He keeps saying "only do 1-2 exercises"

He keeps saying "only do 1-2 exercises".
But that's so vague.
Is he saying I should do 8 sets of 5 rep squats, 5 times a week?
3 sets of 5?
Get to 1RM everyday?

What is this crazy motherfucker on about?
youtu.be/gcr4aVLHaXI

Attached: TheMaster.png (881x635, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19i30GziSq8
youtube.com/watch?v=1SXe32BSAAI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Work to a 2RM means you warmup with till you get to that point. like 135 lbsx10, 225x5, 315x4, 405x2. If course if you want to add volume you make smaller jumps.

why are you watching youtubers and not just reading the sticky and lifting you retarded permadyel faggot

I think he's talking to advanced lifters who want to improve specific lifts, not noobs who want to add some muscle mass. You, braincel

I have read the sticky.
I've done reg park's 5x5 for a year.
But this guy is big as shit, and says that this is the best thing to do for gains, so he must know what he's saying.

He got big by doing bicycle curls
youtube.com/watch?v=19i30GziSq8

Oh and also prohormones.

No, he says in the video to do 2 exercises if you're a noob, 1 exercise for advanced. He says that right in the beggining.

Not to mention people in here say the sticky is shit, all the time.

I might for Bill Starr's 5x5, though.

just focus on your bench and deadlift and use any set and rep scheme you want

Yes I have tried his methods as a noob. I have a homegym and I didn't want to lift only 3 times per week so his approach seemed appealing to noob me.
Basically pick an upper body and a lower body movement and do them whenever you feel like you can hit a PR (usually every day or every other day). You should work up to a XRM (1RM, 2RM, 3RM etc) where the lower X is the more often you can train. I also do some 'general health' exercise for grip, core, spinal erectors, rotator cuffs and anterior delts.
If your upper body movement is a push do a pull-up program (russian fighter, gtg etc) and if it's a pull do a push-up program (hundred push-ups, gtg etc). This was my idea and not Enrique dela BugeriƱo's so it's optional.
Also, repeat after me:
DONT TRY TO DO THIS WITH CONVENTIONAL DEADLIFTS
godspeed user

Attached: daQvMWG.jpg (1458x1944, 236K)

I prefer squats and OHP...
But thanks.
Might do 8 sets to 2RM.
Starting at 5 reps and ramping up the weight until the 2RM.

t. alex

>max out on some retard exercise every single day
>if you if you fail a lift attempt like 12 times in a row
>if you fail even then get like 90% of what you got for 1rm max last time and do it for as many reps as you can aiming for round 5
>switch the exercise when you cannot pr anymore

Attached: 646px-How_do_I_shot_web_gigantor_size.jpg (646x599, 70K)

Eric is entertaining but you shouldn't listen to his advice, especially if you're a newbie.

also your not allowed to do it with normalfag lifts and your only allowed to do partials after running a cycle of the of range of motion lift otherwise your just coping for being a weakfag AND do lot's of single leg shit like vid related youtube.com/watch?v=1SXe32BSAAI

i think that only applies to deadlifts because they are hard to recover. But if you're doing that low volume you can probably recover. I'm waiting for 2/3/4/5 before trying bulgarian.

Why do people here pay attention to retards like him? Stop watching shitty youtubers.

>But this guy is big as shit, and says that this is the best thing to do for gains, so he must know what he's saying.

Are you actually retarded?

Attached: im-getting-too-old-for-this-shit.jpg (500x500, 92K)

you can literally do that when you're taking roids and be pretty big

>"advanced"

he's talking to other gear users but likes the newbie inspiration suckers to click his shit too.

there are no ads on his vids, he doesn't sell or shill anything.

BUT he could be doing this to popularize his WWE gig

COPE

Errriiiiiiic

This. I go to Eric for inspiration and motivation but not for actual advice. Unironically watch Blaha (even if he is an asshole) for lifting advice, guaranteed Jason will keep you save and fit.

Hes just trying to get the point across that if you want to get impressive lifts, just practice 1 or 2 lifts. I wouldn't say this is best advice for someone trying to gain general strength but it definitely will work