The real redpill is knowing how goffy you look at this size and realizing women prefer the natty limit

The real redpill is knowing how goffy you look at this size and realizing women prefer the natty limit

Attached: 25009410_1300208453458433_3014891549428285440_n[1].jpg (1080x1072, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

someecards.com/news/criminals/mexican-drug-gang-member-post-selfies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: download.png (208x149, 45K)

Mires from doggo dimension

What the fuck is the matter with him?

Attached: 1511016432846.png (1048x1346, 1.62M)

Bruce Jenner syndrome.

>caring what women thinks
nattycucks are delusional

he looks normal in this picture, actually mogs everyonce aside from the guy on the far right

>Wearing a baseball cap indoors

Attached: Blank (2).jpg (300x250, 29K)

Keks

>wearing a deeper cut shirt than your sister

yea confirmed gay

Attached: C5ADC0FB-079B-49BF-88A3-23FE4D889E13.jpg (1125x1531, 206K)

So fucking dumb looking.

>truths Jow Forums refuses to acknowledge

If you are above 170 you are too big for women

Confirmed manlet.

Below 170lbs only works if you are sub 5'9.

Here am i agan, tumbling down the rabbit hole of jeff's life.

>wearing a baseball cap

cuck

The only issue is jeff choosing extremely homosexual shirts, not crew necks

what if you're actually taller than 5'4?
those are some qt shelties

Wrong and not going to make it. Even if you are 6'3, getting above 170 turns you into an ogre. tall guys need to compensate by being slim

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 2.27.47 PM.png (299x449, 222K)

I bet he fucked all the women present in this room.
Unlike the Steve Holmes looking guy in the back.

I'm 6'4 and I always felt that not being huge was a waste of my height. I remember wrestling and getting beaten by a 5'6 manlet who weighed the same as I did when I was a skelly. If you are 6'3+ you gotta be at least 205 and mog everyone

kys

>Wrong and not going to make it. Even if you are 6'3, getting above 170 turns you into an ogre. tall guys need to compensate by being slim
lul wat. Tall men can pull both skinny and muscular looks, it's the manlets who are fucked and can't pull any properly.

/fa/ is laughing at you

How the f did you get that pic you homo?

When you are tall and big all you have to do to look sexy is put a plain t shirt on lol

Have fun with your material coping mechanism

>/fa/

Attached: Fa.png (692x774, 418K)

>oh no, a board that everyone laughs at irl is laughing at me
so᠌yboy

He somehow looks gayer than CR7

Attached: resizer.php.jpg (770x397, 107K)

>If you are above 170 you are too big for women
posts a faggot, in a homosexual industry dictated by literal faggots... what did he mean by this?

weaktroll/10. If you were on /hm, /fa this would be valid. Context is everything in life friendo, learn how to use it.

screenshotted. /fa/ is laughing at you

>t. Lanklet

Is this post real?
Fuckin this. I thought /fa/ was just a bunch of anorexic autists dressing like colorblind faggots in between trolls.

He looks like shit, it just so happens that everyone except far right and the chink with the hitler youth are even more subhuman.

What other people prefer is irrelevant but there's no denying that he looks ridiculous here.
He looks SLIGHTLY better here in terms of proportions but he still looks like a douche for wearing such a tiny shirt

He looks like one of those modern Gs actually, they all pluck their eyebrows/wax everything and look as trannyish and serial killer as possible.'

Look at these fags someecards.com/news/criminals/mexican-drug-gang-member-post-selfies/

this is the gayest shit I've seen all day

Fuck my face is as narrow as the bottom middle guy, I would look deformed at Jeff's size

back to

I feel really bad for that guy.

this guy can't seem to button his shirt all the way to the top.

People are just used to seeing these guys alone in a pic or with other roiders. When you see how they look next to normal people, they look ridiculous. Natty limit is the limit of looking aesthetic when you are among normies

Hnnnghh that asian guy (full homo)

Yeah it has everything to do with him dressing like a greasy Italian and nothing to do with how he looks.

A scoop neck T-shirt is probably not the right thing to wear to a Christmas party.