How come black people build muscles easier than whites?

How come black people build muscles easier than whites?

Attached: 1528678405082.jpg (500x372, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addictionhope.com/prescription-drugs/male-athletes-and-anabolic-steroid-use/
20minutenews.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-sleep-with-black-men-according-to-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

100s of years of slave work
Not even memeing

They don’t it’s just the only black peopl you’re exposed to are the ones in the media who are athletes or rappers. Go to Detroit they are almost all obese.

COPE

wowserz its almost loike races develop in different environments that prioritize certain qualities jeeze louise

They just look bigger because of their skin tone. Even the ones who are big are weak as fuck. Some black guy with decent defintion as me to spot him and he could barely get 4 reps of 1pl8 bench. I was shocked

Why are all the skinny dyel rappers ripped??

you're right, nobody has ever been subjected to more strenuous work than farm slaves in the history of mankind

prob on roids

for real tho , fair enough to black folk you can have your big muscles and big dicks i ain't even hatin'
but the moment you say how whites adapted for intellect they start chimping out now all of a sudden gibs me dat brain, these nigs want it all stupid motherfuckers

a lot of them were athletes in high school. Look at Quavo for example

Actually look at that guy on the right user. If you take off your gay jungle fever goggles you'll realise that is not an impressive physique.
You just have some kind of repressed racial themed homolust.

Even with that physique he attracts beautiful white women. I mean attract in a literal animalistic sense. They seek that BBC like a guided missile.

That blonde probably goes to church and beta white boys think she's an innocent virgin.

This. Blacks have the highest obesity rate. At best, eating + working out = gains, and most people don't watch their diet when the work out therefore the guy that eats most will continue gaining muscle longer, but their testosterone is factually no higher than any other races. Go outside someday and you'll realize the average person, black or not, doesn't have much muscle.

The Punnet Square wasn't invented until the early 1900's when slavery had already ended. The general knowledge of gene manipulation up until that point was atrocious, not to mention the birth rate was also extremely poor, and that was for whites. Black slaves likely had even worse birth rates due to much worse living conditions. If the shittily bred "alpha blacks" even did get born successfully, you'd maybe pop one or two out before the mother died, and for the average slave owner, they didn't exactly have fucktons of money to blow on buying more slaves for breeding. Factor in that the average slave owner had little formal education and that it's been well over 6+ generations since slaves were a thing in the US (more than long enough to get rid of any substantial differences in the gene pool) and all of the sudden slave genetics become a meme. Go look at pictures of a Bull Terrier from the early 1900's and compare them to what they look like now; any genetic advantages they use to have are long gone.

Ah i see, its a bait thread, not a faggot thread.

>They just look bigger because of their skin tone
then why don't indians or tanned hispanics look swole

Nothing else to do in prison

Not addressing my claim though, are you? Y

If it weren't for the last vestiges of white supremacy. ALL white women would be breeding black. ALL of them.

t. Lamarck

They're closer to chimpanzees, there stronger but more prone to violence and building communities of straw huts with flies buzzing around the heads of bloat belly starving kids.

Also excellent in turning modern cities into crumbling ruins during the process of getting back to the state of vultures waiting for the bloat bellies to expire.

this.

also as for the "higher rate" of jacked black guys its because culturally they play more sports. theyre genetically thinner too.

its like asking "why do most white guys grow up with computers and ps1's" and then turning around and wondering why they're not ripped.

you seem well adjusted

Can confirm. I see black guys who look like they can do 2pl8 easy, but are struggling with 1

isnt it obvious? they spend more time fighting each
other and running from police

>current year
>people still believe in pseudoscience

This, basically doing eugenics.

You're over thinking this. Slave owners literally just bought the biggest/most muscular ones. You don't need to have a scientific understanding to realize a more muscular individual could do more work. Sure, the worse off genetic folks were still bought and sold, but I would wager they either didn't make it, or reproduced far less.

Irony poisoning. In this case, when parts of the community are so laden with ironic racism they become indistinguishable from legit racist communities, both to outsiders and to the in group.

