/fat/

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/ people who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

old thread

Attached: 1528604102853.png (763x758, 316K)

Hey anons! Hope you've made it through the weekend without binge eating or drinking! Remember, we are all gonna make it, just believe in yourself! Let's have a great week of lifts and calarioric deficits!

Attached: 1524022217595~2.jpg (256x256, 12K)

hello it is me the OP
i am a faggot thanks

to elaborate:
>chicken wrap meant to be two servings: 520 cals, rounding up to 600
>2/3 bag of popcorn: 466 cals, rounding up to 500
>apple: 100 cals
>starbucks shit: 190 cals and 230 cals, rounding up to 200 and 300 cals, adding 100 to the latter for starbucks penalty -- 600 cals
>a lot of fat free milk: 240 cals, rounding up to 300 cals
>faggy choklit garbage: 560 cals, rounding up to 600 cals
>i have consumed 2600 fucking calories jesus christ
>still eating, can't stop
Will this ruin my gainz? I was doing so well too

based animeposter

Attached: aXm3534xjU.jpg (650x650, 221K)

Started looseing weight at the start of the year. Half way through the year and have lost 70 plus pounds. Feels good to order t shirts with only one x in them now. Heres hoping to loose the last 40 to 50 pounds before the year is out.

Attached: TQfmuGu.png (1228x1502, 61K)

I gave in and gained 14000 kcals in the last week. Fuck.

hey fatties, I'm trying to gain weight what do I do? I can't seem to gain weight no matter how hard I try

Eat high calorie things in between subjecting yourself to traumatic experiences.
You'll get fucked up and learn the joy of flavor and fullness has a numbing effect on the emotional pain, and then you'll get addicted.
And then you'll gain weight very quickly

t. recovering food addict

mix simple carbs and fats, easiest way to gain weight

and remember to eat until your stomach is actually burst full, not just when your brain tells you to stop

when i go to that plan your weight loss week by week thing it asks me how active i am, is there a certain amount of time spent in the gym to figure out what activity level i am? i go to the gym before i go to work for about 30 minutes and run then when i get out i go for another 30 minutes and run. what activity level would you guys say i am? im on my ass like 95% of the day at my job

I'm just starting out, but made it through a weekend under my calorie limit. I walked 4 miles today too. Off to a good start but I finally worked up the courage to weight myself. 320 lbs at 6'1''. Lots of work to do, anons. And It's a daily struggle.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 9K)

lots of work to do but at least you are starting... I am down from 352 to 305 in the past year (6'3") and I still have a fuckton of work to do too - but we are all gonna make it user

moderate

So does weight loss speed slow down? I've got 20 lbs to go before I hit my final goal weight, and my weight loss isn't anywhere near as fast as it used to be

I'm appx 20 days in and I've dropped 17lbs. I can tell you it gets so much easier when it just becomes a habit. We're all gonna make it brahs

>when you feeling good about your weight loss so far and suddenly catch yourself in a reflection somewhere and remember you are still fat as fuck

i want off this ride

Attached: 1509326345374.jpg (706x431, 86K)

>1lb of lean ground beef
>taco shells
if you can't eat this in one meal you aren't trying hard enough

>beef
Guys does the calorie composition of beef change if it's rotten?
I really really want a big juicy macdonalds burger, thinking about taking the bullet from the stinky devil in order to avoid ruining my macros

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>6’, started at 217 in January
>now 165
Feeling good bros

Attached: B8430A4D-A99E-4C3E-B897-D1CCADA480C7.png (384x435, 293K)

22m 165cm 83kg
I bought a small weight set of 50lb off Amazon the adjustable set. I do work an active job and I can lift up to 80lb at work (boxes, using the lift with your legs method). So in comparison my legs are huge to my top half. I want to start using the weight but I'm not sure what weight to start off with. I think 6lb would be too light but I also don't want to pull a muscle by starting with the total 50lb

Attached: IMG_20180610_234648.jpg (1035x452, 109K)

i drank both friday and saturday and ended up hitting just over 3000cals both days. feels bad man.

Attached: 1519795406907.jpg (809x808, 109K)

So my dad bought a Beef Chuck at the local meat place but which calorie per 100grams is correct? Should I just input the highest one?

Attached: HELP.jpg (766x217, 36K)

>people

Attached: tenor.gif (498x451, 3M)

Can i make it lads? Gone down 30 kg since i started in march. 190 cm.

Attached: DSC_0025.jpg (2048x1536, 1006K)

If you look at the fat differences between them and look at your meat. It also seems to be the fat content

Yeah I think i'll just go with the highest one to be safe then.

I'm 130 pounds down and still a fat fuck. Part of it is the loose skin but damn man it sucks.

