How do we filter estrogen from the tap water and avoid plastics?

How do we filter estrogen from the tap water and avoid plastics?

Attached: dvufvh-x0aey540_01C5P3C707TRH2TZJ8CMXF2G4M.1024x0.jpg (900x1200, 88K)

Is this a white male?

LoL
look at the baby with his wimp liver and kidneys
i bet he doesn't have a pituitary gland that balances his test production to accommodate the shit in the tap water

also all that shit is a pol tier retard meme

Is this a boy? I want to have sex with this boy.

reverse osmosis is your best bet but it's a few hundred dollars and has to be permanently installed in your house
charcoal works better than nothing, but there's no comparison to reverse osmosis. Standard brita filters are good for that.

just lift lol

I am on 2 months of nofap
I want to empty myself in this creature until I am dry

I have the same problem. NoFap makes me want to rape femboys to death. I'm turning into a monster.

Attached: 1496968910360.jpg (960x1280, 215K)

Sorry pal me too

I am sorry lads I go first
nothing personal though

There's always enough to go around.

Attached: 1496970483805.jpg (1024x1024, 232K)

Take zinc and magnesium supplements, it massively reduced my sex drive

>it massively reduced my sex drive

It's supposed to be the other way around. And I wonder why you'd want to do that? I love this feeling.

Attached: 1496969741263.jpg (960x1280, 409K)

All those scars.. Reminds me of my ex, needing to shave a hairy ass. Dating a new pale chick with a plump ass that's naturally smooth. Cash.

Yeah, well it's a man. Can't expect them to be naturally hairless, even if they are femme. It is what it is.

Those are not even feminine hips, you're just gay man.

look at those stds

I never said it was straight, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Attached: 1491791939340.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>it massively reduced my sex drive
I want the opposite. The other I almost came in my pants when I saw a thicc ass in the street.

This is meant to be penetrated.

source

It certainly is

Attached: 1496969670584.jpg (960x960, 199K)

Don't know, just something I grabbed from my folder.

P-post more

That's about all I have of this degenerate homo. You could try reverse image searching for sauce or something.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

brehs

Attached: 1519871343027.jpg (1279x885, 305K)

Kys faggots

Is it possible to look like a s o y boy with no muscle,female fat distribution and frail bones, but have high test at the same time? My energy and sexual drive is through the roof

>gay
It's not gay if you dominate such a slut and make it worship your dong. Just look at it, it's meant to '''>breed'''.

People who are too busy thinking about whether it's "gay" or not are wasting the time they could be using to conquer these nasty onions-slurpers.

Attached: 1473608956010.jpg (1280x720, 460K)

If creampieing this is gay then I am a faggot because I'd do it on a daily

>People who are too busy thinking about whether it's "gay" or not are wasting the time they could be using to conquer these nasty onions-slurpers.

lol, faggot can't even write so᠌yboy correctly. Off yourself!

That's not a girl is it, OP.

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

I forgot for a second, okay? I usually write söy.

Same, broski

Attached: 1473102035657.jpg (800x600, 57K)

You're all massive faggots

Can't forget your faggotness though?

that eyeshadow is stupid
I have nothing against trannies but jesus christ get some taste

Sorry, there's a lot of variety.

Attached: 1473109710631.jpg (1280x853, 263K)

Nope. I tried to make a thread about how to stop it from happening to us but instead just attracted the most disgusting crack whore trannies.

You can't stop it, so you might as well drench these mentally ill creatures in gallons of your cum.

>taste
>trannies
Pick one of the 2, bucko

This one ain't bad

Some of them are pretty tasty looking, even though they're disgusting queers.

Attached: 1473109417896.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

only people who say this shit is people in favor of continued POZzing, ie leftists.

fucking ugly

Look, lad, there's something for everybody.

Attached: 1471596169600.png (1950x1164, 1.76M)

ITT: mentally deranged faggots convincing gay people they aren't gay.

No matter how nice the ass looks, if there's a visible cock and balls bulge and you're still attracted, it's not trannys you want to fuck out of some magical spell lifting has cast upon you, you were just gay to begin with. Nothing wrong with that, gays are awesome, but be realistic.

Wouod boiling it work?

>ITT: mentally deranged faggots convincing gay people they aren't gay.

It's gay as fuck and I don't even care.

Use a Walter filter, Steel jug, ceramics at home. Easy

>Putting chemicals in the water

Nice outdated thinking. It's a 2018, dumbo.

Attached: 1516583718580.gif (320x240, 208K)

I'm gonna buy one of those. I drink about 2-3L of tap water a day, definitely worth the few hundred bucks.

stupid sexy boys..

Attached: 1468613266604.jpg (850x612, 123K)

>That bulge
That's a fucking weapon
Arrest this trap

Some of these boygirls are packing cannons.

I love this one for some reason
fuuuck we need more skinny traps

The overdone make-up and lingerie do it for me. That he-she looks like a total slut.

Get water at pic related.

>When you are bi and traps are that zone of stacking overlap.
Disdain for you heteros and homos.

Attached: wme-t-1.jpg (375x525, 170K)

oh come on you can tell thats just a lad in a wig. you think he'd at least have a tit job or somethin, still looks like a lad called garry or somethin like that. you'll be smashing it's little butthole and it'll ask if you wana go down the pub for a pint after to watch united. put some effort in

That sounds like a good time, though.

