That 30 y.o. lifter who has no responsibilities

>that 30 y.o. lifter who has no responsibilities

No wife, no kids, no career

Attached: 1492547039927.png (645x773, 29K)

>>that 30 y.o. lifter
>no responsibilities

your responsibility is staying fit
you got that going for you
you have a lot of responsibilities

but you don't have a wife, kids or a career

Well why haven't you offed yourself yet? You're a genetic dead end and nothing of you will remain after you die

Living the dream

The latter you need to change.

looking cute real cute oh man wojak

>that guy in his mid 20s that doesn't have, children, a wife, gainful employment, a home of his own, friends or even a community he takes part in
>that guy that has been dealing with depression for many years and has been in an almost constant state of escapism using the internet and video games to stop negative thoughts from creeping in
>that guy that looks at young families and stares at the children, imagining them as his own and wonders what life would be like as a father
>that guy that never really fit in anywhere throughout school and has no clear ambitions or aspirations in his life
>that guy that can't imagine being 30, much less an old man
>that guy that has no feeling of belonging except for a shitty image board among people he doesn't really like anyway
>that guy that clings onto things from his childhood because that's the last time he felt happy
>that guy that never got to experience normal things growing up such as quality time with his father, young love, creating relationships with peers, etc and now is developmentally stunted and robbed from those experiences the rest of his life
>that guy that thinks lifting weights will make him more valuable, but he still feels defective and worthless
>that guy that thinks that he needs to improve himself first through lifting to have a relationship with a woman because he's currently worth so little that in the eye of others that he can't court anyone worth having
>that guy that day dreams about being an action hero type figure others revere because he's painfully boring and unremarkable
>that guy that feels like a disappointment to his parents
>that guy whose racist but doesn't want to be because he feels everything that a man should be able to achieve in western civilization is being pulled further and further away due to others taking it from him
>that guy that doesn't know what it feels like to truly be in love and to embrace a woman

Thank god we're not that guy. Right?

Attached: f45.png (559x556, 154K)

Thats me in 11 years.

Attached: 1528664273013.jpg (527x612, 19K)

There’s hundreds of millions of people like that now. Even the normies are like this. The only difference between someone like me and a normie is that the normie is still getting sex, where as I am not.

But at the end of the day the normie is still just as broken and fucked in the head in their own way from never taking life seriously and falling for feminism/modernist memes of living a selfish hedonist lifestyle that leads to absolutely nowhere besides a life of misery.

But hey they’re having all kinds of hot sex right now so they’re oblivious at what’s ahead for them.

This is why women have such high rate of mental disorders now with anxiety and depression.

They have Chad cock on tap from 16 to 28-35 and then they hit the wall and they’re hit with a sudden explosion of anxiety and depression because they fucked around their entire prime and now aren’t happy with what they have left to marry and start a family with.

Taking the obvious bait.

>be me
>just turned 30
>still get carded when I shave
>still can pass for college kid
>thanks Mom and Dad for good jeans

This imaginary 30 yr old is doing something with his life. All we're doing is posting on a Spanish Frog Dancing board.

Attached: 1528664171621.jpg (926x694, 29K)

>actually taking the bait and admitting it
You're the most pathetic person on this thread.

Bruh, We're all pathetic.

Attached: 1527423027795.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

TL;DR
ul figure it out cocksucker

Not that guy. Y-yeah...

Attached: 1474698724389.png (1102x967, 501K)

Same here bro. But I'm 35
>This kills the familycuck

Attached: 1444499513287.jpg (330x357, 43K)

Seems the vast majority of single women have at least a kid or two by the time they're 25, at least in my country. Then they don't have to bother with getting a decent partner; just sleep around and end up pregnant and keep it, get given some extra welfare and have their parents' help to raise the kids. Hell, even get some 30 year old cuck beta austist to marry them and provide moneys.

Fuck, maybe I should just be trying to have sex and nothing else.

>that 30 year old boomer that still lifts

Attached: 1524141450894.png (381x353, 32K)

This is the thing. Women like to believe they’re all 100% independent and in control of their lives except they always find themselves in less than ideal situations for themselves because they would rather take the risk with having Chads baby even though they know he has access to 100s of other girls and they will fuck up their own life for it, all because they just don’t want anything less than a Chad to marry, even though Chad has literally no reason to commit himself to one of these average roasties.

>nowife
good, all women are the same, enjoy them while you can
It's just your turn, shes not yours

>no kids
nice. who wants kids lol,
waste of time, waste of money, waste of energy, waste of everything

>no career
yet you are surviving? living off welfare or something?
that's not great but decent I guess

your life isn't bad

I never want a wife or kids and im in my early 20's. That will fuck up my life

You’re the reason the West is being blacked and browned

I would get married and have kids if I found a worthy female, but they are all not worthy

>that guy that has no attention span

Jesus, stop being a pussy and take control of your life

Who the fuck wants wife and kids? I'm literally scared to death of unwanted kids and marriage is pretty much doomed to fail these days, you lose half of your shit too

I used to be your way user, I'm now getting that yearning to have a family and it fucking sucks. Passed up so many good things to decide this so fucking late. All the good ones I ended up getting comfortable with and just said fuck it to find something new, and now they all have partners.

