Jow Forums im i ugly? be honest

Jow Forums im i ugly? be honest

Is there any chance girls would check me out?

>body and face pic

Attached: 20180610_221558.jpg (416x511, 63K)

Attached: Photo on 02-06-2018 at 14.06.jpg (1080x720, 178K)

>Am I ugly?
Yes

Attached: 1527581361457.png (605x453, 599K)

Damn... thanks for the honesty, appreciate it

you don't need to post this every day, you've gotten more than enough advice

NICK IS THAT YOU?

Women dont care about that shit. They would be attracted to you and tell themselves "its just soemthing he has, i dunno what it is, I love him" go listen to some Beige Phillip podcast app

probably a larp, but if not: don't post a facepic on Jow Forums m8

Change up the hair. It looks messy and in turn makes you look messy.

You look fine. Aim for normal looking girls instead of babe's and you'll have no trouble. Nothing special about you but nothing bad either.

Come on Gable Steveson you know you're the best high school wrestler in a generation stop looking for validation from Jow Forums.

I understand you're scared that it's easier to be overrated as an age group heavyweight but you're very talented and you're going to make it

you look about 56%

You look like an average looking guy, clean up the hair a little and lose some bodyfat and you'll be above average

la creatura...

It's over for you

Attached: 1497449373009.jpg (831x486, 206K)

Stop flooding my fucking board with your shitty threads that beg for approval from a bunch of random dyel faggots. Fuck off forever sandnigger

you look ok, if you were super low body fat you might have childish gambinos face

You’re a 6/10

Your body is 8/10

Decent face, solid body. You'd do fine with girls if you werent an autistic manlet

>literally only needs to "just be confident bro"
There are people out there with deformities or just general ugliness, minuscule face misalignments and such, things that make a person less desirable that you don't have.
Stop comparing yourself to whatever made you become this insecure.
Compare yourself only to yourself.

El ogro de las américas

Attached: 1525907900404.gif (640x550, 204K)

56% niggur

Jow Forumstruerateme

Attached: 6vScT.jpg (717x880, 137K)

Josh is that you?

Attached: josh_.jpg (876x642, 61K)

Doesn't look like it. Take a better picture.

Youre not hot but that doesn't mean ugly in the least.

Try looking like you're not a soulless zombie. Personality and confidence will get you women more than looks will.

La Creatura...

Thanks for the honest answers brahs, really appreciate it, this is my last post on Jow Forums. I Will follow the advice, lose a few pounds and will report back in about 3 months when i hope to be 12% bodyfat

You look like depressed steven universe