Attached: 1460078329674.jpg (616x432, 68K)

disgusting and degenerate t b h

Xenoestrogens are destroyed upon contact with stomach acid. They do not survive digestion and will have no affect on your endocrinology

I know it is. I've come to terms with it.

Attached: 1458771364341.jpg (1080x720, 218K)

nigga you gay

I never said otherwise in this thread, my dude.

Btw, for those wondering:
and this one are all the same person (Garry, as suggested by the other poster)

Attached: 1458770886891.jpg (1005x568, 152K)

Mods are being insufferable and deleted the other tranny thread.

Attached: 1454038761475.jpg (960x1279, 389K)

Attached: 1499472844798.jpg (1280x1354, 129K)

Not only do they trap you, but at fucking gunpoint

bang bang

Attached: 1387687728070.jpg (960x1280, 331K)

LOOK AT THAT THING
Could poke someone's eye out
Just when you think traps are dangerous enough, they're also fucking armed!
It's amazing how they're all bottoms! Could rape a fucker

But instead, you get to rape them.

Attached: 1393890646710.jpg (800x600, 43K)

But what's the point
I mean, no homo, but what's the point of being a pure bottom when you've got this WOMD in your pants?
Who bottoms with a nuclear warhead? Faggots?

Yes. Now go take them to pound town.

Attached: 1397127002234.jpg (1200x800, 630K)

>Sable Hart
I don't need these feels right now, mate

Sorry, m8. She will be mist.

Attached: 1400203859602.jpg (640x480, 41K)

>be unironically a tranny
>born too early to get free estrogen in my tap water
>instead it goes to normal mentally healthy males who don't even want it
this is my fucking face right now

Attached: 1528467155183.jpg (641x427, 78K)

>be unironically a tranny
Doubt.png

no dude i'm not even claiming i pass visually, i'm an ugly fucker and also tragically masculine
i'm just saying i unironically hate being male, wish i was born female, and firmly believe i will never look my best until i look female, all for reasons that are difficult to articulate and have nothing to do with any prospect of personal gain and everything to do with identity and self image

Question7
You would't slice the zucchini, would you?

Is that a euphemism for getting your dick cut off?
If I managed to look like a girl, then yeah maybe I would, to seal the deal. To be fair, I dislike my dick. It bothers me.
But as it stands, I'd rather be a manly-ass man with equipment that belongs on one, than a manly-ass man with a pussy. I mean if there's one thing I can say about having the junk it's that at least I can pretend to be normal and sane.

What about it bothers you?
Just curious

You suffer from deep delusion triggered by insecurity

There is no "woman" that a human mind can conceptualize, there is masculine and feminine but "woman" is a social construct and there is no way your brain is encoded to "be" that, you're probably a feminine man and delusional

Ugh, I dunno man, it just feels like it doesn't belong there.
That and it's a socially understood symbol of masculinity, which makes me insecure about it, just like I'm insecure about being tall and strong.
i know that soundslike the most retarded thing sorry

>There is no "woman" that a human mind can conceptualize, there is masculine and feminine but "woman" is a social construct and there is no way your brain is encoded to "be" that,
I understand that, but you have to realize, masculinity and femininity are understood as mutually exclusive identity ideals, and men and women are widely assumed and expected, rather aggressively so actually, to be the ones to pursue those respective ideals.
I wish I was born female because then I wouldn't be forced to choose between contradicting that expectation versus hating myself.

>i know that soundslike the most retarded thing
Half and half
But seriously. I know and understand that you feel uncomfortable with it, especially with you trying to go full female
But cutting it off won't do you any favors, pre or post.
We don't have the technology such a drastic gender change. No matter how much E you take, no matter how much your rub your chest to develop breasts, you still have those Y chromosomes. And no matter what you do, you will still have those Y chromosomes
Cutting it off won't change that. All it will do is make your life much much worse then it could possibly be.
And this isn't me trying to be all anti-tranny. I'm being honest and frank here. Don't chop it off

Not that dude, but I kind of assumed it's like being a skeleton who really wants to look like a Greek statue and with parents who're constantly disapproving of you not looking like said statue and everything around you constantly reminding you how you don't look like said statue but due to shitty muscle insertions and frame and an extreme case of pectus evectum, a disorder most people wouldn't even notice, never being able to attain said look. Except of course, replace statue with female and parents with a voice in the back of your head. Basically, imagine being small and never being able to get big x1000.

All this serious talk is making me soft.

Attached: 1402096103990.jpg (506x1600, 444K)

i get u my dude
thanks for leveling with me and not ranting at me about how insane i am

Yeah, no problem man. Stay chilled

If only this weren't a blue board. So much smooth bussy to post.

Attached: 1480787903062.jpg (3264x1836, 931K)

>That subtle shadow of the anus
Oof

Well, you could always drop them in an imgur
Not that I'm saying I want to see those images
I'm just saiyan

GOD THESE DEGENERATE FREAKS ARE SO VILE. I WANT TO FUCK THEM TO DEATH AND THEN THEY'LL GO TO HELL WHERE THEY BELONG!

Attached: 1478848668778.jpg (1280x1707, 421K)

It truly is criminal
We should round them all up and fuck them to death

But what about the gay frogs

They're an abomination. An affront to God.

Attached: 1477574163655.jpg (1088x1755, 1.78M)

Who is this? Asking for a friend. [spoiler]My hand[/spoiler]

Okay this I refuse to believe is a trap