Tfw bacne

>tfw bacne
What should I do? It sucks having to hide my back.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-04-26_at_17.31.47.png (582x631, 394K)

stop roiding, faggot

I'm not juicing. Just shit genetics.

Go to ur doctor. I had the same problem and he game me accutane and told me to stay on it for a year. It worked so well i stopped at month 3 cause all my acne was gone. Better to do it sooner rather than later tho cause u can have some acne scars left over if u dont catch it quick

Eating cancer medicine for just getting rid of pimples.
Just wait for those post symptoms user

The main thing is obviously proper hygiene. I'm assuming you shower regularly, so make sure you change shirts often enough, especially if you sit a lot (and lean onto the back rest) or sweat in them. If you sleep with a shirt on, obviously wear a fresh one. If you sleep without a shirt, make sure your bed sheets are clean. If you're at home, maybe it's best to not wear a shirt at all. Personally, tanning already helps me a lot to get rid of bacne, but of course it can be uncomfortable taking your shirt off outside when it's covered in pimples and cysts. If you have a more private place where you can tan a few minutes every day, do that. If you genuinely want to use medication or whatever, BPO (benzoyl peroxide) is probably your best bet, you can get it otc in the pharmacy.

>Take acutane for 3 months
>Get bald

No thanks

Go outside and burn that shit off you incel
>inb4 much skin cancer
Kill yourself

I am outside in the sun shirtless almost all day doing physical work. Still have acne on face and back.
it's just shit genetics.

you know, not everyone wants to like like your dirty race of shitskined sub-human monkeys.

this, dude

I got rectum tearing constipation from accutane and my ass has never been ok since

If you look like shitskin when tanned, you're not white

Pathetic reason to stay inside all day. White people will never look like shitskins even when they're tanned.

Kek. Women of all races love a tanned white man. Nothing screams "I have shit genetics, dont breed with me" than having pasty skin that's allergic to the sun

Attached: 1527735928858.png (739x839, 589K)

Attached: 1231231.png (422x422, 67K)

How original. You will die alone

Attached: 154223423.png (444x377, 136K)

And you will marry creatura and have few goblino kids.

best post

based

A lot of shitty responses here.

I went to a doctor of high prestige to get my bacne checked and I asked what was causing plus how I'm supposed to cope with it.

The cause of bacne is in 99% completely genetically oriented. Ask relatives if they've had problems too. I specifically asked him if environmental factors like food or clothing could make an impact on bacne and he pretty much said no.

I have sorta learned to cope with my bacne, and it's on the way of getting better too so I'm no longer to worried. It was so hard to take my shirt of the first time I went to the beach this summer but I realized that meh, it's not the end of the world, but it sucks.

Walk outside with no shirt in the summer. Tanning salon for 10 min in the winter.

Been there brotha. Back and face. Absolute carnage on my cheekbones and temples, unbroken beds of giant purple ooze-spurting cysts.

One course of Accutane at 18 and I never had a pimple again.

>tfw when my gf loves to pop the zits on my arms and back all day every day

Unironically, cold showers.

How much time do you spend in the shower, hot water on your back? Probably a lot.

ALl that hot water opens up your pores for whatever crap to get in there plus dries out the skin big time.

Switch to cold showers and by the end of the week you should see some improvement.

Attached: 1524028082321.png (1000x700, 1.03M)

Dang, thanks for that advice bro! For me, I started getting bacne at 17, but now I know that it's been the hot showers I've been taking my entire life that started it! Maybe if you and I can spread this wisdom to others then we can cure everyone! You're the best!