Got mogged today

>Be in gym
>Squatting 185 (atg)
>Slow day, only me and 1 other guy who's doing dumbbell shit
>I'm kinda shredded but still in ottermode/twink mode
>Me and other guy are zoned out with our earbuds on just lifting
>Bloatlord roided up juggernaut walks in in a cutoff and starts warming up by waving his arms around with 5lb plates in his hands
>Finish my set
>Immediately rack weights and leave
>As i'm walking out I see the other guy finish his set and leave

Not even gonna fuck with that, how do you deal with getting mogged in the gym?

Attached: 1474509147939.jpg (960x960, 167K)

What is going on in this post. sage

By not being an insecure faggot that runs out of the gym when someone bigger than me comes in

>work out
>see big guy
>for you
>continue working out
>don't be a huge faggot like OP
>leave when workout is done

don't understand this post

>>Squatting 185 (atg)
pls be kg

fuckn rekt lmao

Why did you leave?
Why are you paying attention to other dudes at the gym?

>Why are you paying attention to other dudes at the gym?
Because there are mirrors on every wall? It's not like i'm staring at people but unless your eyes are glued to the floor like a beta virgin autistic incel the whole time you're probably going to notice that there are people in the gym. Hard to believe I know

>dubs of false thought
you mean to tell me you dont stare at yourself or the weights the whole time? never gonna make it

>What are rest periods

Well no shit you see them. But why is the way that someone else looks affecting you in anyway? Everyome is there ro get fit buddy.

You don't stare into space and zone the fuck out for those few seconds? Never gonna make it brah

nigga this nigga was huge

Yeah? So maybe give him some space and respect. Hes not gonna demand to use the squat rack your using.
I still dont understand the chain from 'this guy is huge' to 'i need to leave'
Do you have any diagnosed mental disorders?

Jesus fuck, imagine the existence of a human that being 'mogged', whatever the fuck does it mean, by fat people in the gym and still using the buzzwords like beta and incel to express his contempt to shy people. You are wrong in the head, mate. And also just a coward.

The guy was wearing a leather face mask and was yelling really loudly with a boner. He was also abnormally sweaty.

>actually you were the autist this whole time and not me

Why the fuck are you doing a meme exercise if you want to look like him? Do what he does, not an ass workout that's meant for girls.

>Be on a bulk
>getting a bit bloated but it'll all be worth it to see lifts go up
>go to the squat racks, getting ready to do a 5x5
>notice two skeletons butt-winking 185lbs trying to go atg in the squat rack
>one looks at the mirror and at me and starts blushing
>pay no attention, begin warming up
>rear delts feel a bit off, lets do some 5lb raises
>skeleton loudly racks the weight, doesn't put the plates back and quickly paces all red out of the racks
>his friend swiftly follows
>both quietly whisper to each other as they look back at me

Mogging is a stupid fucking meme. Every single person at my gym is fitter than me but I just keep eye contact with myself in the mirror and finish my workout you absolute pussy. You're unironically not gonna make it

Attached: 1528654002486.jpg (720x524, 39K)

Tbh the thing that makes you a beta incel autist is quitting your workout because some dude walked into the gym and didn't acknowledge your existence. Why? Because he was busy with his own workout. Like you should have been.

What happened little user, did some big guy mogged you? Don't worry this is a safe-space for you, you can cry here.

literally nothing happened, do you have working eyes

>literally nothing happened, do you have working eyes
Why so salty then? Did some big black guy fucked your GF today?

I just stop going to the gym then I don't get mogged at the gym

Stop posting here and go finish your workout that you were literally too intimidated to finish

Attached: retarded on purpose.jpg (1224x1445, 174K)

Fuck off, we all start somewhere you sleazy fagboy

Attached: 1525154863269.jpg (4008x5344, 607K)

This, hope the bloatchad anal rapes u next time

>mog this
>mog that
>you got mogged, bruh

it's like Jow Forums is actually filled with insecure beta bitches who act like goddamn women

So from what I can tell, he came in, did a retarded exercise, and you left because of that? Sounds pretty obscure to me.

Beta numales detected

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

Lol
I started lifting when I was 14 and the first time I tried squatting I could do 295 lbs and that's not even a lot.
LOL and I thought I was weak as shit.

100% not lying.

Sure you did buddy

Imagine being such pathetic numale twink bitch lol

Attached: 1517021410730.gif (413x243, 51K)

I see 14 year olds in my gym squatting 405 ATG all the time. It's gotten so bad we have no plates left.

>295 lbs first time at 14
Are you some sort of low test manlet? Anyone should be able to squat at least 400 lbs first time

face it Jow Forums. DYEL will be the height of your career when it comes to mainstream memes. Just get back to lifting