How much of a 'strength base' do you need before you can optimally start a purely aesthetics bodybuilder-based...

How much of a 'strength base' do you need before you can optimally start a purely aesthetics bodybuilder-based programme?

Attached: based zyzz.jpg (1522x1100, 266K)

Did Zyzz really treat women like that?

*roasties

That pic never gets old

Strength base is a meme

You don't need one

Why do you care? You're just a fat incel on Jow Forums.

HOLY SHIT Zyzz was a fucking legend.
I thought he was a idiot , but now I'm miring so hard , holy shit , this guy is truly /ourguy/

Attached: MorphingJar2-TF04-JP-VG.png (544x544, 687K)

So you would have a beginner doing high rep pump and fluff work benching 40 kg?

some will say 2/3/4/5 but honestly imo you need to squat 5 and diddly 6 before even thinking about training for aesthetics.

fuck off with your cringy shit.

Explain why this is suitable for an intermediate but not a beginner looking to achieve the same thing

I treat women like that and I’m not anywhere near as good looking as that roidcunt Zyzz. It’s nothing wrong with a man having standards and enforcing boundaries, I wish more of you basedbois would understand that.

Attached: 23EAC631-FAD6-4C7E-A231-340FE29F9195.jpg (804x1024, 70K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1562x116, 24K)

Can you elaborate further?

Im arguing that its not suitable/optimal for anyone, beginner or intermediate. Doing 3x12 bench at 40kg is not going to make your chest very big.

If you're natural you don't really have to bother doing any aesthetics routine, just get strong as fuck. Now if you're roiding routine doesn't matter, just do volume and you'll grow.

You’re fucking a stupid betacuck. You can do exactly what he’s doing if you stop putting pussy on a pedestal. If any of those fat roasties sent you a message, you’d offer to take them on a 4 course meal at a 5 star restaurant, only to get a kiss on the cheek after while they go on to fuck Chad.

Attached: C1C544C1-0A36-41F7-B39A-1EBA1DEF3805.jpg (1000x1402, 125K)

>Implying volume doesn't matter for natties
lmao, you prolly manlet or dyel

Stregth /=/ Size

i never said that
that is not the case with most naturals.
When you see Tim Thebodeau or Candito and think "wtf how r these twinks so strong" it's not how it is in real life. They are extreme examples. Just fucking look around at your gym, excluding the roiders, the big guys are lifting big weights. And the dyels keep doing the same memebuilding routine without progressive overload that won't lead them anywhere.

Is there some genetic reason why high volume works for some natties and not for the others? Once i upped my volume i started getting visible gains, yet some people told me that i should do only low set low rep heavy weight, if i want to make muscle as natty.

It's a mix of genetics, training history and training style.

That said, higher volume works better for most people (and those who are big are almost never from the generic beginner low rep low set low frequency approach. There's other stuff going on). Getting a good workout from low volume work requires a level of self-hatred most lifters don't possess.

You make a decent case. What are your thought on routines which incorporate a mixture of those (for a natty)? (Something like 3x5 heavy then a couple of sets of 12 at the end)

The underrated part there is "personal goals involving strength".

I'd feel like a retard doing volume at the shit tier I started with.

Implying you only do 3x12 for chest training for aesthetics
More like 4-5x10-12 incline bp + 4x12-15 incline flies and you're fine

and then what? how do you overload when your muscles are so fatigued

go 5x5/5x3/3x3 LP periodization on compounds for 6-12 weeks cycle and 2-4 accessory work exercises after your compound (6-12 rep range, mild intensity) to add volume.

rows, chin ups, front squats, hammer curls, skull crushers, lunges, depending on what muscle you worked on that day. Those are just examples and you can switch when you reset your cycle/after deloading.

Do more shit over time? This isn't a complicated thing. As long as your overall workload is increasing over time you're using progressive overload. It doesn't just mean 'same sets/reps, 5lbs heavier every session'.

When you get to your max rep goal in each set you up the weight a bit next time and you start with the lower rep goal, same thing you do training for strenght lol, it's not that hard to understand increased volume = increased muscle size