You guys are fat haha

Attached: 0-HAHAHAHA.png (500x375, 178K)

Autist.

Any advice on tracking your calories? I have a hard time estimating calories on foods that don't have the nutritional facts

Thank u motivational anime poster and no I haven't fallen into temptation.

no u

Senpai looking at my disgusting self and pictures of my old lean days is what keeps me going

>estimating
lol

google

Based peopleposter.

Always pick sedentary

Attached: 9DA5CE97-7009-4F2E-A8F3-0F75AB7BE5C2.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

Sedentary always fatass

I think I understand why my parents are fat and obese and why I grew up like that, it's all in the bread. Now that i've been living alone for 5 years and i'm cutting to 10% bodyfat I observed that they eat almost 4 entire loafs of bread a day while I eat one slice of bread a day now

well bread has lots of cal, some kinds have as much as beacon has.

cook food you like, eat more food you like. eat calorie dense stuff like peanut butter. add stuff to meals like olive oil.

Attached: ham planet fatness.jpg (600x539, 178K)

Less mass means you have to lower your intake for the same amount of loss.

Broke my planned week fast at 72 hours yesterday, but I'm hopping back on today. I'm hoping that I still can grab the HG boost.

Doing good, user. Keep losing weight and lifting, it will fill out.

yes, for one maintenance calories decrease so 20 pounds ago you might have had a deficit of 500 cal it now only might be 300 cal.

and then with exercise you might become more efficient. thus the same training might burn less calories. like a 5km walk for a fit persons is nothing, but at 150 kg a person will consider it a big training session.

Attached: smug fat wendy Grill holding hair.jpg (1040x1191, 387K)

>Lost 24lbs about 2-3 months ago, went from 240 to 214
>For the last month I've been eating like absolute crap because I hate myself, bingeing every day, spending my paycheck on binge food, stopped caring
>Check the scales a few days back expecting to have gained everything back, but I was only 219
>Check the scales today after getting back on the proverbial horse
>215.4

Maybe I wasn't eating as much as I thought I was or something but I was seriously eating a ridiculous amount of food in large quantities, I was buying multiple big packets of sweets almost every day and eating them in my room in addition to binging on the normal stuff in my house. Not complaining though, back on track I guess. Just 100-110lbs to go now

Attached: 1520122811596.jpg (540x443, 54K)

I am triggered as fuck right now.

I weighed myself 4 days ago, it told me 87,5kg. These last 4 days I've been eating literally one meal a day of 500kcal (my tdee is 3000-3500, active all day), and today the fucking scale says 87,4kg.

I should have lost 1kg+. I lost 100g. This is unreasonable. I weigh all my food and count calories meticulously and my TDEE is a conservative estimate (I work in a restaurant, I walk like 40k steps a day+training before my shift). Did my body break the laws of physics?

>Day 6 of 800 cal diet
>lost 7lbs
>felt very hungry last night but I powered through

Slow and steady wins this race.

Not losing weight doesn't mean you haven't lost fat, retard, and stop eating so little before you fuck your metabolism.

You probably shit all the extra calories out. Keep going anong, and add cheat meals to your diet to plan your 'binges' out if needed.
Don't trust the scale so much. Some days your weight might be stuck, and others it can drop multiple pounds for no reason. The fact that you had so many low kcal days is pretty good enough.

>need new clothes
>dont know what size i am
>too autism to go try some on

This, I thought my fat loss stopped when I kept weighing the same but my waist size kept dropping

>plateau again after 3kg woosh
Fuck this shit
Why can't woosh last forever

Why not just lift and become an absolute unit?

Hat size gone down
No longer get after dribble when peeing
Can sit on one leg for longer than 10 seconds
Not sweating from armpits daily

Why did I not lose weight before

Has someone got some easy to make recipes that aren't calorie dense? And don't take 6 hours to make

Cook some chicken
Cook some veg
Voila

fish and salad

Ive made massive face gains after loosing 66lbs but im too scared of getting recognized or stalked or something to post it here

hahahahahahaha its wala you stupid piece of shit

Attached: 51E6AEE5-9795-472E-A8B2-9448D1388AE2.png (720x716, 1.19M)

Don't feel bad, I'm right there with you man. I weighed myself this morning and I'm 10 lbs heavier than I was before this weekend

read the stinky

Attached: 1528605969068.gif (214x194, 527K)

Whats a reasonable amount of time to lose 20kg in?

4-5 months.

T-the loose skin will get better eventually, r-right guys?

Attached: 461ADF71-1FC6-4A98-A36A-596D3BC59D09.jpg (231x218, 18K)

To be honest I find myself relying on soups and stews a lot. The other user is right when he says chicken and vegetables but holy shit would I go insane on that diet after a while

What do you do when there is no nutritional information on the food though?

