Will eating teryiaki sauce increase estrogen? I know its made out of sóy sauce but i like it too much bros

Will eating teryiaki sauce increase estrogen? I know its made out of sóy sauce but i like it too much bros

Attached: 82732011_0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 53K)

Its probably fine in moderation. You probably dont use it more than once a week right?

I think the biggest problem with sòy is that it’s in soooo fucking many junk and processed food items. If you eat very clean and basic and stay away from microwave dinners and cheeze its Im sure you can have your tasty teriyaki and be fine.

But like memes aside i heard that the estrogen in onions doesnt affect you the same way normal estrogen does so it doesnt actually make you more feminine.

The sõYboy phenominon probably has much more to do with a sedentary lifestyle with consumption of junk for the body and mind via television/normie internet. Being fat and not working out will also raise estrogen. Not to mention the mentality that feeds into it... its a vicious cycle of growing more pathetic and oblivious with every nintendo consol release.
There are a lot of factors that go into it.

That being said, avoid sòy anyway, what are you, a fag?

Oestrogen in onions sauce doesn't actually do anything to you.

Onions sauce is fermented onions so the estrogen stuff is not there anymore

Onions increase testosterone anyway.

so᠌yboys can't so᠌y

Onions alone won't do shit.
This

I really like cooking my meat with sõy or teriyaki its really tasty and also when i was younger my mom used to make meat that way too.

You need to drink 55 glasses of onions milk a day to lower your test. Don't worry about this shit

No, it won't turn you to a faggot.

If you consume so y in any other form than japanese brewed sauces you are a legit fag. I can never respect someone who drinks so y milk

The specific fermentation of onions sauce destroys the phytoestrogens. This doesn’t apply to miso or tofu however.

Damn, based japs

Can you teach me?

Attached: Learn-this-power.png (2876x1390, 3.46M)

But miso is fermented too. What's the deal with that? Care to enlighten me?

Attached: 18.jpg (300x407, 88K)

Dude, stop perpetuating this stupid ass bro-science. Fuck off and go read some studies.

Stop being a brain dead sheep that believes every single meme on a Mongolian throat singing website.

>there are people who base their diets around trending memes on a burmese tapestry weaving website

Attached: 1528426125346.gif (960x540, 871K)

Read the thread before posting retard.

Not true with most modern soi sauces, they use a different method of making it. You'd have to go out of your way to find real fermented soisauce.

You retards fell for the submeme of onions.
>fermented onions does not contain phytoestrogens or estrogenic analogs
>onions sauce and anything fermented is fine
>if it uses lecithin or isolate as an emulsifier that is different
>onions sauce actually has a group of unique antioxidants that are beneficial to gains
Onions is a demon that can be exercised.

so y

Stop buying Kroger or whatever shit store brand then, go to the Asian food store and buy your rice and sauces in bulk like a real man.
>tfw 10lbs of rice for 10$
>tfw all the stirfry sauces you can imagine with less than 12 ingredients
Learn to read a little Mandarin or Japanese and you're good to go.

SeeEven kirkoman soisauce isn't made that way. You can't just assume it's not mass produced through non traditional methods just because it's from an Asian market

>"get real sauce"
>"yeah but kikkoman"
Kikkoman is fucking garbage too you bitch. Go to the store and get some weird, off brand shit that you can't read. If it has less than 20 ingredients it's good for you.