>believing genes are some kind of legacy
ultimate peasant monkey cope, thinking that squeezing out a few offspring will somehow make you less utterly insignificant

Right now I don't feel my mindset is ever going to change, but only time can tell

wish you the best man

>Two kids at 25
What kind of third world country are you living in

Solitary life is best life

Attached: 1429047396927.jpg (576x635, 127K)

>think I'm alone
>see this thread
I fucking love you OP, even if you're lying.

Attached: 1466391335510.jpg (720x720, 90K)

>falling for the marriage meme
>falling for the wageslave meme

as long as you try to better yourself you shouldn't be strangled by social norms

Attached: rc4mbn.jpg (521x369, 54K)

You can literally just cuck s0iboys. It's free and your genes live on

Attached: 1487673245449.jpg (567x437, 142K)

>with hair
l m a o
no

t. grug

Attached: grug.jpg (800x450, 38K)

based schizoid

Dude I keep day dreaming how cool it would be if I had a young looking like me friend and that we could get some fake identities and attend some middle america highschool and relive our lifes and dreams undercover, a new fresh start, a do ever, this time im jacked, confident and ready. I'm only 26 but I look 17

Most people are like Russian horns, capable of producing only one note. Thus it takes many of them gathered together to make music.

But the man of genius is like a piano...

Attached: 1526938034732.jpg (615x310, 37K)

the ramblings of a big brained genius

Piano is nothing without a Piano player

Stop it, stop it right fucking now.

Attached: 1526680513288.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

this

do you think yourself as an extension of your dad? gay as fuck

Attached: 1527106783781.jpg (640x469, 73K)

You realize your genes will be gone anyway after enough generations? Your kids get only 50% of your DNA, your grand kids will get less, and so on until only a few are left if there are any left at all.

Clone yourself if you actually think you live on through your genes.

Yikes

What is the obsession with looking young some men have? I get more pussy with a full beard that makes me look 30+ than I do as a clean shaved baby face. You guys know girls prefer older guys, right?

Attached: 1514149583815.jpg (655x655, 263K)

try harder

cope harder

your completely average and irrelevant bloodline won't help you live on

Stop. Please.

>that 28 year old boomer who thinks people will actually believe his cope

soon. its not like any of those would make my life better

Jow Forumsfags will get triggered by this. generating more taxpayers is the most important thing to those idiots.

Attached: 0ac.jpg (475x423, 22K)

Resources btfo
Reproduction btfo
Evolution btfo

Turns out it's better to DIE

Delete this right fucking now motherfucker

hey thats me, feels pretty good man.

1. Apologize to depressed men.
2. Apologize to young men.
3. Apologize to single men.
4. Apologize to all men everywhere.
5. Delete your account.

He sounds like a real loser...

Attached: 1463672488946.jpg (730x1095, 164K)

Get a job and you'll feel a lot better. Men feel like trash when we don't earn.

Fromer NEET here, turned my life around

>29 y.o. lifter
>wife
>young son
>IT Career

Take it from me, Responsibility gives you a sense of purpose and contentment that you'll never have otherwise, and I was a NEET for many years.

>still get carded when im 30
Thats cuz youre like 5'5 manlet. Cashier thinks youre a child

1.no
2.no
3.no
4.no
5.no
6.Fucking kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

Aweee. No you autist. In fact, I'm going to screenshot it so I can repost it every chance I get until it causes you to neck yourself.
I will be so happy once you neck yourself.
Faggot

Attached: Personal Development Comparison.png (1366x787, 29K)

I want a wife and children, I'm almost 26 and every girl I stumble upon just want casual dating.

Attached: download.png (691x653, 27K)

>the 19 year old boomer who thinks responsibilities gives him noticable gains to be mired on his body
It only give you wrinkles you fucking dope.

Used to be that guy. Listened to Jordan Peterson and still am that guy, but at least now I know it's because of the neo-marxist and postmodernists in universities.

A lot of these are just universal to all men. Especially the family and house in mid 20s one. Tldr stop being such a fag and taking all that time out of your day to make the khv’s here feel bad.

Guys don’t listen to this faggot. He’s playing to the anxieties and struggles of all young people and not mentioning what is good about your life.

