6lbs of pork tenderloin (look up macros). 12$
>season
>wrap in foil
>fill foil with beer
>250 degrees
>2 hours
>unwrap
>throw on grill for marks and to glaze a tiny bit of sauce
>thank op forever for a tender boneless rib like expereince.

Attached: 20180610_164050.jpg (4032x3024, 3.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4T9tYG9zkJg
geniuskitchen.com/recipe/finnish-spinach-soup-pinaattikeitto-195949
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously is there a reason why pork is not more recommended?
It's much cheaper than beef and chicken where I am.

Where in the fuck did you get a pork tenderloin for $2/lb?

its dirty

Whoa, my bad, not pork tenderloin, it was pork loin. I wouldnt have slow cooked a tenderloin

Not OP, but I live in LA and can still find it cheap if not cheaper. Smart and Final on the West Coast, Ingles on the East.

Muslins

But i got it at costco

>no chicken edition

One of the cheapest, leanest and easiest to cook sources of protein available. Why would you hamstring yourself by eating meats with inferior macronutrient ratios?

Attached: 1378338494386.jpg (500x375, 92K)

>leanest

why castrate yourself?

Cause we are sick of chicken and you are too. Fuck. Anyways, compare pork loin to chicken breast macros

Attached: Screenshot_20180610-134104.png (1080x1920, 112K)

>addition

Fuck ya, looks delicious

>pork and beef are leaner than chicken

literally the only leaner meat is fish until you start fucking with third-worlder meats like rabbit

i didn't say chicken wasn't lean, i implied that was a bad thing

it's salty (bad for cuts/definition) and the lean cuts are expensive in some areas.

That being said, i consume entire pigs in the winter when hams are popular. protip: there's more to pigs than ham so all the other cuts go on sale.

holy shit im doing this thanks user

Because almost everyone here has had chicken with rice and broccoli almost 50 times already.

How do you’d marinate your chicken? Recipes, and how long do you let it sit for?

Attached: 61F18073-3E41-4325-B63C-EF722280A1C1.jpg (800x600, 90K)

New to cooking shit that isn't just chicken. What would the instructions to this recipe look like? Mix it all together and bake?

>any cut of beef you want, might as well use the cheapest if you're short on money or /frugal/
>cabbage
>carrots
>onions, onions, onions
>sauerkraut if avaible, if not you can do without
>tomato paste
>medium heat
>3-12 hours depending on how much time you have
>make a pot that lasts you for a week, especially useful since it tastes better after sitting for a while
Bigos is the Jow Forumsest recipe there is. Full of protein, rich in flavor, healthy as fuck and so tasty you can eat shittons of it. You can even add brocolli if you want.

Attached: 12471.jpg (800x536, 187K)

Sounds pretty good desu. Does it have to be in a slow cooker, or would pan on stove work for that length of cooking?

Also, any stock or anything; brown the onions/carrots? Or just all in and it works?

Checked
Just put it all into any pot you want and let it cook. Add the tomato paste after it has already cooked for a couple of hours. If you want to do the traditional polish recipe you add sauerkraut and polish sausage, but that's difficult to find in some countries and it turns out pretty decent even without it.

The usual way is to it with bread but if you don't want the carbs you can have it with literally anything.

Beef:
>round roast 3 lbs
>tip steak roast 10 lbs
Roast both for 3 hours at 250 F
Pork:
>Bone in pork loin
>chops
3 hour + smoke at 250 maybe 300
Chicken:
>whole chicken cuz duck the price on individual shit
250 for 8 hours
*BONUS: beef inside skirt/brisket: 8 hour smoke.

Cook any set of these in a smoker and cook for the week. The only problem is reheated it. They will still wind up rubbery.

Pic related for fish

Attached: 1527479677121.jpg (609x1363, 233K)

Bake your potatos. Nuking them for about ten minutes should do.
Let them cool a bit. Then just add it all and mix.
I suggest oiling/buttering your pan as well
Once it finishes baking, let it cool for a bit.

made the tuna patties once they tasted like shit but im a shit cook anyway lol

Pork isn't salty itself you stupid fuck, the pre made bullshit you're buying is over salted. Buy plain pork and make it yourself

Thanks user. Can't wait to try this

Most animal fats are saturated fats. In high amounts, they're definitely not a good thing. In moderate amounts, they're okay and can be beneficial. Most people would rather avoid eating all their entire RDA of saturated fat for only half their daily protein
Additionally, how the fuck is chicken being lean a bad thing?

plain protein strips your vitamin A stores because it doesn't supply any. that's why vegans have terrible acne. same thing with people who consume a ton of whey protein and chicken breast.

also saturated fat is great in any amount. if it's from good animal sources like offal from a healthy animal eating the right foods. not good if it's coconut oil or poor quality meat.

whats wrong with chicken tho? pork is unhealthy

definitely not true, palmitic acid is correlated tightly with cancer metastasis and atherosclerosis, if anything MCTs in coconut oils are better since it is absorbed more readily due to its fast release into the blood stream.

vitamin a can be stored in your fat cells... granted vitamin a delivery is better with fats but retinol is so easily consumed it's ridiculously difficult to be deficient in it. additionally you can just eat monounsaturated fats which have proven cardiovascular benefits and androgenic benefits along with moderate polyunsaturated fats (which potentially in excess of omega 6 can cause inflammation and inhibit androgenic activity).

How much of each ingredient? Am just throw everything in and cook?

you completely ignore the importance of the source of the palmitic acid. healthy offal meats have components which help convert cholesterol into steroids. studies which use palmitic acid or coconut oil lack those components and really only implicate saturated fats from sources other than healthy animals.

