Why are women who go gym...

Why are women who go gym, and workout occasionally always stuck up cunts who think they are entitled to a 10/10 man who can squat 290kg?

Attached: 412.png (307x294, 19K)

Same reason why men who go gym, and workout occasionally always stuck up cunts who think they are entitled to a 10/10 woman who can suck their dick.

But that's wrong.

I am going out with a woman who workouts 5 days a week and is Jow Forums

I am a total dyel who comes to fit just for the memes

>I am going out with a woman who workouts 5 days a week and is Jow Forums

Why you lying?

fpbp

idk but I'm probably a 6/10 and have still literally been stalked and had men literally threaten my life out in public for denying them.

Having that experience enough times and hearing them complain about you "leading them on" when you literally didn't know they existed until they start screeching at you is enough to make you want to make it extremely obvious that you are not interested from the get-go

I try not to be rude to strangers who hit on me because I don't want to get shot in the face, but I imagine if I were a Stacey it would just get so annoying you'd have to.

Any time I've met an avid gym going woman they seem to have unattractive spouses and don't seem superficial at all.
Just because they don't want you doesn't mean they have super high standards

What was the point of this post you dumb cunt? we already know women can get sex very easy.

Are you dumb?

I explained it very clearly. They're probably just jerks to you because they are literally harassed and threatened constantly, and having that experience enough times sometimes makes you react a bit rudely to come-ons.

Not surprised, all the disgusting fat, hideous thots all came out from the cracks and start spewing how "women ain't s like that" and start posting how they saw "this" and "that"

Attached: 5435.png (376x336, 49K)

You explained nothing of worthy, or anything relevant to what the op said you dumb twat, you just wanted to attention whore and spew your sex.

There's women who care how much you can squat? As long as you have big arms and a nice chest they probably don't give a fuck. I don't.

>As long as you have big arms and a nice chest they probably don't give a fuck. I don't.

And what do you have to offer? you disgusting puss filled snatch that probably smells like the great depression?

No thanks.

grammar

This is why you are still a virgin

Girls dont like to be put on a pedestal but you take this to autistic levels

>and what do you have to offer?
Undying love and support, affection, cuddles, delicious home cooked food, disposable income, the ability to make you feel like someone cares about you. Basically the same as a dog but I can also give massages, cook, fuck and spend money on you. You needa calm down sir my idea of big chest and arms is incredibly broad (bigger than me is perfectly fine).

Shoo shoo newfag

Hey do u wanna e-date (pls say yes)

He's probably gay. There's a brigade of homos trying to fag up the board because they think its too hetero atm lmao

You need to post tits or I will report you to the moderators.

Thank you.

>disposable income, the ability to make you feel like someone cares about you.

More like the other way around, you clingy fat cunt.

>delicious home cooked food,

Microwavable food doesen't count.

nice pleddit spacing, whale.

Imagine being this much of an incel. Point to where Stacy hurt you

BTFO
T
F
O

Jesus dude I can smell your virginity from here

Thats wierd bro.
I only needed to squat 240x3 for my gf