How the fuck does one of the strongest men in the world have visible abs?

How the fuck does one of the strongest men in the world have visible abs?

Attached: hafthor.jpg (672x700, 121K)

You know human strength requires muscle, right?

wow that guy could rape you so easily haha

Attached: 1517510787001[1].jpg (500x500, 47K)

Obviously dickhead but Eddie Hall is what normies consider "fat" and albeit Hall is much stronger, Hafthor is still second/third strongest in the world and his bodyfat is low

What the fuck are you on about?

I would like to beat the shit out of him
Bigger they are, harder they fall.

Do I have to spell it out for you, retard? The fact that he is this lean and strong is fucking insane

>and his bodyfat is low

congrats shitlord you just answered your original question

Hes not lean idiot, he just has big muscles. If you had that much fat on you, you would look like boogie. Literally neck yourself

>he jus hav big mussel

Attached: 30429805_1979993862041869_1544233953_n.png (381x353, 42K)

>Hes not lean idiot
He has visible abs, gb2 skeleton village you veiny fuck

Attached: 1528335984717.jpg (600x469, 26K)

Alan thrall has visible abs...

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

haha he's so strong, no point in even trying to fight him off

It's kinda true. The more developed your abs are (strongman training) the more prominent they are at a higher body fat percentage

He did ss + gomad + intermittentfasting

Because all the truly fat fucks who overdose on roids die of heart problems. The healthier ones survive and look like gods.

Prolly has something to do with the fact that he’s one of the strongest men in the world

That’d be my guess, anyways

>just holding his gut in

Hathor is what, more than a half foot taller than Hall at the same weight?

That's why. Strongman is very much a sport where weight moves weight. If you need to be pushing towards 440 to get the job done that's gonna require a lot less bloat if you're nearly seven feet tall compared to being a tad over six.

So couldn't he be stronger if he got as fat as Eddie Hall?

Maybe. On certain movements at least.

But he doesn't need to. And if he did gain that weight his performance on moving events would almost certainly suffer (also Thor has recurring knee problems so bodyweight is a problem for him - one of the reasons he shrinks down between competitions). So he'd be gaining almost nothing in return for fucking himself out of one of his better areas.

this

have you retards ever lifted? pic is crusader faggot from fraud and he was 6'1 and 60kg, theres no way in hell his bodyfat wasnt low but he had no abs

Attached: progress.jpg (2000x2000, 672K)

op are you saying how is he as heavy as eddie hall while being low bodyfat? while eddie's a manlet

I'm 82kg at the same height and likely the same body fat after a year and a half

pic related dominated WSM while being cut for years, you don't need to be fatter to be stronger

Attached: mariusz-pudzianowski1.jpg (500x450, 58K)

Go home Oberyn.

Holding you gut in doesn't make your abs appear. Are you retarded?

World strongest men use steroids?

I haven’t seen one with acne, roid rage, or any of the real side effects, how do they keep it so under control if they do?

None of those are guaranteed. I don't get any sides except insomnia fron tren. Different people have different reactions to drugs, so once again it comes down to genetics.

So that's the power of pierogi!

Do people unironically roid for that?

he claims malted milk

But they are for sure using steroids?

Maybe condenced milk?

Attached: 105913.jpg (1200x1200, 118K)

yeah man

>hall is much stronger

Hall fans are the worst lmao

>this confuses the obese powernigger

concerned milk?

Attached: confusddogdor.jpg (640x360, 50K)

But they are for sure using steroids?

Is this really the max you can get via strength training?
Even with roids?
Bodybuilders that probably lift 1/5 he lifts look more muscular

Yes. Huge doses too.

Hafthor is a foot taller than most bodybuilders. He'd mog the shit out of some box-shaped manlet with a fake tan.

He dominated WSM in an era where half the talent was over in IFSA and they were deliberately focusing the competitions around lighter weights and longer events.

He'd get absolutely fucked nowadays. That's just how strongman works - you have to adapt to whatever the promoters have decided they're going to push.

i don't think he worked out he just roided

because they have androgen receptors

>are people who are at the absolute top of strength sports and don't get drug tested on steroids?
hmmmm
Most sides are very very easy to combat with the right ancillary drug/supplement protocols and getting regular health checks. People at the level of WSM competitors will likely have their own medical team monitoring absolutely every aspect of their lives including PEDs.
Also they literally take stuff like halotestin, test base, tren base and cheque drops so they can have "roid rage" when they compete.

He consumes more gear than the top dogs (Phil Heath, etc.)

You vastly overestimate how professionalised strongman is. The money isn't there to support that sort of team.

They prob just cruise

while theres some truth to that it also has to do with genetics and your ab inserts. Think of doorbrah for example.

L A R P

I've wondered the same thing. Don't let these people bully you out of a legitimately good question

Different sports with different metrics.

Though there's a strong correlation between hypertrophy and strength, the goals of bodybuilding v strongman are entirely different and require different training.

At its most basic, the (over)simplified version of this is strongmen train for strength and gain hypertrophy; bodybuilders train for hypertrophy and gain strength.

This.

Hence all the supplement deals

better just take my pants off before hand just so they don't get ripped