A Bit of Advice

Good evening lads,

Hope you don't mind taking some time to advise an old bastard.
Was always on the big side, but slowly crept into the obese category and decided to do something about it.

Last October I began eating right and lifting 5-6 days per week.

Started at 273lb 124kg
Now at 225lb 102kg

I started taking photos in January to record my process, because of the lifting I wasn't losing a heap of weight but all my clothes are heaps looser, down 4 jean sizes.

I am 6'2" and am a little concerned whether I have a frame to ever be aesthetic.
As you will see by the photos, I have an enormous rib cage, seriously it is freakishly large and I don't know if I am realistically ever going to add enough muscle to be in proportion.
What say you?

My chest routine is:
Barbell Bench 4 x 6
Inclined Dumbell Bench 4 x 6
Cable Flyes 4 x 8
Incline Dumbell Flyes 4 x 8
Dumbell Pullovers 4 x 8
I do this once every 5 days.

Any advice?
I love training shoulders, do yo think if they were larger I would have better proportions?

Of course I know I am a fat turd and the best advice is to not eat, but any specific exercisies you can recommend or parts of my body to focus on I appreciate.

And yes, I know I need to wax.

Thank you gentlemen.
If there is any advice you want from a 40-something about general life gains, I am happy to help.

Attached: Lardy-Da.jpg (1247x1261, 284K)

Bump

Attached: 3E77FD1A-497F-49D5-92D4-9682266AA350.jpg (352x418, 49K)

6'2 and only 124kg starting

doubt.jpg

You look perfectly normal, you don't have a huge ribcage you're just overweight. The chest routine looks fine to me.

get on trt if you're old

I'm 6'2" 190lbs and will tell you this. Work your legs and arms a lot it's a bitch to put mass on. Like the manlets.

Go bearmode and mogg the living fuck out of everybody

Envy your small hips. I went from 112 to sub 100 kgs and cut few new holes in all belts but still look less proportionate.
As for the chest routine I'd split in two days and went 10-12 reps on db movements.

What do you mean?
Thanks for the bump asshole
Thanks senpai
Maybe after when I have exhausted natural gains, don't think I am lacking in test.

trt isn't bad for you mate its dickall, like 200mg a fortnight a beginner cycle is 500mg a week

I hear you, it's what I am seeing now a lot of muscle gain but spread out
I am getting close to bear mode already, but I am not a fan of the body hair I used to wax, but haven't taken my shirt off much in recent years
Yes, the down side is I carry all of my weight between my neck and waist, when I am heavy I look like a barrel.

This is one of the photos that made me want to lose weight, it's embarrassing.

Attached: Notlookinggood.jpg (599x868, 56K)

I would look into it if it was easy to get.
I'm on Oz and everything here is expensive and hard to find.

Cardio bro. Nothing gets you cut like running. Add on jumping jacks, burpees, pushups, crunches, and flutter kicks. And don't underestimate the value of stretches. Neck rolls, arm rolls, forearm pulls, elbow stretch, toe touches, pretzels, lunges, ankle rolls, etc. Those Chinese mountain faggots got one thing right. Take your time, do them slowly and precisely every day before you get ready in the morning. I guarantee you'll look aesthetic af in a month. And you'll feel 10 years younger.

Attached: 1523283970127.jpg (500x637, 107K)

just get it from gp?

Dat hump, hope you're working on posture too.

This.

If you're fat and hairy then you have all the prerequisites to go full bearmode as you lift.

I know I need to do Cardio, but the truth is I hate it... Lifting is great and I enjoy it, but making the time for Cardio is probably not going to happen. I have a company, a wife, two young children and church commitments.

Not that easy to get here, they won't prescribe for therapeutic and if they do, it's full price.

It's not actually a hump.... It's just fat, I carry a lot of it across my back.

I will keep it in mind, but being hairy isn't nice, especially when it pokes out the back of your T-Shirt.

>I will keep it in mind, but being hairy isn't nice, especially when it pokes out the back of your T-Shirt.
they're just bitch twinks dreaming, ignore

>Not that easy to get here, they won't prescribe for therapeutic and if they do, it's full price.
So you know your test levels? Because being a fat lazy pos lowers the fuck out of them. Just because you're hairy doesn't mean you're high test.

Cardio doesn't have to be running.
Swimming/boxing

I am a rugged man with a big swinging dick, even though I am fat, they are right to be jealous
I haven't had them tested, will on my next checkout, but I don't have any symptoms of low test except for fatness, which is easily explained by me eating like a POS

I know... Maybe boxing, I have a lot of rage so it could be a win-win type thing

I still want to know what this means

How do you diversify your portfolio?

Keep up the good work, I'm barrel chested too and there isn't anything to worry about. Especially once you lose more weight and start having defined abs the barrel chest will make your pecs look huge. Just make sure you have arms big enough to balance it out.

Attached: Diversity your Bonds.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

I don't... For the most part.
I use the businesses to buy properties.
Shares are good, but not as good at generation cash and I am all about cashflow.

Thanks bro, do you have a pic?