What is the best way to cook, comserve and prepare chicken.breast...

What is the best way to cook, comserve and prepare chicken.breast? Its better to marimade them and put it on the frezze and prepare 200 grms every meal or prepare 1kg and put it on the frezze and warm it in the micro when its meal time?

Attached: images (1).jpg (420x315, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pv2f9DLnrII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I want to know how Jow Forums does it too

When I "prepped" more I'd just buy the pre-cooked frozen breasts/strips Tyson makes. It was easy to make some rice, defrost the chicken and frozen veggies and throw it in a tupperware

Freshly cooked will always beat out microwaved. That being said, you’ll save a shit ton of time making microwaveable meal prep.

Also, I recommend chopping up chicken into bite sized pieces before cooking. Cooks faster, more evenly, tastes better (more seasoning/surface area), and stays juicer.

Cooking whole pieces of breast is really a tightrope walk if you don’t want it to get dry. Plus measuring for macros gets a lot easier with lots of smaller pieces

I've taken a liking to dicing up chicken the day before, then seasoning it and throwing it in a pan for lunch on the following day; doesn't seem to take too long to cook the diced pieces (5ish minutes) and it stays fresh

The real question is what to use to flavor it, I was thinking of getting that Mrs. Dash seasoning for chicken but I'm kinda wary of parting with my shekels since I can't get it local.

My guy, learn some basic herbs and spices. Paprika, cumin, oregano, etc. That way you can make your own spice blend and give yourself some variety whenever you feel like it. And if you really want, you can always find out what spices are in Mrs. Dash and try to recreate it

put all of them in a blender, bake the sludge, cut into cubes like brownies, freeze
eat a cube with every meal

Thoughts on chicken wings rather than chicken breast for your chicken intake

Homemade McNuggets?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t breasts leaner than wings?

Not OP

Just place it in the bin. It's the best place for chicken.

Unironically just a few changes

>Food processor instead of blender
>Add in eggs, spices, some cornstarch and flour
>make into nuggies shapes
>freeze partially
>coat lightly in cornstarch+flour
>freeze solid
>bag and bake/fry whenever
nuggies

In a crock pot.

>Microwaves 3/4 meals or even more
Yeah user, good luck with that cancer, dumb fuck
>Never gonna make it

Attached: 1528636650285.png (501x445, 192K)

I cut them in half to thin them, beat it, brine or marinade a day or 2.

I use air fryer the morning of, so that way they have a bit of juice.

Or

Buy a rotisserie chicken. Shred the meat and save for later. $5

The following is criminally underrated.

Attached: nuwave.jpg (1400x1400, 221K)

cooling cooked proteins is generally a no-no because the coagulated protein shrinks and the water phase separates from the solidified protein leaving really hard and drier meats. cooking them live would definitely be preferable.

wrapping individual breasts up can prevent water loss to the bottom of container and so when you microwave them, at least the chicken kind of gets resteamed and some water is returned to the meat. it's still not even close to freshly cooking them though.

>2018
>not brining

Attached: info9.png (832x832, 322K)

Most people already have one of those.

It's called an "oven".

Freeze, defrost when needed and fry on non stick pan with little to no oil. Some seasoning, salt pepper or buy ready prepared seasoning

The best way to cook involves high fat, high protein, no sugar, and very little sodium.

Freeze fresh chicken. Defrost enough for 2-3 days. Marinate and cook. Take frozen chicken out to defrost and cook as needed.

Best chicken breast meal

>1 cup uncooked rice
>Start cooking it
>500g boneless skinless
>heat pan to med-high
>Season with minced onion, garlic powder, salt
>Put it in the pan
>Cook that shit until it's like 3/4 done
>Shred the chicken with 2 forks in the pan (it will scratch it probably but who cares
>Add hot sauce (I use tapatio)
>add 1/4 packet of taco seasoning
>OPTIONAL: add onions and jalapenoes
>Increase heat to high

>Rice should be close to done by now
>Put rice on a plate
>Dump SALSA VERDE (the 0 calorie kind) all over the rice
>A lot of that shit
>Add chicken on top of rice
>Optional: Add lettuce on top of that
>Eat it

I've been eating this every day for dinner for 4 months since I started lifting, I usually eat a banana and 3 pieces of wheat toast with it and usually scoop the chicken/rice mixture onto the toast before I take a bite, it's so good.