In the "old internet" people would posted racist shit to shock people. Shocking people in this way became funny to many, so more people started doing it. Eventually it became understood that it was ironic and people would do it casually, even if no one was really shocked by it anymore. To up the ante and recapture some of that shock-value, people became even more aggressive and racist. When actual racists turn up, they're accepted because most people in the group don't notice anything abnormal, because their actual for-real racism has become mild and more-or-less accepted. In the worst cases, this is how toxic fucking racists take over communities. Case in point: Jow Forums, the website that brought us I Can Haz Cheezburger memes is now the premier recruiting vehicle for the most insane white nationalist youth movement (I'd argue) we've seen in more than half a century.

When an outsider looks on, it's plainly racist. When confronted with this fact, insiders will react with things like "SJW" or "cucks" or "snowflake" or something about political correctness or whatever the fuck else. What they've forgotten is that all of this is precisely because what they are saying was originally intended to be as offensive and outrageous as possible. It was to shock people. This shit has always been atrocious, that was exactly the point. Anyway, to all of the shitbird edgey memelords out there: the world seems to be growing up around you. It's not funny anymore, and never really was.

hellofaggotpoliceOP'slooseagain.png

this has helped me to articulate my thoughts on this subject.

cheers

Imagine being this much of a Jow Forumstard.

>picking cotton require egeunics

Lmao at this delusions

The reason they build muscle easier is because they’re more likely to roid

addictionhope.com/prescription-drugs/male-athletes-and-anabolic-steroid-use/

Plantation owners usually bought or breed the most muscular male to produce strong offspring. More muscle equals more cotton picked. I mean it’s logical isn’t it.

having lived in the south for literally ever, it's because the weak/nerdy/incel ones just get killed off. also they juice. roids are like candy in prison

Blacks are the most sexual dimorphic race. That's why the women have the best natural bodies

Attached: 1513135179899.jpg (953x1191, 327K)

>Best natural bodies

Attached: black man.jpg (570x855, 89K)

Attached: 1527883699111.webm (640x798, 1.13M)

Attached: 91264936-5179-4F8B-8FA1-BE2C050477C0.png (403x448, 53K)

t. civic nationalist aka inferior nigger
(but thats okay we'll let you fuck the low-tier white girls if you behave yourself, boy)

Attached: AE07669F-B2AB-43B1-87C3-6D0637D0B990.jpg (323x434, 30K)

Naturally selected hunters/gatherers combined with slavery

They don't. They just don't have jobs, so have more time to lift.

While OP is an idiot, and is mainly right, you cannot deny the genetic selection white slave owners had over black slaves. It's straight eugenics.

M O G G E D

Daily reminder that clinical definitions of “overweight” and “obese” are determined by BMI, basically making them bullshit.
Someone who is 6’2”, 200lb, 12% body fat is considered overweight by BMI, but is in better shape than 99.9% of the population.
Dwayne The Rock Johnson is considered obese by clinical definition.

if anything its their environment. The ghetto wants you to be intimidating and tough

>urge to colonise intensifies

m8 if all the obese people in the USA looked like the Rock people wouldn't be saying shit. BMI is a great why to determine the average, people like the Rock are not the average.

a) Fast twitch muscle selection for living in Africa

b) Slave owners literally not only picked the fittest but the un/fit/ blacks literally just fucking died. I think something like 2-4 million didn't even survive the boat ride there, then there are white diseases that they weren't used to, cold winters they had never experienced in their lives. This basically guarantees that only the fittest (or fattest) or craziest or smartest or so hot they were kept in the house survived.

c) Not all black people are actually strong though. I know plenty of completely weak and DYEL Africans and blacks.

Attached: skinnay.jpg (724x1024, 134K)

87% of White women want to Sleep with Black men, according to study

>The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have.

>Black men are seen as s3xual masters in the bedroom

>20minutenews.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-sleep-with-black-men-according-to-study/

You obviously didn't grow up around black girls

White women have melanin receptors in their vaginas, they are literally designed to get bred by BBC