When did you realize most people can't be saved?

When did you realize most people can't be saved?

Attached: 2018-06-09.png (1080x2270, 130K)

Most people don't have the determination. They don't have the resolve.

Most people(especially in the West) should get the shit beaten out of them and get taught some discipline

Is this an american thing to eat so much cheese?

>told my friends they can all lose weight if they just DO it
>they just told me what i did is not normal and most people dont have the willpower(lost over 60kg)
dont really think i did anything extraordinary, i just did what i had to do

She (he) is Canadian

Attached: Why can't I lose weight.png (1168x1078, 137K)

I fucking wish I had the appetite of a fatty, god damn.

It used to be that way. Was it effective? Yes, it was. However, you can achieve the same results should you raise your children well. I am not claiming to be a shining star, but I have respnable ammounts of self control. I have fasted for 5 days and I am working on breaking my record this week.

how fat is it?

True, family environment plays a huge role

Just started jump roping today, got my ass kicked and I felt out of breath after 5 minutes. Made me realize how much I need to condition myself.

But fuck I was sweating more than I have when I've been going for jogs. It was tiring as hell but it felt good in a way.

Gonna do it again tomorrow bros

Most people accept everything media tells them to. This is why they believe "muh genetics", "muh fat is healthy", "men want meat not bones" and other similar crap.

It was 350ish in that pic but I think around 370 now based on recent updates.

>1 slice of pizza
>1800 calories
This is why I no longer associate with “cheese” and “bread”

Attached: C8B6CB3E-7C74-447A-8F84-B55B7F4B0B6A.png (750x750, 268K)

>1,004 carbs in a day
little bit jealous

What is the story with this? Why would the person bother tracking their calories if they aren't even attempting to eat right?

these are the same people complaining about not being able to lose weight even though they "track their calories and eat clean"

Jesus fucking christ

no way that's just one slice, HAS to be an error

It says 945g for a slice of pizza. That's bullshit. That would basically be a large or a medium pizza, the full pizza, with a few toppings on it.

>Nearly 2k kcal of wine
>Nearly 3k kcal of pizza
>WITH MCDONALDS AFTERWARDS

Attached: 068.png (635x457, 302K)

It says 945.0 grams of pizza, so I guess that "1 slice L" means one entire pizza size L. That "1 slice" must be a typo or something, but what the fuck kind of pizza only has 200kcals per 100g anyways?

It doesn't seem to multiply the slices by the number of servings, although it does with the grams/calories

I'm bulking. I am starting to think this is what I need in my life. Although it probably would fuck with my health temporarily.

Honestly, I reckon this cow ate the whole thing anyway.

These people always lie to themselves about how much they had.

Wait a minute ...
>76 PILLS?
>Daily Medicines: 10 pills

Attached: 1528153527438.jpg (598x714, 303K)

>13,000mg sodium
>Pills for Hypertension
Really makes ya think

>0 veggies unless you count the chips