Best way to make a bigger meal and not to be boring.
>slice up chicken breast. Marinate it with senf, garlic and seasoning and cook in a pan with water, add onions and cook for 5-10 minutes
>take a deeper pan, take peas, corn and brocoli and put it in all
>add salt, 1 mug of rice, and the water should cover the vegetables and rice surface.
>add chicken, stir, put it in the oven for 1 hour until the rice is cooked
>it will be enough for a few day and very delicious

>numale oven

Does anyone use a George Foreman grill?

after years of searching I finally discovered the best way

phase 1 - buy 10lb frozen chicken breasts ($20), before you sleep put bowl of 2-4 breasts in sink to thaw overnight, trim/remove fat/slime off chicken, place in another bowl with marinade/seasonings - i cook 2 for dinner

phase 2 - before cooking slice chicken into 1inch pieces, cook in pan (I sprinkle garlic powder once in the pan), put it in a wheat tortilla with avocado and hot sauce

phase 1 hardly takes any time, you don't even have to trim if you don't want but phase 2 requires time to cook which isn't even that bad and you're not eating dry chicken

Attached: i dont add any salt.jpg (1000x500, 224K)

Marinate in tandoori paste. Grill on bbq. Refrigerate. Eat cold.

Attached: 1526531562059.jpg (453x358, 20K)

Best alternative to broccoli, to eat with chicken?
That shit tastes fucking awful. Something full of fiber

Brussels Sprouts

>Cooking whole pieces of breast is really a tightrope walk if you don’t want it to get dry.

Pour a little olive oil onto a medium sized pan, heat to 3-4 (mid-high). Let pan sit for 3 minutes while you season chicken.

Throw breasts in pan and DONT touch them for 6 minutes. Flip them and let them sit for another 6 minutes. Now I position them on their side, usually on the outside of the pan for 5 minutes. Add 1 tbsp of butter, put breasts down and cook both sides for 6 minutes each again.

Golden on the outside, juicy on the inside. Tastes amazing.

Attached: 1527759610767.jpg (1227x1416, 539K)

Does that not make the chicken taste too salty? I've always hated how dry my chicken turns out so I want to try brining/marinating.

>That Momscience
Fucking boomers

>Buy a rotisserie chicken
Costco roast chickens are godlike for $6, always grab 2 when I'm nearby

buy frozen chicken
defrost by cold water for an hour or so
tons of no salt seasoning
450 degree cook for 25 minutes

Nice retardtier reply.
>Lifehack alert
>dont use SPICE MIXES
>mix spices they use yourself
Literally no reason to do it yourself when it come can buy already great mixes for each meat and fish.

They are also not freerange and they are fed with DNA damaging shit like your american corn and onions.
Buy chicken yourself and cook it.

I boil my chicken in a pan then put the broth in my rice for flavour.

inb4
>white people shit

american "cuisine"

>oven on 200 degrees celsius (400F)
>put chicken in oiled up baking pan
>put spices and lemon slices on chicken
>cover chicken completely with oiled baking paper , so that the paper completely covers the chicken tightly
>bake for 20 mins
>enjoy
literally the superhuman way, the paper keeps the juice inside
i make it every second day

Brine was my saving grace with eating prep chicken. Keeps it moist and gives it a bit more flavor. Shocking, not that salty if you rinse them postbrine/precooking

These faggots cant cook

I love chicken made this way:
>chop into medium/small pieces
>make them wet with egg white
>add salt/herbs, sesame seeds, sliced almonds and nuts, breadcrumbs (not shown in pic)
>sesame oil in a pan, medium/high flame, 3 mins per side

Softest and tastiest chicken ever

Attached: goat.jpg (1000x566, 198K)

just lol at eating dry chicken in 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=pv2f9DLnrII

I buy a bunch when it's on sale and portion it out and freeze it while it's still raw. Roast chickens are also godly and last a while. Sometimes I'll bake/bbq chicken that's been marinated in a sauce or something, or I cube it and fry it with a dry rub and/or sauce, or it goes in a soup/stew/pie/pasta, or I shred it for a sandwich. Don't boil or microwave chicken. Have some pride man. Google some basic recipes.

Here's my go to for chicken prep.
>Brine your chicken breasts for at least 30 min in 1:16 salt to warm water ratio. >You can add garlic, peppercorns, bay leaf to the brine, or other spices
>After brining, pat dry and coat with oil. I use olive oil or sesame oil depending on the flavor I'm going for (asian, indian, italian, mediterranean, etc).
>Then cover in spices and bake at 450 deg for 20-25 min until cooked through.
>Spice mainstays are usually salt, fresh pepper, garlic powder
>Mix and match with paprika, cumin, ginger, turmeric, curry powder, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, tarragon, Italian seasoning (Rosemary, Oregano, Thyme), etc.
>When cooked I like to add some parsley, green onions, or cilantro and a squirt of lemon.
>Serve with whatever sides you prefer
>Just look up what spices are in some of your favorite foods and use those kinds of combos.

Attached: IMG_5511.gif (600x511, 23K)

Yum

I just buy 200g pre-cooked chicken breast for 3$ and some cucumbers and tomatoes. Fuck cooking. To me the pleasure of eating well tasting food doesnt outweigh the work required to make the food.
Its also amusing when im on lunch break and normies see me eat two chicken breast two tomatoes and a cucumber.
You have to live it.

>2018
>eating chicken

fucking twinks