Why do so many people hate leg workouts?

Why do so many people hate leg workouts?

Attached: never-skip-leg-day-27361317.png (500x529, 131K)

>girls don't care about legs bro

but the truth is legs are harder to train than upper body so they just hide behind this excuse

Because no one outside of Jow Forums and lifting competitions give a single fuck about legs. I see people on Youtube squat 500 lbs and I wouldn't be able to tell by looking at them, because it's all about aesthetics, not how much shit you can move up and down. Time under tension, hypertrophy, volume. You wear pants 99% of the time anyways, maybe someone "in the know" would mire your legs inside a pair of tight jeans, but other than that, it's literally too much work for too little gain. Don't fall for the memes, just lift for aesthetics.

Because it makes walking up and down stairs hurt afterwords.

because i don't give a shit about how my legs work but i have to do them to not look like a retard

it's like retiling your roof, it's expensive as fuck and you get no satisfaction from it but the alternative is getting shit on

Because they're the hardest to do, any 'full body core' exercise like squats fucking sucks to do on a regular basis when you're just starting out and can barely walk for 2 days after so they come here and shitpost

Jesus fucking Christ, what you retards don't understand is that people can tell you have large legs even in normal sized jeans. It makes almost every pair much tighter to the put where you can make out someone has thicc legs. It's also closely correlated with glute size, a favorite among women.

Post your "aesthetic body".

Post your massive legs in jeans buddy

Attached: 1498636298403.jpg (600x450, 114K)

Sure, I'll post it right after you post your body. I can include them without jeans too, in order to show how badly I mog you.

It's telling that all the twinks bitching about muh aesthetics look like shit and are scared to post their body.

big legs arnt functional outside lifting, hilarious watching a ham leg try and run a lap desu

My legs unironically look like this. I cycle a lot. I do 100-1000 calf raises a week...

How fix?

Your turn DYEL.

Attached: 1509898850940.jpg (1932x2576, 915K)

You've never seen a spiriter? You talk a lot of shit for someone that would shit themselves when 200 pounds of mass is chasing you down.

I also run faster than most people with with yuge legs

You have to include legs, you fucking idiot. This doesn't tell me anything other than you're a DYEL twink with 14" arms and a tumor in his belly button.

>no timestamp
Get the fuck out

Best squat alternatives? Trap bar deadlifts? A "leg day" consisting of split squats, lunges, light squats, and maybe some box jumps?

I really dislike heavy squats. I still do them because I know they're good for me but they make my legs sore for running, which I am starting to place more focus on as of late.

I am quite the opposite. Lower body dominates but my upper body is a whole step behind lower.

I do enough cardio and heavy lifts make pants fit poorly.

The DOMS are most notable in your legs because you use them every fucking moment.

>Big legs and calves from an early lifetime of obesity
>Only training them for the sake of glute building

>lifts for aesthetics
>looks like he barely lifts
Gee

>fails to post a pic of his obese disgusting body
>sitting in his basement shoveling more cheetos into his unshaven, sweat-covered jowls

Yeah, okay fattie. Time for you to post your body pic or leave.

>Fails to post a picture of what we are originally talking about, if you look a aesthetic with chicken legs.
You somehow managed to show even less than half of your body. It must take effort to be that retarded.
>More projection despite the fact that I'm sub 15% body fat and I run faster than you in every short or middle distance event.

Y-y-you m-must b-be f-fat
t.140 pound skeleton. Post legs already before I give you back to the chicken farm.

>getting BTFO'd this hard
>b-but show legs
jesus christ dude grow up

>Aaaaaah he didn't show legs so I don't need to post my own body pic
Post your body or shut the fuck up

Same fagging to hide the fact that you refuse to show how "aesthetic" you look with chicken legs.

Pathetic. Stop being a pussy and post your legs.

It's me in the middle. I'm aesthetic as fuck. Everyone can tell I actually lift.

Attached: 1408550843787.jpg (1024x763, 193K)

This is what i hate about Jow Forums nothing wver good enough for you guys. This is a body some people spend their lives on. I would love to have a body like this

>Nothing is ever good enough
He has maybe 10-20 pounds of muscle since he started lifting. He is a twink that looks like he doesn't do anything besides pushups and abs.
> I would love to have a body like this
No shit, and obese people would like to have the body of a plain overweight person. It doesn't mean it everyone else does.