"retinol is so easily consumed" is just a repeat of what people always say regarding vitamin a. why do you think that? because you're not completely blind? great metric you have there. what about the fact that retinol is consumed when you consume protein and people who consume super lean proteins always have hormonal issues and acne? does repeating the mantra that retinol is easy to consume alleviate those issues?

>shitting on tuna patties patte.

You a yankee?

Attached: 1527928945802.jpg (530x665, 240K)

Like said, there are filthy sandniggers everywhere, Jow Forums included, such as

Will Tri Tip work? Got like 40lbs from work.

500g lamb mince
500g pork mince
500g onions
250g Pearl Barley
1kg green beans
1 can kidney beans
1 can black beans
1 can lentils
300g carrot
2 tins whole tomato

Sauté onions in some sort of fat and garlic, add meats, leave them in their meat pile, let that shit brown. Slowly break the meat blocks up, drain all your beans, throw them in when the meat is browned. Throw carrots in. Open the tinned tomato and pour in a big bowl. Smash the tomatoes with your hands, make the pastes. Pour all that tomato goodness into your meat and bean pile. Throw the Barley in, let it simmer for a few hours until the Barley is cooked.
Enjoy.

>don't want carbs
never going to make it

How the fuck do I make spinach taste good?
I have never been able to make it not taste like shit.
Tried steaming, sauteing, tried it in omelets, tried it in salads, it always fucking sucks.

How do I make frozen broccoli taste better than just "meh"?
So far I either steam it or roast it. Roasted, it tastes fine, but maybe you guys got something better.

I love salads and leafy greens like lettuce and cabbage but I can't get those to work.

I think spinach soup with some potatoes for thickness is pretty good.

Never seen that before but it looks yummy.
I was looking for something salad-like I can prepare in 5min while I'm cooking my steak but I'll definitely try the soup out once. Thanks bro.

>eating pork
>ever
Disgusting. Have fun mixing pigs dna with your own.

Attached: w16-r4-f7c1d47a.jpg (3180x2120, 1.31M)

Steak & feta omelette
-lightly coat steak (boneless shortribs are a good cut for this) with oil and salt
-lightly coat pan with oil of your choice, get hot (350-400F). Cook to preference, I recommend taking it off the heat a little before it reaches what you want. If it's thick, you can always use the oven to cook it more evenly.
-After it's at the temp you want, remove the steak to a cutting board. Cook mushrooms/vegetables of your choice in remaining oil while you slice the steak thin. Take cooked veggies out of the pan.
-Throw bread into the toaster if you want it.
-Beat eggs (sweeten/add some amount of cream at your leisure), throw em in the pan and form your omelette.
-add feta cheese crumbles while egg is cooking
-add sliced steak & veggies with the feta as it melts
-fold omelette, put some jam on your toast (if you made it), and enjoy

he's eating it, not fucking it

This is what we eat in Finland often, pretty gud desu with eggos

Attached: Parempi pinaattikeitto (1).jpg (1600x1200, 399K)

Do you have any links to a good recipe in english?
Also holy fuck I would never guess this would go well with eggs.
Been looking for new egg recipes, I love those lil niggas.

I made this last night desu, I added celery and extra hot pepper, it was pretty tasty
youtube.com/watch?v=4T9tYG9zkJg

Palak paneer

Thanks, it looks good but too complicated, was aiming more towards a quick salad recipe I can put together while grilling a steak or cooking some eggs.

geniuskitchen.com/recipe/finnish-spinach-soup-pinaattikeitto-195949
Dont know how good it is but try and lemme know, it should be creamy taste&texture

>2 cans tuna steak
>2 eggs
>60g oatz

mix, make into burger shape, pan fry

BIS

Attached: B960E287-61EB-4A36-8A18-544B82566DAE.jpg (928x1280, 136K)

You can fry protein powder with water on the pan into a pancake suitable for a keto diet. Specifically, the best ratio I've found is

1 part whey concentrate
2 parts onions protein isolate
40-50g water per every 30g onions protein isolate
Maximum thickness of pancake that allows cooking throughout: ~2cm

This is the base of the pancake. It has no taste. You add oil, eggs, cheese, salt, fiber and seasonings as you need for your macros. Eggs and oil are the fundamenal additions as eggs will give more stability to the pancake making it easy to flip and oil will allow a nice crust to form and also make it way tastier.
I've found that putting my required salt into the pancake doesn't really improve its taste much; the salt is spread too thinly around. Instead I make a dip sauce by emulsifying oil into water with xanthan gum and seasoning the sauce with fresh garlic, salt and vinegar. I dip or spread the sauce over the pancakes. The recipe is:

1 part canola oil
5 parts water
1g xanthan gum per every 100g water
The approximate amount of seasonings I use to create a semi-strong taste:
~5g garlic per every 100g water
~1g salt per every 100g water
~2g potassium chloride per every 100g water
~1g vinegar per every 50g water
Everything is blended together with a hand blender or tabletop blender if you're making a big batch. Whisking by hand or machine is ok, if you're not using any ingredients that need to be pureed, like fresh garlic. The xanthan gum causes the oil and water mixture to become a somewhat jiggly white sauce. If you add egg yolk, then this would be mayonnaise. Egg yolk alone can replace the xanthan gum as the emulsifier but it's trickier to make which is why I just use the xanthan gum since it works everytime by just putting all the ingredients together and blending. The more xanthan gum you use, the higher the viscosity of the sauce. You can make it with more oil too, of course.

High calorie
Fat

So its only good for bulking

>Spinach, flour, butter, milk
>With eggs floating in it.

I...guess? This is why people say Europeans can't cook.

>implying anyone should ever care about muzzie opinions or ideas KEK

bump

Dude, you know (((the reason))).