biggest problem with fatties is they have bad habits and they view losing weight as a short term thing. This is why they yo-yo and can't keep the weight off.

more like 100kg

this would be fine with ~30kg less

it's disappointing because you can see she'd be really cute if she wasn't obese.

damage is done

how much was this picture edited to make it look so good

make that 50
t. former used to weigh 125

ugly fat bitch detected.

Attached: tumblr_oor1aj8VKI1w47ll2o1_400.gif (332x332, 1.82M)

Fitness camps exist where people can go and spend a month or more doing pretty much nothing but exercising and eating healthy. Fitness vacations are definitely a thing. A lot of people can't justify doing it though, not so much because of money but more because of responsibilities - how many people do you know who could request a month off work and actually be granted it? People have other stuff going on and can't just take a big chunk of time out of their life to intensely pursue something like that. However another big reason people don't do it is because they're not actually interested in getting in shape, otherwise they would actually make the small healthy changes to their normal lifestyle that they require

Attached: toast.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Isnt a bmi of 100 impossible? It's a percentage based thing and no matter how fat you get you still have at least some cells that arent fat.

tfw 100% fat

Attached: fat_monkey_2.jpg (619x543, 156K)

>being this retarded
So you think a bodybuilder at 5-8% bf has 5-8 BMI?

Attached: Screenshot.png (971x270, 19K)

whatever is enough to make her not obese. i dont really like skeletons but obese is not any better.

>work in retirement home as head chef
>not a caretaking home, this is upscale independent living. Light housekeeping and all day meal service in the dining room from 6am to 7pm
>residents can come down and eat at their leisure with no assigned meal times except for special occasions like thanksgiving dinner.
>most residents come down for breakfast and lunch/dinner. Some do 3. And some will come down and eat 4 or 5 'snacks'
>so sales comes in one day and asks me to come out and greet a new resident
>he's in his mid 50s and is on exemption for health reasons since its before 62.
>the dude is sitting in a double wide industrial rascal scooter and is panting from steering the scooter
>he's pushing 550lbs and is covered in skin tags all over his neck and elbows
>realize he's missing a foot
>talk to him and his family about our meal service and how we try to accommodate dietary needs, even working the residents' dieticians when medically necessary.
>I've got three residents who wanted to go low carb, a fruitarian/vegetarian, a gluten intolerant, two who think they're gluten intolerant, and a geezer who only wants scrambled eggs for breakfast, and meatloaf for dinner "I don't care if it's frozen and microwaved my dentures hurt"
>His family loves the place
>he moves in

I have calculated that he eats almost 4,000 calories a day from our kitchen alone. And that doesn't account for the snacks chips and soda his family brings him for his room. He's so fat that maintenance had to install an automatic door opener with remote control on his apartment door because he couldn't operate the door and his scooter at the same time.

Housekeeping has to keep his sheets separated from rotation because of stains, and the family pays extra for housekeeping three times a week. Maintenance has to clear his toilet at least twice a week and that's AFTER they asked him to flush halfway through and reduced the number of blockages.

I've often thought about this. Some kind of hard-core fat loss boot camp kind of place where the fatties commit a year of their life and pay, say, 20k for the privilege of returning to civilisation as an unregognisably fit and healthy person. They would have personalised meal plans with portion sizes and macros tailored to their current weight, goal, and tdee. Daily HIIT and yoga, resistance training 5 days a week, with any refusal or absenteeism punished. Also regular education about nutrition and life skills such as practical cooking classes (from the second month onward the fatties would be preparing and cooking their own meals - with ingredients rationed, naturally).

I'm sure there are loads of reasons it wouldn't work in practice but it would be awesome.

Fatty wakes up and is waiting there for breakfast service when I walk in at 5 to open the kitchen. He sits there all morning long after eating breakfast. Waitress will come in every once in a while
>"Gary wants three rolls and butter"
>"Gary wants a big bowl of fruited jello"
>"Gary wants a daily"
>"Gary wants to know if you can give him some egg salad as a sandwhich"
And that's just 1pm.

He has a fucking problem and I've talked to him and he says he wants to eat better. But there's nothing I can do.

these posts are good weight loss motivators. i dont want to be like him

People with outdoor cats are legitimately grass-roots eco terrorists

ive seen some bad bedsheets but never heard of any so bad they couldnt be washed with regular laundry jesus christ

Attached: 1503109684857.png (874x892, 201K)

It's to late for her. The loose slkin would be disgusting.

As if most obese work.

kek

Go back to tumblr land whale

The dog flaunting its thin privelege and able privilege would trigger her.

New body goal. Hit a BMI of 100 with a bf% of 5-8.
I'm 5 ft 8 in so I would have to be just shy of 300 lbs. I'm 175lbs at 15% bf now. Let's fucking go, y'all.

Easily :(

4'11" and 750 lbs! I want to see what that would even look like.

I believe in you

For science!

If it’s really old it could be blind or something

Fuck, this made me laugh.
>durian fruit shaped body with two saggy directionally challenged kiwis stapled to the front

Attached: 1527793194503.jpg (296x371, 17K)

>implying the fattest of the fat sacks of shit are contributing anything at all to society except medical bills

A god awful movie. I think they just made a spin-off to Saw and got rights to pinhead for max 10 min.

Attached: gassed.gif (149x181, 836K)

She'd be hot if she lost like 200 lbs. As it is I just threw up in my mouth a little. @mods can we make it a banable offense to post this shit here?

BMI isn't a percentage and it doesn't directly measure body fat. It's calculated with two measures: weight and height. The resulting number allows a comparison of a person's or a populations weight per height, any deviation from a norm shows they are underweight or overweight which is generally indicative of obesity. Because the scale makes no differentiation between types of body composition, somebody with lots of lean mass such as a bodybuilder would also be flagged up as overweight or obese using only BMI as a test.

Look in the mirror.

[Spoiler]your mother's mirror[/spoiler]