Chinese girl with a big brapper in my gym

chinese girl with a big brapper in my gym

how to approach

Attached: 1528138108729.png (500x375, 233K)

Be white

Dont look like mall shootee

R9k

can confirm

u dont

Cho ni ma
>chaww nihh maaa

Unironically put on a red guard uniform and go on the treadmill next to her.
She'll start the conversation

This. Works with any asian girl in any asian country. You only need a pulse.

>chinese
ugly

>big brapper
fat

Why are you attracted to morbidly obese disgusting looking oriental women, are your standards REALLY that low?

Asians judge men based on their intellectual and career achievements, not looks or race.
So no, this won't work, you NEET highschool dropout loser

Being white adds a couple points to your score because you're exotic and they don't have their rating system calibrated to properly judge you.
But you're a 2/10, so it'll only take you to 4/10, so no, you're out of luck still

Buttmad chong

Nah I'm white, and married to a Chinese
I'm just telling you what she and my Chinese friends have told me

Husband maybe, babydaddy or ons, they'll spread faster than you can say your opener.

Lol no. Any white is minimally a 6 in asia.

>Any white is minimally a 6 in asia.
Kek, you wish
Tons of people are internationally ugly

>babydaddy
That's a nigger term
You're thinking of niggers

it just werks

Attached: 1418906503550.png (388x525, 374K)

I'm asian and lived here my entire life. You don't know how many times I have seen ugly white guys with hot chicks. Even those ugly incel beta faggots who would be blown away by a 1mph wind.

Nah there's a lot of asian chicks who just want the fair skin babies, bonus points for blue eyes blondes.

Looking like a caucasian in asia is life in easiest mode.

Might be easy to bang sluts
Wouldn't call it easy mode if you aspire to being more than an english teacher or white monkey jobber tho

>being why
>getting pussy
Pick one cracka. You may not have noticed but all those white girls crave men with black skin. even yo refugees get more pussy than you stop coping aright

>english teacher
Don't go to Japan then. Go to somewhere that isn't xenophobic by blood. Taiwan is a nice Japan-ish place from their colonial days where people aren't openly racist and aren't fucking retarded like the Chinks.

bix nood

lmao white as nigga doesnt understand how to speak properly fuck outa here.

My uni gym is filled with FOBs (Chinese and Korean) over the summer. Should I try to befriend the guys first, or should I just go straight for the girls?

Depends on if you're into men or women.

ok chang

lmao retarded ass nigger is a newfag and can't use proper English. why to go proving racists right. such a proud race of negroids

Gib Asian brap

Attached: 1526554491812.jpg (1080x1350, 191K)

Attached: Personal Development Comparison.png (1366x787, 29K)

Do this. I’ve never met an Asian girl it didn’t work on. It’s Mandarin tho change your approach if she’s from HK.

t. Chinese wife

Tfw when I'm blonde and moving to china. Are these girls best found at gyms or are clubs better?
How does gym game work?

I go to UCSD too

bing fo mub bubby diddiby do mup po mufugga nigga bix nood bin do simbo kam krakka bix mofugga.

You have never been to Asia.
The girls don't know if you are rich or not, they just see a white guy and instantly think you have money.
They will try to fuck you for the chance that they can escape their shithole country.

Lol cope faggot.
White features are ideal beauty standards in all of Asia.

Weak b8 m8

Yet another thread of white boys smugly stroking their 5inchers at the thought of possible sexual conquests with an ugly racist tinge

Tell her: "ah ching chong ling long ting tong ling"