Let's settle the shoe questions once and for all

Let's settle the shoe questions once and for all.
What do you look for in training shoes?

Should there be, (and how much) drop?
Soft or hard soles?
Shock absorption?
>Bonus for links to great shoes

Attached: Crosskix_post.png (601x400, 384K)

Le chuckie taylorswifts

Flexible soles and overall lightweight. The Nike Flex series never fails me. I always go for the pair that's on sale.

Shock absorption is bad IMO unless you're super fat and have weak knees
If you're gonna lift it doesnt really matter what shoes you wear unless you're deadlifting/squat/shoulder press then use flatshoes(like Chuck's)/lifting shoes/shoeless

Personally I like the Nike Frees as they aren't that expensive ~100 USD and they are flexible comfortable and lightweight

Also, are these a meme, or would it help for low foot arch?

Attached: correcttoes_small_5.jpg (224x318, 9K)

Weightlifting shoes are the best for lifting weights

/thread

>Always that one faggot

Attached: 1528313707291.jpg (255x255, 15K)

>If you're gonna lift it doesnt really matter what shoes you wear unless you're [gonna lift]
Did you have an aneurysm while writing this?

I unironically wear vans, even for squat/diddly. Flat bottom, decent support, wear them everywhere else too

Asics is my go to. You can customize on their website to get a good range to choose from.

>Deadlifting in running shoes

Attached: 1521551715818.jpg (460x460, 60K)

>not mogging some try hard while you've got no belt, no chalk and squishy shoes
Never gonna make it. What next, benching with wrist wraps?

I thought those were minion themed crocs from the thumbnail

>he thinks this is a lifting shoe thread

adidas powerlifts for lifting
>look for flat noncompressible sole in a lifting shoe, and to not cost me 200+
saucony kinvaras for running
>look for lightweight with a low drop in running shoes, and saucony as a brand fits me the best by far

I've been wearing some Vibram Five Fingers that I've had lying around. I think they're pretty comfy and they're amazingly light, but they're ugly as fuck

Romaleos 2 for squatting and Oly lifts
Powerlift 2.0s for everything else

Attached: klokov.jpg (1404x861, 146K)

I’m thinking of buying pic related.
These are zero drop running shoes, so they’re flat.
Does it even matter if the shoe has medium cushioning during deads/squats?

t. Poorfag

Attached: kotism.png (523x489, 410K)

Forgot the damn fucking picture

Attached: 6E2B7AA9-9F2D-4320-8F50-BF208143831F.jpg (1400x900, 168K)

timberland boots

go to a running shoe store or high end store with a lots of running shoe brands/types

have the salesman measure & look at your foot & explain to you the different kinds of support different models of shoes have.

Try out about 20 pairs of shoes, but try on a different brand/model of shoe on each foot and work your way through all the shoes by comparision & walking to see what they feel like. You will probably leave the store with the most comfortable pair of shoes you have ever bought and it will not be the pair you would have chosen without doing this.

I had a salesman do this for me and and bought a pair of shoes/brand that I wouldn't have before trying this.

Keep in mind brands tend to run wider or narrower, so what works best for your buddy may not fit you well.

Yes, Reddit spacing, Suck my dick Jow Forums autist.

Reported

I like sock trainers. I've been working out in a pair of the original Adidas NMDs that I wear, they can be pricy thought. So a regular sock dart or anything with boost, primknit, ect

pretty hard to find a good running store that will let you do more than try on shoes. Found one in Atlanta with a 1/4 mile track out back, god tier.

>tfw you run in boots
Suck my dick normies I can run in hills and shtf areas

I can do that with regular shoes, but I hope your boots are nice at least you fucking snowflake