Aromatise Inhibitors

Would taking aromatese inhibitors help raise my test or at least mimick the effects of having high test by blocking estrogen? Would I get a nice jaw and be able to go harder in the gym like roiders even if not to the same extent?
>inb4 just roid
Just answer my fucking question
>inb4 op cant inb4

Attached: 1528255020105.jpg (1210x1814, 146K)

Might get a temporary raise but its negligible @ natural T levels
Unless your on a proper cycle you won’t get the profound effects that you want

You want a quick fix, then go full cycle and do it right
You want to do natty, then do it natty and stop looking for useless chit

If your

My problem isnt the body, Im after the masculine jaw and the wide shoulders

theres been studies where just an AI like letro alone has raised test. u can google them

There is no way to get a bigger/more masculine jaw if you don't have one naturally. I'm sorry. Dropping bodyfat can highlight it a little more if you have a bit of fat on your face but there is nothing that will make you look like Clint Eastwood.

You can get wider shoulders from years of hard work, however. Don't cheat!

An AI isn't going to widen your jaw. It's not going to widen your shoulders either. Train the fuck out of your lateral delts, traps, and lats if you want to look wider up top.

Is there any natural/legal kind of AI that actually work?

Attached: 1524614015191.png (402x344, 54K)

Onion bro dropped his estrogen 66 %

Study endocrinology and perhaps you will uncover the answer

I have to remind myself sometimes that retards like you are the actual people posting on my Jow Forums

>will destroying my estrogen levels retroactively change my bone structure???

NO, YOU FUCKING IDIOT. NOT EVEN STEROIDS DO THAT.

Attached: dog.png (350x350, 126K)

tobacco. No joke

Estrogen increases muscle and bone density. Reducing it if it's at normal levels would be a terrible idea as it'd likely result in increased chances of osteoporosis later in life. Estrogen is only bad if it's absurdly high.

What about stinging nettle?

Estrogen is Jow Forums's boogyman, people think it'll literally come during the night and replace your gains with wide hips and a tiny dick. I wonder how many posters even realize that estrogen is essential to healthy bodily function in a male - it becomes a problem only when the level is too high.

I mean we have posters asking if inhibiting their estrogen will change their skeleton for fuck's sake.

This board is a fucking embarrassment.

Attached: 1378393737573.png (625x626, 159K)

What about it?

This here.

If you take AI and crash your estrogen you'll do more harm in the long run. Estrogen is something you need to help build muscle and workout effectively.

is that regular cigs, or will e-cigs offer the same benefit?

Attached: 1528574917259.gif (500x606, 531K)

I think if you lower your e too much you'll get awful side effects that mimick low t.

you need gh and test for that you fucking dumbass, like puberty levels. Not a fucking slight dip in estrogen lol. Unless you've got off the charts est too, an AI will just crash your est and you will have major health problems.

Take some hgh if your not over 23 yet

You have a very basic understanding of human hormones. Decreasing your estrogen levels when you don't have high estrogen is retarded, you're literally fucking up your body. You will also not get any test boost; there's a reason that they diagnose low or high T based on T concentrations alone rather than with respect to E concentrations.

He is an idiot, but to be fair a high estrogen level in males would indicate a probable aromatase problem, because in men estrogen is produced from aromatizing test.

>be me
>working out, getting juicy af
>suddenly, estrogen with katana teleports behind me
>"nothing personnel, kid"
>NANI!?!
>wake up in hospital, without gains and with gaint ass and tits

under 23 here
what would happen

Except estrogen signals to the hypothalamus to stop secreting gonadotropin releasing hormone which stops the pituitary from releasing LH and FSH which if you decrease aromitization will increase test production ??? You stupid faggot kill yourself

Just lift til you can't and eat adequately. Reduce stress and sleep a lot. Boom test went up.

Yes Ai will raise test & block estrogen. It will slightly increase gym performance and might lower bodyfat a small amount which will show off your jaw more.
It won't grow your jaw, especially after finishing puberty. You'd need very strong androgens like tren or a strong dose of test for a long time. HGH will also work and both taken together will synergise

The nicotine is the AI, so e-cigs might even be better or patches/gums.
Nicotine destroys aromatase while bonding to estrogen receptors. That's while females turn ugly and even trannies shouldn't smoke if they want to transition.

Where do you live where an AI is illegal? You can order 100 different brands straight off amazon to anywhere in usa
What does this do?

yeah chew nicotine gum, have been for months has done wonders

The real irony here is that estrogen is extremely important in properly diagnosing and treating hypogonadism.

Canada but I'm intetested. Send me a link of one of you're amazon AI.

To just answer your question. NO.
>Would I get a nice jaw and be able to go harder in the gym like roiders even if not to the same extent?
NO NO NO, you will feel no differemce. I gauranty you that. But go on try it.

thought the same.
OP go get surgeries, ways faster and you will not waste Money for thinks you dont want.
If you want bigger muscels, roid.
If you want different bone structure, go get implants.

Please user explain your results

Does this actually work?

nicotine increases test

No you dump fuck!
If you want an AI and dont have Money to buy a legit on from the pharmacy, then go with Zink.
How can you be such an idiot, you really believe that Nicotin can raise your test??? really!!!

The amount of shekels in this thread is unbelievable.

Will putting nicotine patches on my nipples cure gyno?

Enjoy being a robot with no emotions, feels meh. Why not try 100mg proviron ed?

its all genetics cuz bone structure,you fucking idiot

>inhibiting oestrogen
you know what AI stands for right?