Its fucking shit. I have this one, and a chicken stir fry I have memorized off by heart. I will type it up one time so that I can share it.

But I wanna get some heaps easy and healthy recipes so that i can make a diet that isn't pure shit and is easy to cook

Attached: 1526793999066.jpg (609x1363, 233K)

Fat fuck here. Started at 277, currently at 243. Aiming for the 190s.
It's been exactly 52 days on ketomeme, with 4 of those days being cheat/binge days. Biggest gain was 5 lbs after eating a pizza. Biggest drop was 4 lbs in a day.

Oddly enough (to me), exercising doesn't seem to have much of an impact as far as the weight loss goes.

I'm gonna make it bros. By September.

only if you're underage and weren't extremely obese

Not him but I'm almost 24, 5'11", 277lbs and was 403lbs, zero loose skin so far. Am I just genetically lucky or is it still gonna come but I just haven't lost enough weight yet?

you're still fat so the loose skin just looks like fat

I would imagine it’s still going to come. I maxed out at 285 at 5’10”. Currently at 185 (hoping to get down to 170ish). I look like a deflated balloon. Going to be 28 soon.

How old are you?

23, but exactly one week away from 24.
Eh. I'll just fast it off if it does come I guess.
thanks guys

>I look like a deflated balloon
So what's your gameplan? Is it viable to fix it naturally, or are you going to go to the doctor?

No game plan really. I’ve heard people say that the loose skin will get better over time. That however long you were fat, that’s about how long it will take for the skin to tighten up. So we’ll see I guess. I’m sure I’ll never be a shirtless model or anything but it’d be nice to look somewhat normal for my weight.

I’m already married though so I really don’t care that much about it. Definitely not enough to get surgery. It’d just be nice to be confident and not look gross at the pool.

>shit all the extra calories out
Please don't spread misinformation to people trying to learn and better themselves user
Have a good day

>bought new pants that were tight a month ago
>they are too big now and i need a belt to wear them

>trying to lose spare tire
>Neck gets thinner
Hey that's pretty cool
Do you guys ever just feel parts of your body that are so different now that you've lost even the smallest bit of weight? Like, I'm pretty sure i had a roll where my neck meets my chest, but now it's smooth and i can't stop touching it

After losing 80 pounds I've reached 26% body fat at 163 pounds at 6'1.
Problem is I can't seem to lose anymore weight, I've lost a lot of muscle so I don't wanna cut anymore. I'm worried about eating more after being at a deficit for so long, anyone been like this before? What should I do?

>lost 22lbs in two weeks (minus water weight) due to fasting

Attached: allsmiles.jpg (640x640, 48K)

Eat at maintenance and lift hard

Just ate some chicken wings and some carbs

should I throw it all up?

>lose about 2% bodyfat
>went from 21% to 19%
>still going to need to lose fat for 4-5 months
I know that I deserve my suffering for binge eating as a child but still cutting takes so fucking long.
I want to get strong reeeeeeee

The scale just keeps going down. Yeehaw.

If you enjoy missing teeth, then sure.

>Need carbs to get muscle
>need to cut carbs to cut fat

Attached: IMG_4496.png (1024x677, 545K)

>started doing 50 minutes of cardio a day while eating the same amount of calories (slight deficit)
>weight going up
WHAT IS THIS SHIT

Attached: 1511969447061.png (808x805, 442K)

water retention, don't worry user, your body just doesn't want to change that fast.

>mfw 1350 cal day

Attached: 1462649568897.jpg (564x428, 53K)

i lost 40kg then gained 36kg back because i didnt instantly get a gf and thought i was uglier than i thought i would be when i lost weight but i was at least a 7

i really need to stop eating chips and energy drinks. going t go for a bike ride once the sun rises

lost 32kg and got it back, now I said fuck this shit , I'm gonna change .

4 months lost 16kg in a medium paced cut at 2150cals.

This time I'm gonna make it count.

>peope

Attached: wrong1.gif (149x181, 836K)

I ate 2100 calories yesterday. It was only a 300 deficit. IM SO FUCKING SORRY BROS..

Attached: 3F5A5CD1-509C-4348-B637-040B40E2C2F8.jpg (236x282, 25K)

fat fuck

its okay i got drunk saturday and ended up eating 4000 calories once I counted in the booze and mcdonalds

who /sick/ here?
unironically loving it, god-tier way to lose a ton of weight fast

anyone who actually lost a lot of weight doing cardio? i was basically on starvation mode when i lost lots of weight and didnt exercise. maybe that is why i put it back on..

user, in my country we almost only eat bread yet people are skinny af here

hey guys
200 lbs and 6'2" here.
What should I eat in order to maximize gains while also loosing fats

based franceposter