30 in 11 days in basically this situation. Don't want kids, because I'm an antinatalist, and know I can't guarantee them a good life, no matter how much power I have. I have tried so many different things to become successful career wise, that I have almost given up. Going back to school, inventing a new method for clean water collection and getting the provisional patent but not being able to capitalize on it before it expired, many full time jobs, etc. Also, I wouldn't even try to be in a serious relationship unless I had my financial life completely stable, as well as my mental and physical well being, out of respect for both myself and my S/O. I've just tried every thing I can think of, and it never has gotten any easier, just worse or the same. All I have is lifting, and even there, I'm pathetic, and that's after almost a decade of doing it on and off. I've been praying for miracles for at least eight years, and tried to end it all more times than I care to admit. It's just insane how people think it's a good idea to bring more lives into a world where it's so chaotic and people can get left behind like I've been. Just never happened to catch a fucking break, and the drive just dies. It sucks being pathetic.

so do you genuinely start noticing an immediately tangible decrease in physical quality of life as you begin to push 30 or am I dumb enough to be falling for a Jow Forums meme

Unironically me

Not as soon as you turn 30, that's actually your physical peak but after your late 30s

Some people prefer clean shaven, it begins and ends there. It has nothing to do with "picking up pussy" you enormous faggot, the fact that you're bragging about "getting more pussy" on Jow Forums of all places shows how insecure you are.
All of that manly beard and you're bragging like a teenager girl in the locker room. Get a grip loser.

Attached: 1528657463409.gif (472x360, 2.76M)

Men like the vitality of youth. Men also like longevity. Having a long life as a young man full of energy even as the years pile on is a dream in itself.

As for girls, they like whatever's popular. Even if they don't understand why they like something popular, they will gravitate to it.

we arent as important as we think we are. we are tools for the state. eventually we will get old and break. into the trash it goes

Based antinatalist.

Where your children are now, in nonexistence, they don't have to work. They don't get sick. Their hearts never get broken. No one tortures them. If you love them, leave them where they are.

Then she dies alone and unloved in a nursing home because he has no reason to stick around once the wall really starts to take a toll on her looks because he never had enough time to get properly attached to her in her youth and since she didn't have time to, or care about, raising her kid right the kid also has no reason to stick around.
But not before she joins the ranks of the spinsters and catladies to push her values on the new generation of women and vote for retarded laws.

passing on a child is literally the closest thing we as a species have to immortality. to wipe that out is going against every man of that contributed to your birth. unless you picked up some shitty genes from your parents you breed to continue that line of immortality.

>where they are
In thousands of tissues in your local landfill

Can you delete this from here?

Attached: 1494893594316.jpg (444x460, 43K)

>that guy that never got to experience normal things growing up such as quality time with his father, young love, creating relationships with peers, etc and now is developmentally stunted and robbed from those experiences the rest of his life
I'm that guy, other than that i'm good

holy shit where do you live, most women here already have kids by the time they're 24

I did love, I got rejected time and time again the thing that got me extremely bitter though was I used to be an orbiter to one girl, who got a bf who had 7 kids from 7 different girls I tried to warn her and the guy gets her to stop talking to me. She ends up calling me out of the blue months later saying that they broke up and she's 7 months pregnant talking about did I want to hang out and talking about the past and saying how she thought I was cute. I never felt so disgusted in my life, that's when my concept of love died.

how delusional do you have to be to believe normal humans prioritise sex over every aspect of their life to the point that it hinders their lifestyle?

Attached: 1520356011448.jpg (960x913, 77K)

That was me 10 years ago

Go for younger, less-tainted women

I'm 30 with a good career and no wife or kids. I thought I had the one and was about to ask her to marry, but she dumped me and it was for the best. LITERALLY all of my friends are getting married and have kids. I dont care too much about a wife, but I do wish I had a little child. I guess I got baby fever since I work with children for a living.

>24
>decent career
>living alone
>getting Jow Forums
>see girls at work i'm attracted to, usually around my own age
>tfw they usually have kids already
>immediately lose all sexual interest

WHY THE FUCK ARE SO MANY EARLY 20s GIRLS ALREADY FUCKING MOMS.

I DONT WANT TO TAKE CARE OF ANOTHER MANS SPAWN.

Attached: 1462013219162.png (714x810, 87K)

how can someone work with those and still want their own too..

Attached: 1467779338770.jpg (800x1143, 133K)

D
>> E
L
>>>>>>>E
T

I thought the same thing but at that age level (K,1st, 2nd) it grows on you.,

take the antinatalism pill
life is an imposition
life is a disease
life's bads do not outweigh life's goods

Attached: DMZTGNMXkAAaJoK.jpg (664x610, 50K)

The main reason for increased manchildren is economical, man is expected to take care of the families but rarely do people have good paying steady career now.

And in the end, most marraiges end up in divorce or forced to stay together for financial reasons or for kids, so the current situation is best for all. People are simply happier, even more so if introverted personality this current western lifestyle is perfect

Attached: 1499706197724.jpg (640x799, 96K)

Me but 27 and trying to fix, but constantly getting stonewalled.

>Literally best age to have children for women
>uh booh why they have children

maybe physically but most people at that age aren't financially ready for a baby.

What a pathetic piece of shit he is.

>blaming strawman 'le economy' for your lack of ambition and drive
Back to lebbit, honey