Why are /cgl/ all ugly?

Why are /cgl/ all ugly?
why are so many of them willingly obese? isnt it about being cute and feminine?
why are most pictures posted there of sub-average girls?

Attached: hec2.jpg (389x480, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/04/05/us/stanford-application-black-lives-matter-trnd/index.html
google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/490924002
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they're fucking cosplay nerds.

Some are qt

>Tfw no Lolita GF
>Tfw can't even get one becuase deployment

Attached: just-fuck-my-shit-up.jpg (735x765, 147K)

/cgl/ pls go

But I'm not /cgl/ just some lonely fit bro that wants a qt gf

most aren't that bad. Although i fucking hate the stupid /chubby lolita/ shit. Being fat completely goes against everything lolita is.

Mah nigga

A gf won't fix you, stop depending on others for happiness

I'm happy for the most part just bored n lonely bruh

Attached: 1528450751586.jpg (986x553, 96K)

I get that wearing flashy clothes distracts people from your obesity

But the fashion is about looking cute and being really skinny is an important part of the look

>isn’t it about being cute and feminine

No, it’s about voluntarily dropping yourself down multiple ranks in the normie spectrum so you can be at the top of something.

>Tfw i bought a outfit for a girl I was dating and tried to get her to get into it but she was too normie to go along with it

Well plenty of fish in the sea I guess

Attached: 29790909_239870913417578_5706522262366053664_n.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Shut up pog

Attached: MiCCenB.jpg (743x960, 98K)

>tfw no ancient Greek mythology MMORPG

Why live?

I find that hard to believe

He's making more money and doing more important work on the bottom

>mfw going to Ivy League school

Enjoy your peasant life

Enjoy your debt and unemployment.

Wearing flashy clothes makes you look fat and retarded/sjw. There are fatasses everywhere anyway

>all ugly
They're not all ugly, but they are all mentally fucked.

>they are all mentally fucked.
That's my fetish

>acting like ivy leuge isn’t a joke in the modern day

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/04/05/us/stanford-application-black-lives-matter-trnd/index.html

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/490924002

Attached: 5B4A54AA-F18F-438C-8DAD-7998F9852860.jpg (800x419, 55K)

Am I the only guy who isn't really into traditional 10/10 Instagram model types?

I find 6/10 slightly homely women much cuter.

it's almost like looks are subjective
For instance, this is my type down to the T

Attached: ella.jpg (1080x1350, 52K)

They aren't all ugly, but the ones that spend most of their time shitposting on an anime image board are probably the weirdest standouts.

That's just low self-esteem and insecurity. You're not reaching, because you think it's too far away.

When you get one of these filthy cumsluts in your grasp, you'll realize how boring and unappealing the homely women are.

>Implying they aren't all fat nerds.
>Implying you're not one of them
roastie roastie oh so toastie went and made a little postie.

More importantly, why does everyone have such terrible taste?

It's not even difficult, or at least, I can't fathom how people fail to appreciate beauty as it really is. At least professional anime artists have some idea. But not only are cosplayers ugly, they seem to enjoy being ugly and making themselves ugly.

Attached: N01543_10.jpg (1536x1177, 252K)

Because they desperately want to be something other than what they ate themselves into. Instead of putting in real work with long lasting results, again they chose the opposite.

>Stanford
>Ivy League

U wot mate?

the actual hot cosplayers are already satisfied with all of the attention they recieve irl. It's just the fat ugly ones go on there to get attention from beta incels. women only want validation.

Don't trust this user. In the fact the opposite happens.

Attached: bojack1.png (408x378, 281K)

LOL
You mean rich jews, whites, middle easterners chinese and what's left goes to "color" like the lower class, various races, the rainbow brigade, and people who are actually intelligent for that sweet research grant munney?

You naive faggots will believe any bullshit.

user, if they were hot "irl" then they wouldn't cosplay.
They are the small fish in even smaller, tiny tiny tiny ponds. Most of them are AT LEAST 5/10 butter faces with brilliant makeup and costume design.
That's it.
I mean..that fat ass chick(not THICC or PHAT just sloppy and out of shape) who does "cowgirl" cosply and shit something kun is considered top tier.

From what /cgl/ has told me, going to a convention to slay is like going to a discount fishmarket in the shitty polluted part of town to fish.

college is now and will forever be a huge scam

>isnt it about being cute and feminine?
no its about attention whoring

No shit.
Most people don't realize how fucking unbelievably LUCRATIVE the trade market is and how huge it is.
If you know a trade and join a union you can write your own fucking check.

Ok did you just make that up? What the fuck